Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) Empty You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 pm

The white female stoped on the edge of the forest and let her ice blue eyes scan the area for danger. A small white pup with hints of red and black in her fur hid in the tall weeds behind her mother slightly whimpering and shaking out of fear, this was the first time she had been this far away from the den and the sights and smells were overwhelming her senses. The white female kept her muscles tensed and her head low before the slowly lifted her head and turned around the picked the small pup up by the scruff of her neck, she walked around until she found an abandoned den. She walked into it and sat her pup down and curled around her softly licking the top of her head trying to calm the shaking pup down.

Last edited by Shadow-Walker on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Anyone
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Dane trotted through the silent forest, his thick paws pounding lightly against the hard packed earth. The air was chilly and with every breath it floated before his face and then the fall air whisked it away. His large ears were tilting in every direction, listening to the eerie silence and trying to detect any threats upon his territory. Staying within the shadows, he crept along and idled near a large rock, growing closer to the edge of the trees. A new, yet familiar scent drifted up through his nostrils and had curiosity setting in. It was the scent of a female with a small pup trespassing onto his land. His lips drew back over his fangs, only momentarily though, before reality hit and he began to reason their existence here. Both were probably mateless, packless, and homeless. Dane trotted briskly after their scent.

Approaching the treeline where the fading sunlight could barely shine through, he saw the opening to a small den and could feel her presence within. He barked once, letting her know he was here and that he was no threat, just mildly curious. Dane stepped from the treeline and into the waning sun, her dying rays illuminating his rusty pelt and grazing across his hazel eyes before disappearing completely.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Rain nuzzled the small pup once she calmed and started to fall asleep. She let out a sigh of relief when the pup layed her head on her paws sound asleep. The white female slowly got up and stretched. Her ears shot forward when she heard a bark from another wolf that sounded more like a male. Rain slowly walked out of the den with her hackles raised slightly with her head near the ground ready to fight if it was needed. Her had blue eyes scanned the area until they landed on a male wolf. She let out a loud growl warning him not to come near her or the den. The female lifted her head a bit still looking at the male keeping her hackles raised. One me her ears turned slightly as her pup let out a whine after hearing her mother growl. Pain backed into the den just a bit and nuzzled her pup. Pg returned her gaze back to the male and laid down curled up around saphire with her head high and her ears alert.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:21 am

Dan heard her motherly growls and warnings, but paid no mind. He just watched as the white female tried to show her dominance over her pup with a poker face. He yipped, cocking his head to the side and thumping his tail a few times, showing her he was more playful than he was dangerous at that particular time. Seeing he retreat back to her pup, he lowered his body to the ground, tail and ears up, and started to crawl towards the den, yipping and whining as he did so.

When he came to the opening, he spied the small pup and noted how fragile the couple seemed to appear. "I don't mean either of you any harm, just some protection." she stated kindly. staying in the downward position.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Rain let out a sigh as the pup slowly fell back asleep. She turned her head back towards the male outside when she heard him start to yip and whine then slowly came towards the den almost on his belly. She stood up carefully hoping to not wake her pup up as she walked outside to the male. She let out a slight growl low enough so it wouldnt wake saphire. Ever since she was forced she barely trusted any males. "We dont need your protection. I can protect my pup and myself just fine." she snapped at the male slightly baring her teeth. She turned back around and walked into the den laying beside her pup facing the outside. As soon as she layed down she felt her pup start to suckle from her even though she barely had any milk. She has not eaten since her pups were born even though saphire was the only one to survive. She was now afraid that she would lose her last surviving pup as well. Both of them were almost skin and bones only saphire was a bit more plumper.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Dane didn't want to seem rude by chuckling, but it was almost funny how he could read her like an open book. "It's quite obvious the two of you need some help, look at you. The both of you are practically emaciated from lack of food. If you ate, she could eat. At least let me catch you something." He said as he came to a sitting position when she left the cave again. His ears drooped a little when he watched her lone pup attempt to suckle milk from her body that was not there. It reminded him of his mother when he had her last litter and he was left to take care of her. "Please?" He asked, "Just something to eat. Id hate to see such a beautiful pup go..."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Rain let out a sigh as she listened to the male. He was right, she needed food so her pup could survive. She looked down at her pup as she started to whine because she couldnt get no milk. Rain nuzzled her then looked to the male "that would help me out a lot."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Dane's tail wagged happily from side to side. It pleased him that he would be able to help such a wonderful mother and her pup. Her gave her a quick nod before turning around and trotting away into the surrounding forest to hunt. Breaking the trees, he became stealth and silent, moving gracefully and soundlessly across the damp forest floor in search of prey. It didnt take long for the wind to shift and the scent of deer fill his nostrils. Dane switched coarse and headed east.

