Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 am

Asleep
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm

It felt only a few seconds had passed since Dane had fallen asleep when he felt Marcus' cool muzzle nudging him awake. "What, what?" he growled, sitting up and shaking sleep from his tired eyes. He glanced over at the females still asleep and back at Marcus. The other male turned and stalked out of the cave. Dane got up and followed him, leaping from the entrance and trotting down the hill until Marcus stopped and looked back at him. "Well..?" Dane prompted as he sat and waited. Marcus stood silent a moment before saying, "I honestly think one of them is alive.." his voice was gentle and he spoke slowly like he was afraid of Dane's reaction. "Who?" he asked him, his nerves on end and his heart beat increasing. "You know who i am referring to, Dane." he said with a stern look. Dane shook his head and got up quickly. "No!" He growled and spun on his heels, taking off into the forest, abandoning his post. Marcus looked after him and whined softly. He trotted back up the hill and took watch.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Rain woke up when she heard growling from outside the den. She stood up and walked out of the den before checking on saphire. She turned around and walked over to the new male named Marcus and sat down looking the way she saw Dane run , What's going on?" Her ears twitched to the slight whimper from saphire.

Saphire walked out of the den and bounded over to her mom before snuggling into her soft fur.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Marcus turned to look at Rain who was making her way towards him. He glanced over at the spot where Dane had vanished into and then back at her. "Dane is..stressed." he said slowly. He watched Sapphire waddle over and smiled softly. He never had pups of his own, but he remembered Dane's litters and his heart grew sad.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Rain nuzzled saphire and looked at Marcus "I can tell." She looked towards the woods before picking saphire up by the scruff of her neck and taking her back to the den. She sat her down and nudged her to back before walking back out to Marcus. She sat down and looked around. "How long have you two known eachother?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 am

Marcus watched her walk away and settled down into a comfy position, awaiting her return. When she came back, he looked up at her and sighed. "A very long time." he paused then, shaking his head, making his ears whip against his skull. "Almost to puphood, we came from neighboring packs and joined together to create our own." he told her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Rain looked at him before looking around the area she stood up and shook her fur clean and looked at Marcus "I think I'm going to try and go back to sleep. And when Dane returns could you tell him I hope he's ok." She turned and walked back to the den curling around saphire looking outside the den. Rain gave a slight yawn then layed her head down falling asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:28 am

Marcus watched her walk away and growled after him, the soft rumble emitting from his throat and showing no threat. When she was gone, he grumbled to himself, "Would never make a good alpha female." With a sigh, he sat down and gazed at the spot where Dane went, hoping he would return.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Asleep
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Dane sat by the creek for a very long time. Her sat beneath a wilted tree with his paws on the dry, caked mud and his head hung low. He kept his tail wrapped firmly around his body as if to keep him together. If it came loose, he might burst into a million pieces. He wept silently, no tears spilling from his closed eyes as images of his lost pups flitting across the closed lids. His muscles twitched and he whimpered occasionally, not caring if he appeared weak and vulnerable. At this point, he didn't care something jumped out and attacked him.
Slowly lifting his head, he opened his eyes and stared at the shallow creek, manifesting images of his former in the reflection before him. He watched his three pups frolic and play in the cool water and his lie peacefully near by. He growled at the image and swatted it with a paw. The water churned and became a bloody portrait of his family. Dane cried out and jumped back, shielding his face from the grotesque picture. "He can't be alive..." he breathed sadly, shaking out his pelt and walking slowly back towards camp.

