Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better Empty Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Amimi casually picked her way through the quiet and lonely apple orchard. It was abandoned and hardly anyone entered for the fear of being trapped and alone forever. The white and dappled Andalusian mare had no fear of being alone or stuck forever in the empty trees for she was the object most horses feared. On the outside the mare seemed simple, a wonderous beauty with feminine muscles worked into her strong frame, but on the inside she was deadly, dark and dangerous. Shaking dead leaves from her silky white mane, she elevated her thick head to a tree nearing ripe red apples. Smiling slightly, she extended her graceful neck and plucked one with her fuzzy lips. Sighing, her sharp teeth easily sliced the fruit in half and she devoured it greedily.

Finishing her healthy snack, Amimi continued on her way deeper into the orchard where less sunlight filtered in with high hopes of finding a proper meal to suit her thirsty needs.

Amimi was a vampric horse, one of the few left in the area. From a distance or even right up on her you would have no idea she was a vampyre unless she showed you. The sweet mare was seducing, full of sick tricks, and always thirsty. She had a way of seducing tough stallions with her unimaginable beauty, mating with them, and finally killing them expertly making it look like a cougar attack.

Coming across a lone doe standing in the dead center of a lush clearing, Amimi licked her lips and stood back watching her sliently with glazed blue eyes with red hinges. At first the doe looked alarmed until a large buck approached her. Not happy with the shabby doe, he snorted and left her side. The little creature was furious and began to storm away, but the buck returned and kissed her cheek lovingly. The doe jerked away disgusted and left him standing their confused. At first Amimi was amused by the doe getting rejected but pain and fury filled her soul-less body when he returned.

Allowing her instincts to kick in, she lunged forward at the couple and tackled the large buck making sure to watch out for his rack. Keeping a grip on his back with her powerful hoof, she forced his face into the ground as he bellowed and she whispered seductivly in his ear, "If i must live and die alone, you will too!" with her parting statment, she pressed in his spine and heard the deafing crack as it snapped and he died.

Smirking triumphantly, she stood up and preapred to lunch into a drinking frenzy until she heard a small noise behind her. Whipping her head around and snarling, she met eyes with the doe. "What good did that do?" the creature asked. Amimi went to lunge at her but she loped away. Having lost her appetite, she stood protectivly over her kill for hours with a numb mind....

Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better Empty Re: Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm

(can I post?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better Empty Re: Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

Post by Glass Prison Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:50 pm

ah yes! plz and many thanks!!
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm

(No prob, I was hoping you would reply! Seeing as how this topic is so old...)
Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better The_Diet_Coke_of_Evil_Horses
The Black Stallion was like a shadow itself. A shadow from hell. He lived in the east corner of the orchard, haunting the Shadows and killing his prey in silence. He had seen the mare before, and to tell you the truth, he was quite interested in her. But he stayed hidden, not daring to show his evil face. His body was muscular and bold, rippling muscles under sheen black hide, with slight green and purple hues to it. My breath was a cloud of steam, my eyes silver grey. I watched the mare at the moment, seeing her kill the buck I would have otherwise taken for myself. But she had already gotten it. I admired her beauty, her trickery, her evil. I retreat deeper into the Shadows, not making a sound exept for the slow intake and exhale of steam comeing from my nostrils.

(sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 pm

(i know! its like people dont wanna take a challenge every once and a while.)

Amimi gazed down at her kill with lonesome, hateful blue eyes. Each time she inhaled the scent of the blood, they would dilate and then when she could not longer smell it, they became normal again. She wanted to plunge her fangs back into his tough hide and drink him dry, but something was holding her back. In her mind, a show was playing over and over again. It was showing the young doe standing on the side watching as Amimi took down her mate. The look on the doe's face was what bothered the great mare. Her face was calm and composed.

Amimi felt a sudden strong sense that someone or something was watching her. Braver creatures that chose to live in the abandoned orchard and stay up in the branches to watch her from a distance never bothered her. But this was something she hod only ever wittnessed before. She shivered and her ears flattened.

Baring her fangs and slowly circling her kill while watching the edges of the trees, she listened. Her hearing was amazing for such an evil animal. Pissed that she found nothing, she warily picked her dinner in her powerful jaws and crept away silently into the trees.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

As she leaves, my eyes watch her every move. My ears are also pricked, listning to the sound of her leaving the east corner and heading away. I thought about the east corner as, my corner, but had never really ventured out of the place, seeing as she seemed to call the whole orchard her home. He crept quietly after her, hooves not making a sound on the soft ground.

