Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:51 pm

She shook her head "She wasn't playing. She doesn't like no one near me but her." She stood up and shook her coat out before walking into the den and laying down next to saphire who instantly began to nurse. She looked out to Dane and gave a small.sigh "If you want you can sleep in here tonight."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty You think your life is hard, try living mine.

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 am

(Its me! Razz)

I padded through the forest, with thoughts of my past running through my head until I came to a sudden stop. My black fur waving past my figure, and my blue eyes shining in horror.
Seeing a Lynx stalking 3 wolves, 2 adults and 1 pup. Roaring, I leaped up just as the Lynx tried to leap on the female, and barreled the cat over. "Who are you to attack a female and her pup!?" I snarled before sinking my teeth into its flanks.
The Lynx roared and slashed me in the face. Whipping around, I pinned the Lynx, my muscular figure holding the cat firmly to the ground. "Don't you ever come around here again!" I roared, before slashing the cat in the face and let it run.
"Are you alright?" I asked the female. "Oh, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nico." I greeted, before sitting down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:52 pm

(This is for glass prison and me only. Sorry.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 pm

(Sorry alpha)

Dane smiled after her as he watched her walk into the den. "How very kind of you." He said as he trotted after her and moved to a spot near the opening but close enough to her and Sapphire and flopped down.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:03 pm

"Your very kind yourself." She watched him walk into the den and lay down near her and saphire. She layed her head down and let out a small sigh before slowy falling asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You think your life is hard? Try living mine. (Glass Prison, only) (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty You think your life is hard, try living mine.

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:02 pm

(Oh thats fine... Just thought I'd drop in. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Dane gave both one final look before glancing out through the cave entrance. With a deflated huff, he dropped his head and closed his heavy eye lids, falling fast into a dreamless slumber.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Sleeping
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Dane awoke to the sound of rustling outside the cave entrance. It was soft at first, almost gentle and it barely touched his ears. Then it grew more intense and caused him to stir and slowly get to his paws. He looked over at Sapphire and Rain who were still fast asleep. Taking one step, the noise intensified and then died down again. Dane crept towards the mouth on his belly and tried his best to see with the guidance of the moonlight. Staying close to one of the walls, he stuck his nose out and took a whiff of the air. A familiar scent drifted to him and caused him to want to growl, but he knew he had to stay quiet to figure out who exactly was invading his territory.

Easing his head out even farther so he could see down the hillside, he couldn't believe what he saw. He drew in a sharp breath and resisted the urge to whine. He dropped his ears back and thumped his tail softly against the cool rock of the cave floor. Is it really him? Taking his chances, Dane lept from the cave mouth and trotted down the hill. "Marcus?" he barked, watching the intruding wolf. The grey wolf elevated his head and glared at Dane, a growl emitting from his throat. "Dane.." he said cooly, approaching the other wolf with dignity.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Rain soon woke up to the sound of Dane moving around and then tail thumping. She stood up and streatched before shaking out her fur. Seeing that saphire was still asleep she went to check it out. She walked out of the den and as she saw the other male a loud growl erupted from her chest. She soon settled down when she s as w that the two reconized eachother. She sat down and watched them.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Marcus and Dane swapped scents and backed off from the other, their past still heavy between them. "What are you doing here?" Dane asked as he glanced sideways at the cave when Marcus looked down. They met eyes as Marcus took his time answering the question, drawing a deep breath and then slowly letting it out. "Well..?" prompted Dane. "I have come back through here because packs are limited and i am too old to be a bachelor. I see you have found a mate and i can smell the offspring, suppose you have created a new one?" Dane bristled a moment and then calmed, "She is not my mate nor is her pup ours, i have just decided to help them out."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:14 pm

She looked at the other male and sat down "If it wasn't for Dane my pup would be dead and I might be also." She looked at Dane before walking back to the den and licking saphire before laying down curling around her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Dane saw her move back into the cave out the corner of his eye and sighed thankfully. "your more than welcome to stay, but its not a pack." he said and disbanded, trotting up the hill and back into the cave where Sapphire was. "I hate everyone.." he grumbled softly. Marcus watched him go and sighed, waiting until he was gone before lynig down,
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Rain lifted her head when Dane came into the den and looked at him "Why do you hate everyone?" Saphire woke up and looked at him before standing and walking over to him ans laying down snuggling into his thick fur. Rain sighed then smiled "I think she has taken to you.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Dane was about to answer when Rain got up suddenly and waddled over to him. She snuggled at tightly against him as she could and started to doze again. He smiled and nosed her tender head before turning back to Sapphire. "I just don't get why Marcus returned..." he said slowly, looking over his shoulder towards the cave opening.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:14 pm

(Lol you switched the names around.)

Rain looked at him "Why would he come back?" She cocked her head a hit then looked to her pup who was snuggled into Danes fur and sighed.

Saphire whined a bit in her sleep and soon calmed as she snuggled closer to Dane.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:01 pm

(Oops!)

Dane shook his head, "I don't know. He says he was just wandering around and is too old to create his own, just Wanted to rejoin mine." H growled softly, a gentle rumble in his chest. "But this isn't a pack."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 am

Rain looked at him "Didn't you tell him that this wasn't a Pack?" She Sighed and layed her head down on her paws and looked at saphire. Her red russet pup looked nothing like her except for the ice blue eyes. She looked back to Dane "Did you ever have any pups?" She didn't want to upset him again she was just curious.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:34 am

Dane nodded his head, "Yeah i told him, but he is so ignorant and doesnt listen." Looking out the cave entrance, he sighed softly and then turned back to Rain, "Yeah, i had quite a few to be honest with you." He told her and his eyes glazed over with memory.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Rain looked at him and nodded "I could tell you have had pups before." She layed her head on her paws and closed her eyes before lettings out a soft sigh.

(Sorry that was short)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Dane looked at her a moment, "How can you tell?" he asked and gazed down at the pup sleeping soundly against his furry underside.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Rain looked at Dane "Any other male that I know of would of killed my pup, or let me starve so she would die." She was still awake even though her eyes where closed.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

"True.." he said softly and thought of Marcus outside. After Dane had his first litter, her had caught Marcus attempting to rebel and kill off the males. Dane and him had fought long and hard until Dane tore his shoulder open beat Marcus back into submission. Marcus had been loyal ever since.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm

She heard him this time but didn't answer as she was now asleep. She curled up slightly and sighed before she fell into a deep sleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Dane watched her fall asleep and sighed. He yipped once and cocked his head, listening for Marcus' familiar yip to tell him he understood the signal. With Marcus on watch, he could sleep peacefully.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next