Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 6 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Rain looked at him for a moment "He forced me." She said it very plainly and stayed looking at him "If you Want the whole story I can tell you." She turned her head and looked back in the direction that Dane and Talon went. She looked at Marcus again and waited for his answer.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 6 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:02 am

Marcus hid his shock when she revealed what he had done to her. He swallowed a couple of times and then said dead on, "I would have killed him." He looked down and pawed at the grass. "Yes, tell me the story." he said to her, glancing up a moment and then looking back down.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6