(sorry so short again, and Ikr!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 pm

As Amini walked, dragging her kill beside her, she continued to get the eerie sense something very dark was hovering near her. It made her body tingle and her lip curl up automatically. Sometimes she would glance over her shoulder or stop to listen intently, but she saw nor heard nothing.

The dappled mare reached her favorite spot beneath two very large and old apple trees. She dropped her kill and let it lie lifeless at her razor sharp hooves. She studied it a moment before walking around it. She would walk around her kill so her lavishly long tail would curl around it and when she would lie down, the kill would be decorated in her locks. After making her round, she lowered her build gingerly to the leafy floor and curled in back legs in. Amini draped a for leg out in front of her and then tucked the other in.

She blew her forelock into her foreboding eyes and then graciously sunk her fangs into the buck's neck, near the jugular. Amimi's delicate eyes flashed and then flared crimson around the edges as she drank, pulling the energy she needed to survive. While drinking, she continued to watch around her annoyed.

(its fine lol)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 pm

I was silent. Unmoving. Almost like a shadow. A living shadow. I was, a living shadow. My silver eyes watched her, but not in fear. More like admiration, as I saw her elegantly lie down, sucking the buck dry. To others, it would be sickning. To me, it was sexy. My long black tail twitched slightly, feeling a fly bite my rumb. But I didnt move, still watching her. Always watching.
(He reminds me of a stalker!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 pm

(I agree!)

Amimi had finished her buck and slowly unlatched her death grip from his neck. She still held her head just above its neck as she gazed around her, eyeing the shadows for something. She was elegant when she drank. Never a spot of blood reached her coat or tainted her lips when she was finished. Spotless..

The mare got to her hooves and stood perfectly still for a moment. The sense grew stronger and so did her annoyance. Amimi withdrew her tail and stepped over the waited kill. "Who is out there?!" she hissed, her sweet feminine voice traveling far around her and raining down like spring rain. Her royal blue eyes flashed as she scanned her little home. She flattened her ears so they were lost in the sea of her silky white mane. "come out or ill kill you.." she growled. Part of her easy agitation was the fact her season was starting to approach and soon she would be in heat again.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

The stallion decided it was time to show himself. "I am." He stepped lightly from the shadows, black hide shining.

(sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Amimi whipped around to see where the masculine voice had come from. She dug her hooves deep into the dirt as she prepared to launch herself at her stalker, but stopped. The dappled mare kept her two inch fangs showing from under her upper lip and held her ears back as she set her deadly blue gaze upon him. A big black demon stood before her, proclaiming he had been the one stalking her.

Amimi hissed and tossed her head wildly. She reared and pawed the air, snaking her head up as far as it could reach before slamming back down with a harsh growl. "Why?" she demanded him as she started to pace back and forth, slowly making her way towards him inch by inch.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 pm

If he could have raised am eyebrow, he would've. "Why what?" He asked, his long ebony mane cascading over his muscular neck, dark eyes looking out at her. Then he smiled, showing the deadly white fangs that fit perfectly over his bottom lip, the fangs that made him different then everyone else.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Amimi hissed out, "Why are you following me?!"

The dappled mare was surprised and shocked to see the points protruding out from under his lip. She stepped back in surprise and glared at him. "What the hell?!" she growled.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 pm

He chuckled softly, but not harshly. "You didn't know I was here. I didn't want anyone to know I was alive." He said quietly, then turned away, his black hide shining with green and purple hues. Swishing his tail, he again started to head off in the direction of the forset.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Amimi cocked her head slightly confused. "Alive?"

The stallion started to walk away, heading into the denser part of the orchard. "Just where do you think your going? You have some explaining to do!" she growled and started after him, her wavy tail dragging alone the ground.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 pm

He turned slightly.
"You know why I dont want to be seen. You know because you have the same issue." He continued to walk onward. "Look here. I know you dont want me around, so I'm leaving."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Amimi stamped her feathered hoof in annoyance. "then i am coming along." she said with dignity as she started after him, holding her thick skull up high with her mug in the air.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Devil snorted, his pace slowing. "Fine, you're choice." He said, his fangs glinting in the sunlight, bright white against his black muzzle and coat. He swished his tail evenly, aware that she was following him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Amimi grunted and continued to follow him deeper into the orchard. "where arw we going?" she asked to break the silence.

(sorry so short)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:59 pm

(I'm having an epic fail week. So I understand.)

