Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Shantara~
I had been nibbling at the grass absent mindedly when i thought I had heard a snort. Jerking my head up fast I look around with pricked ears and white rimmed eyes. After a few minutes of dead silence though, I roll my eyes and lightly laugh. Just my thoughts running wild. Sighing I close my eyes partially and rest. In just those four months I had become more shapely. Growing more and more into my adult mare form. Flicking my tail, my scent release's. That was the way I had found out I was not pregnant anymore. Two months after the stallion had forced me I had gone into heat. Once again I was in heat.

Back to top Go down

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Goliath
I walked along a small trail and came across fresh tracks those of a mare. The wind blew across my nostrils and I picked up the scent of a mare in heat. I knew that this part of the woods was becoming a safe heaven for forcers, like I used to be. I whinnied allowing the mare to know I was here. I stopped and grazed on the short grass that lay by my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Shantara~
His neigh pierced the air like a knife, startling me. Snorting I jerk alert and look around quickly. Again I could see nothing, but I knew that someone was out there. Sighing uneasily I walk forward, but I was determined to stay one night here to ease my fears. So I walked around within these perimeter's (sp).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Goliath
I wander further into the forest hearing and see the mare in the distance, I couldn't believe what I saw, it was the same mare I had forced, she was still more or less in the same area. I stopped again grazing and lowered my head slowly. Her scent was intoxicating but I kept my self under control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Shantara~
I had walked around in the area for a long while, but had found nothing. Sighing I stop and just look at the things at least twenty feet infront of me. Sighing I hang my head just a little bit. I had become more or less lonely since that god awful night, not having been in any horses company. Flicking my tail, I rest a back hoof and close my eyes. Deciding that no immediate danger was any where near.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Goliath
As she lowered her head and slept, I wandered closer but stopped at a small blackberry bush and picked the sweet berries off. I raised my head every so often looking around. I snorted seeing the shadows of another stallion nearby, I looked up seeing the clouds forming, there would be a storm soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Shantara~
After a while I realize how tired I was. Buckling my knees I lay down. The faint smell of stallions had reached my sensitive nostrils. So in laying down I hoped my scent would be concealed. Resting my muzzle on the ground, I again soon fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Goliath
The clouds had gathered and were as dark as the black patches on my coat. Lighting lashed out every so often and thunder shouted its rage. I stood in the open staying away from the trees and waited knowing a heavy rain was also on the way. I snorted again and let my head hang low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Shantara~
Every now and then, the sharp crack of thunder and the blinding flashes of lightning would wake me. In a way it was almost comforting, cause always in the end I would fall back asleep. Shifting uncomfortably, I decide to get to my feet. Once standing I shake off my pelt and sigh loudly. Everything around me was illuminated brightly once in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Goliath
In the corner of my eye, I saw her get up, I stayed where I was as the rain began to fall onto my back. When the lightening struck it light me up and gave me a ghostly look. Deciding to keep moving I turned and walked across from where I had stopped only a moment ago, my large hooves making a loud thud, which was almost drowned out by the thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Shantara~
Turning my head I look around, thinking I had heard something. Nah, its just the thunder. Right after that thought ran through my head, I see him. Moving quietly, but not trying to hide himself. Pricking my ears and blow out the air in my lungs causing it to evapurate and rise into the wind. Becoming still, I continue to watch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Goliath
I raised my head hearing her force the air out of her lungs, I stopped and looked straight at her my ghostly blue eyes staring right at her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Shantara~
Blinking I take a step back cautiously. His piercing ghostly blue eyes seeming to look right into my soul. Flicking my tail I look down not sure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Goliath
I turn my head back to the ground and graze from the wet grass, bits of it stick to my teeth. I knew that it was the mare I had forced, I wonder if she recognised me, probably not but if she did then she would not be too freindly. I snorted and looked around acting if I had not seen her, just looked past her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Shantara~
Still unsure of what to do I eye the bushes and turn to my right and walk through them. Once I was several feet from him I lift my pace into a easy slow trot. Though, I only got a few feet when I came across another stallion. Gulping I duck into the trees and try to be as quiet as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Goliath ~ I walked over to where she was, seeing the other stallion, he reared at me and stomped on the ground. I walked forwards towards the stallion and reared myself. I landed heavily on the floor, a limp still showed from my fight with the mare. I stomped my stomped my front feet and lowered my head. " If you want to fight, I would not fight with me.." My ears pinned back. I raised my head and stood at my full height of 18.3hh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Shantara~
I watch wide eye'd as the other stallion comes out and confronts the other. After a few seconds my memories flood back and I realize with horror that this new stallion was the one that had forced me some months before. Stepping back I try to be as quiet as possible...but I failed. Once I step back, my back left hoof lands on a stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Goliath ~ I flicked my ears backwards hearing her step on a twig, the stallion also heard it and looked around me, I snapped at him and stepped forwards. Semi - rearing. He asked " Why do you protect her....? " I replied..." Why do you seek her.." I felt a shooting pain rush through me shoulder and let it go a little limp. Since the fight with the mare, my shoulder had a mind of it own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Shantara~
I freeze in place. Wide eyed and spooked I dare not move one inch. Slightly shaking, I watch horrified as the stallion furtherest from me turns his lustful eyes on me. Looking down at the ground I try to avoid their gaze. Shifting nervously I try to make up my mind on whether to run or stay put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Goliath ~ I looked at the stallion and reared stepping forwards using my larger frame to push him back and turned to the mare. My ghostly eyes on her again, but I then turned my attentions to the stallion infront of me..he was smaller than me, but he could easily run around me if he thought more. In the past few months I had grown not just in size but also in intelligence and maybe a sense of chivalry. I reared again and when my large bulk returned to the ground it shook lightly, the rain still hammering down on us.

The stallion did a false charge and I stamped my foot, I turned my head to the mare and said " Shantara, run.." I didn't know whether she remembered me but I knew it would pull her out of her frozen state of mind...The stallion bit my shoulder and I screamed with rage towards the stallion, " Shantara, Go!!! "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Shantara~
I watched for a long time. The much larger stallion was deffinitely imposing, but the smaller one was persistant. Eyes wide, my terror sets in when the larger one faces me and yells at me to run. Slightly confused, I take a step towards my right then stop. For some reason it seemed as if I knew him. But I couldn't.. Finally when he yells at me to go once again as the smaller stallion bites him on the shoulder, I bolt. Never in my life had I run faster. With my mane and tail whipping back like raging water, I race through the forest. My pelt getting beat by low hanging branches and scratched by thorny bushes. But I did not care, I did not even slow down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Goliath ~ I neighed loudly seeing her faint shadow galloping away, he dug his teeth further into my shoulder eventually drawing blood.. Going through my head was the thought * great now the other shoulder...and I'll have a matching set..* I nickered eviley and said loudly to him " Maybe you should pay more attention to your defense.." As the last word rolled of my tongue I returned the favour and clamped down on the base of his neck where it met his back.. He released my shoulder and back up out of my reach.

He threw his nose up and caught the scent of the mare, but before he had the chance to bolt after her, I grabbed his throat and held it there in a deathgrip, until he was living no more..he released a rasp and then fell to the ground in a heap of lifeless meat.. " I told you to leave.." I mumbled, before checking my shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4