Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R/M--------> I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell [ Wild One ]

Go down

R/M--------> I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell [ Wild One ] Empty R/M--------> I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell [ Wild One ]

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 am

The darkness was too much to bare for everyone. Thunder could be heard in animal shelter, scaring and disturbing all animals who were trying to sleep. The rain was pouring quickly, and the ground was damp and muddy. The ponds were overflooding and a dam that was once secure began to break down. The only one who enjoyed this kind of weather was a villinous mutt who in which eyes glowed in the forest's only moonlight which tried peaking in through a crowd.

His full blue orbs gave him light. He stopped and paused, sniffing the air with his senstive nose, and then started to walk again, keeping his head and tail high, showing this Pine Forest who was boss, he was not afraid, and will challenge anyone who tried to challenge him. He stopped and turned to hear a soft sound. He stopped and growled deeply. "Who's there?!" he demanded.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

R/M--------> I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell [ Wild One ] Empty Re: R/M--------> I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell [ Wild One ]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am

(She is a Hare Indian dog.)

The young fea looked around, struggling to see through the thick rain storming down like needles aiming for her sensitive eyes. Ashely took another step forward, mud spraying up on to her fur. Her thoughts where blurred, all she could think was run but while doing so she lost Timothy and little did she know she'd never see her close friend again. The experiment dog ran with long power strides, sore paws hitting the ground tye rising up only to fall and clash a pone the mud again. Stopping she smelt the air, something sheow didn't know about hit her noise and out of defense her hackles raised and her tail flew up like a warning flag, her lips peeled and ears missing in her wet long fur. She started to growl, but not in a challenging way but come near me and I'll kill you way.

The words hit her hard and she crocked her head, "Hello? Timothy?" She asked though the voice was much to sinister to be him. She had only knew one other creature she could understand that she remembered, she had a mom though. Snorting the fae looked around herself, "Who's there?" She asked, "I-i'm Ashely." She hesitated to speak, it could of been a human trap to get her back.

Back to top Go down

R/M--------> I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell [ Wild One ] Empty Re: R/M--------> I'll Make Your Life A Living Hell [ Wild One ]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:02 am

(Hello? Did I do something wrong with the post? I can change it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:05 am

[ No. I'm just trying to catch up on topics. Sorry DX ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 am

Wraith heard her answer with hesitation in her voice. And that's when he saw her. He crouched in the shadows, his bright blue eyes watched her intently before slowly walking out of the shadows, showing sharp fangs, bristling though his fur flatteened in the rain. He still seemed threatening. "waht is you purpose here?" he asked. She was deifently a intresting creature.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:27 am

(Ohh, understood)

Long legs sprayed with mud and poofy tail up high the strange dog looked at him crocking her head, "What are you?" Ashley mumered then heard his words, "What's in it for you knowing what I'm doing...creature?" She said before hearing a man yell, "There she is!" She turned her head to see them and bolted. Her unusually long legs spreading out far then coming back. Her long face showed fear racing all across it. She let out a sudden yelp when she fell, tripping over a leg some how. Now drenched in mud she stood and whinned, looking around her she didn't know what to do, she could hear them coming closer on every side. She looked around then let out a call of help, it was strange, like a wolf but yet dog. The funny sounding howl echoed around loudly and another replied, Timothy the two howled back to one anlther confusing the people and making them head the wrong way and move about unsure of the sounds location. Quitley and quickly she ran weaving around the humans and bursted out the woods. She had lost them, but she could hear off in the distance the yelps, the dieing yelps of Tim. A growl emerged from her and she bolted back looking like a blur till she found him, he had got away from the humans but a oversized cat was eating him. She crocked her head then growled. Her friend was still alive but unconscious, how can he be unconscious during that pain? She wondered but started to challenge something she greaty underestimated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down