Swishing his long black tail, the stallion shook his head, long black mane settling and cascading over his shining arched neck. As he moved, his thick strong muscles rippled under his hide, his fangs glinting and shining, wet with poison and saliva. His hooves fell onto the ground, and as he pushed forward, they tore up the grass where he stepped, his head bobbing gently as he walked. He heard the mare walking behind him, and he deliberatly stopped, turning his head and watching her with dark glittering black eyes. His ears were pricked atop his head, long forlock blowing gently over his forhead, and he spoke, his voice low and gravely, but somehow, sounding gentle.
"Why are you following me, mare?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 am

The Andalusian mare kept pace behind the large black stud in front of her. She kept her head at level with his rump and kept a few paces behind him to give him and herself some room. As she moved, her feminine muscles moved beneath her healthy dappled pelt and rippled each time she called upon them. She picked up her thick legs with grace after each step and her silver hooves, sharp as lead never made a sound as they passed across the ground. Though there was no breeze, her white mane seemed to flutter around her thick, graceful neck and trickle like liquid pearl rivers down her whithers, stroking her chest. She drug her matching tail along behind her, though it never once seemed dirty.
Not realizing the stud had stopped, she continued walking until she ran into his rump. Jumping backwards, Amimi hissed and bared her fangs momentarily until she retracted them and set her ears forward. "Because, you were stalking me so now i am following you." Not the best answer she came up with, but her pride was to strong for her to come out openly.

Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 pm

(OMG I actually forgot his name. Let's call him demon. xD)

As Demon watched with his sharp, inelegant black eyes, his large, rather pointed ears perked atop his magnificent head, their black tips almost touching together. His hooves dug into the soft ground slightly, pressing into the lush green grass that he had no reason to eat. His fangs were longer than hers, but only by a small bit, gleaming slightly in the sunlight that was gently filtered through the leaves and branches of the trees.
Along with the decedent fruits that were grown in the old, run down orchard, many large magnolia trees were scattered through out the other trees, just beginning to flower, their beautiful pink blossoms opening slightly, the petals holding the shimmering drops of the mornings dew.
The stallion couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of the place, but what mostly caught his attention, was the female that was standing behind him. He lightly picked up his black feathered feet and shifted his weight, turning around, his heavy muscles rippling under his shining black hide.
She was beautiful, for lack of a better word. She was graceful and elegant, powerful in her own feminine way. He knew she was strong, and had a strong blood lust that made him shiver in delight.
Swishing his long ebony black tail, the silky, slightly wavy strands of hair brushed against his strong black legs, gracefully settling back into place, though the warm breeze played with his mane, his forelock gently blowing over one of his eyes.
Shaking his massive head, he flicked his ears slightly, before opening his mouth to speak, his long, sharp fangs glinting. "I suppose its what I deserve."

(btw he is not a forcer, but he is a stallion so.... xD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Though Amimi kept her pace steady, her steps often faltered because she got quite distracted. Her eyes often landed upon varied parts of his build and blinded her mind, clouded her brain and took hold of her, controling her whole being. As she stared at his handsome body, she would momentarily forget how to breath and then regain her posture when she forced her eyes away. His coat was pure ebony with lurring hues of greens and purples, his locks were pure coal and silky and swayed with every movement he made. He was taller than her by far and built with more muscles than she could imagine. Her soft lip raised at the sight of his fangs and she drug her tongue acorss her's feeling them wondering what it would be like to sink them into his sweet flesh...taste is bitter-sweet crimson and..
As these thoughts were tainting her virgin mind, he spoke and his voice melted her desires. "Why were you following me?" she asked, holding her ground and eyeing him over with her lusty jade eyes. She tossed her white tail and it wove around her legs freely.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:27 pm

The mare spoke again, making Demon lower his head, snorting softly through his flared nostrils. His long forlock blew gently, before he imedietly raised his head, tossing it into the air slightly, and pawed the ground in protest. The sun caught his hide, making it flash suddenly, and he eyed her with alert, intelegent eyes, his head high, muscles rather taught. Shaking his massive head, he wasn't sure exactly what to say, so thought about it for a few moments, before he started to speak. "You're very beautiful." He said, not lying with her and telling the truth. That had been one of the reasons he had been following her, yes, and now he tossed his head again, his mane cascading down over his thick strong neck. His eyes couldn't help but fall on the mares body, his eyes gazing over her with a hint of lust, his fangs glinting slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Amimi's eyes flashed humor as she watched the stud before her practically basking in the sun filtering into the old orchard. It was as if he was obsessed with his looks, but she inwardly snickered and agreed that all his fussing was worth it.
his words caught her off guard and she backed up, turning up soft tundrules of grass as she did so with her sharp hooves. "Excuse me?" she offered, looking him over for any signs of fault. No stallion had ever said that to her before in her many years of life. Her ears were slanted backwards, her green eyes guarded and her stance debated wether she should run or stay..
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next