He came through the trees and made eye contact with Marcus. The male nodded at him and went back to dozing. Dane offered him a soft growl and hoped back up into the cave where the two female slept. He sniffed them both and lied down near them, thinking about his only son who might still be alive.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Rain slowly woke up when she heard Dane enter the den and she lifted her head looking at him before slightly pinning her ears. "Are you alright Dane? " She pressed her nose into his shoulder before bringing her head back again an d sighed slightly before looking to her sleeping pup then back to Dane.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 am

Dane sighed softly when Rain pressed her moist nose to him shoulder. "yeah.." he breathed out as he got comfy and stared back out the cave entrance. He tried to even out his breathing and appear normal, but it was obvious to Rain that he was not fine. "Its just.." he started and broke off. He wanted to tell her everything, just give up his whole past and let her in on his life. "Once had a wonderful pack. We were thriving and ruled lots of land. I had a mate, a beautiful she-wolf, named Rose and every spring she gave bountiful litters of healthy pups.."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Rain gave a soft whine and lowered her ears a bit. She could feel something wrong with him, but when he started to speak of his old life she looked at him and lowered her eyes to the ground before checking on saphire who was still fast asleep. When he mentioned his old pack and mate she didn't say a word just looked at him and listened "It sounds like you had a wonderful life."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:25 am

Outside Marcus whimpered and Dane ignored him. He sighed and stared at the back wall, trying to remember all the wonderful times they all had together. "Well..to cut to the chase, Rose gave birth to her final litter. Three healthy pups were born, two boys and a girl and we were all happy." He stopped short for a second and took a deep breath. "Then we were attacked. Rose was killed, the pups were killed and everyone else scattered. I was devastated." It took all his might not to cry. "I was sure id never seem them again, but Marcus just told me that there is news of a young wolf with my looks wandering around theses parts."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 am

She turned her head towards the opening of the den when she heard Marcus whine. Her ears turned back to Dane when he began to speak again and she looked at him "Now I see why you didn't like it when I mentioned your pack before." She gave a slight sigh then jumped slightly when she felt Saphire cuddle into her belly and began to nurse. Her ears twitched a little then looked back to him "Do you think this wolf could be from a past litter?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Dane shook his head, "With the time span from his "death" to his appearance now, he would have to be from the most recent litter."

(OMG, SORRY SO SHORT!)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:53 pm

(Its fine.)

She looked at him for a moment "Do you think its true?" She looked to the opening of the den when the wind picked up a bit. She pinned her ears slightly then back to Dane before laying her head down on her paws.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:15 am

Dane sighed, "Part of me hopes it is and the other part doesnt. Of course i miss my son and all, but the thought of him returning after so much time frightens me." he said and growled at Marcus who whimpered again.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Rain looked at him then to the den opening when Marcus whimpered and heard Dane growl. She looked back to him "Why does it frighten you? And what is with Marcus?" She lifted her head back up before nuzzleling sapphire who had snuggled into her belly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Dane chuckled halfheartedly, "I don't know who he is. He will be all grown up and it wasn't me that raised him." He shook his head and few times before glancing at Marcus. "Oh, he misses the past."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 pm

(I have an idea but its up to you.)

"I guess that would be a good reason to be frightened." She smiled slightly when she heard him chuckle then looked to the den entrance when he mentioned Marcus missing the past. "How long has it been since you last saw eachother?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:10 am

(whats your idea?)

Dane smiled, "Its been years.." he said and lowered his head to his paws. "A very long time.." he added and Marcus chuckled outside. "Ya know ya missed me." he tossed at Dane. "Of course, old friend." Dane said back. He lifted his head and looked at Rain. He smiled and reached forward, nuzzling her neck.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:13 pm

(Maybe Danes son could be the one who forced Rain. Idk I was thinking of something to spice things up.)

Rain smiled when she heard them talking back and forth then looked at Dane when he nuzzled her neck. She smiled and nuzzled him back before giving a silent content sigh.

(>.< sorry)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 am

(ooooo i likeeee!)

Dane smiled at her and looked out the cave, "Marcus! See if you can locate him. Dont bring him here, just find him." He told his beta.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 am

She smiled back to him and followed his gaze to the opening of the den and gave a silent sigh before laying her head on her paws and slowing closing her eyes.

(Thanks)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next