He came upon the buck grazing alone in a small clearing and his senses heightened to the fullest. He crouched down, his rusty pelt blended easily with the coloring bushes around him. At the right moment, he lurched forward and pounced on the buck, taking him by surprise and effortlessly sinking his teeth into his throat. In minutes, the deer was dead and Dane started to carry him back.

Moving backwards, Dane dragged the deer to the mouth of the cave and moved around it to push the rest of it over the ledge. When it was completely inside the den, he sat back and sighed. "There ya go. Enjoy." He backed out of the den and laid down near the entrance to keep watch.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Rain looked up when the deer was pushed into the den. She stood up and walked over to the dead deer before looking at the male "Thank you." She licked her jawls before digging into the stomach of the deer. After a while of eating her fill rain stepped back from the deer and layed down next to her pup then looked to the male "you can have the rest of the deer."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Dane waited until he heard her eating slow and then stop. He stood back up and turned to face the entrance, taking notice of how much she actually ate. "Thank you." he told her with a nod of his head as he entered the den and stooped down to tear a chunk out of the deer. "I'm Dane." he told her as he chewed, savoring the thick fatty skin of the kill.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 pm

"your welcome." she watched him begin to eat the deer and nodded "its nice to meet you Dane. Im white rain or rain." she let out a sigh then nuzzled saphire then looked back to him "and this is saphire."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Dane nodded his head at her, "Great name." He studied her a moment before adding, "Suits you well to be honest." He finished off what he wanted from the deer and drug it to the back of the den where he left it for later use. "If you don't mind me asking, where are the two of you coming from?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 pm

She nodded her head "Thank you." she watched him drag the carcass to the very back of the den. "I just recently left my pack looking for a new life." I looked down at saphire then to dane "It didnt work out how i planned though."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Dane half smiled, "Most things usually don't." He sat near the entrance again and turned to face her and so he could still keep watch outside, "Where you looking to find another pack or simply be solo, a very unwise choice that one is." He said, looking over to her with serious eyes.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:55 pm

(Yay your on! And hey do you rp horses?)

She nodded and then later her head on her paws and looked at "I was looking to join another pack but I don't think anyone will take in a stray female with pup." She let out sigh then looked back to him "why did you help me anyways?" She was curious about that part normally if a male found a female with pups he would kill the pups.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm

( yes i do!)
Dane nodded his head as he spoke, "Not many packs around are excepting new members. Actually, there are not many packs around here anyway!" He leaned forward to lick at his paw before answering her question. He let it hover in the air between them a moment and then said, "Eh, I am not like most alphas. I actually have a heart and care." he stated, looking her square in the eye before finally looking away and back out at the darkening forest.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 pm

(I have an open topic in snake spell shore with two freisians. Their background is in the rp request.)

"I know I've been shooed away at everyone I've tried." She met his gaze and slowly looked away knowing how akward that must have seemed. "You have a pack?" If he was an alpha then where was his pack? She didn't sense any others when she came here.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Dane's body stiffened at the mention of his pack. His ears drew back and rested upon his skull and his lips drew up over his fangs, a soft growl escaping from his throat. "I had a pack.." he said softly, not turning to face her to the see the hurt in his eyes.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:30 pm

When she heard his growl she knew she said the wrong thing. She slunk back into the den and still kept her eyes on him "I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." She decided to leave him alone so she turned around with her back facing him and curled around saphire who was sound asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Dane's body sulked as he stood up, "Its okay." he mumbled as he started to exit the cave to give her and the pup space. Moving to the grassy embankment just outside the cave's entrance, he dropped to the ground and sighed.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Her ears turned to listen to soft padding of paws as he went outside. She let out a soft sigh and then began to lick saphire cleaning any dirt off her fur. The grooming was returned by the small pup nursing. Rain layed her head back down hoping he could hear what she was saying "If I would've known I would have asked you and so again I'm sorry."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Dane's ears circled back to catch her soft voice and he frowned, "Your apology is accepted." He called to her and sighed, trying ti get comfortable within the grass. Maybe someday he would tell her if he could trust her enough..
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 pm

She sighed then curled into a tighter ball around saphire and fell asleep.

~~NeXtMoRnInG~~

Rain had slept peacefully that night thanks to the deer that Dane had killed. For once she woke up to a sleeping pup who was suckling at the same time. She let out a sigh of content before carefully standing after the pup was done. She forgot that Dane had slept outside the den and accidently stepped on him "I'm sorry." I jumped over him and streatched looking around.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next