Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Goliath
I chuckled lightly hearing her speak..." Well... I certinally won't fighting her....again..." I joked...I winced as a pain shot through my side...I sighed " I don't think this one's up to me..." I said......" Me living or dying....I mean..."

I couldn't breath, I had lost way to much blood.." Damn this is gonna hurt in the morning..." I said... their voices rung around in my head, I wrapped my lips around the herbs and tried to eat them... " Couldn't have got some better tasting ones, huh.." I said, finally swallowing some..

Back to top Go down

Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fear is what you make it.. (A real forcer that wont take no for an answer. Mature post)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:55 am

Delilah~
Whiping my head toward him and growling, " they all taste like that, and would you rather die, or eat those......" i spat, i did not want too be talked too like that when just now helping someone..... Hes lucking i didnt leave him here too die..... Turning toward my sister and snorting.....

Esmeralda~
I snorted right back at her, " So who are they " i asked......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 am

Goliath
I opened my eyes and looked at her... " Well don't help me then.." I said raising my head and raising my front..I shook my head..looking at them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Shantara~
I shake my head and pin my ears at the both of them. "Shut up! Your bickering is not needed." I yelled at the both of them. Their bickering soon draining my patience. Lifting my head I look at the mare who had helped me. "If you dont want to help him, then don't." I look back down at the fallen stallion. "You should be greatful for her trying to help!" Looking annoyed I shake my head then lower it and shoved more of the healing herbs up to him. Flicking my tail I sigh and eye the other mare. I didn't trust anyone, sure the one mare had helped me but, rule number 5 love no one. Love gets you killed. So I remained a little tense while standing there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Goliath
I looked at the Shantara and chuckled, " Mares...." I said before lowering my head and eating the herbs...finally after a few miuntes, I stood up and shook my coat...I bend each of my legs, seeing what hurt and what didn't....I stood there watching the cautiosly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Shantara~
I snort, a bit of fear dripping into my thoughts since he was better. Turning my head slightly I look at them all. Then I turn away and walk back into the dark forest. The snow still fell steadily so it covered my tracks in no time. The only thing that a part of me blended in with was the white patch in my mane. Sighing I wince a little bit as a shot of pain rushes through my body, and almost instantly my thoughts and memories went back to the forcing. Sighing I shake my head. I desperately hoped that my body had rejected whatever he had done. Since it had been my first time, so that gave me a small hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Goliath
I snorted as she walked off again, neighing loudly again. I loved the way I scared her, it sent a thrill through me. I had an urge to tease her. I smirked and trotted in the direction she had gone. I walked ahead of her and stepped in front of her. " Were are you going...?" I asked her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Shantara~
I was looking down when he appeared suddenly. I barely only managed to keep from running into him. Instantly my eyes widened in fear. "Wh-..." I wince and clear my throat. "What do you want?" I whisper, not being able to control the fear that dripped in. Shivering lightly I push past him and quickly pick my pace up to a fast trot. I shoot one glance to make sure he wasnt following and seeing he was still there I sigh. Turning my head back around, my eyes dart around trying to find a way out of this forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Goliath
I trotted along side her easily keeping up...nipping at her tail..." you didn't think I was going to give up so easily, did you...? " I sneered...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Shantara~
Feeling his nipping teeth on my velvet pelt, I shy violently to the side. Slamming into a tree when I do. I slide down it a bit before I was able to catch my balance again. Shaking a little bit I eye him as I press against the tree. "I has hoping I would." I whisper. My nostrils slightly flared in fright.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Delilah~
Growling as he turns and follows he, i trolted toward them my sister following.... I snorted as i reached them, watching as they say stuff to each other..... " I think you should come with me Shantara, and Goliath you can come if you want, but no breeding....." i say gently.... Hoping they would come, i was starting too get lonly, and i wanted a mate, but not Goliath, i knew i was taking a huge risk, i was in heat.... But Goliath loved Shantara so he wont mess with me, right....

Esmeralda~
I trolted after my sister, hearing what she said, slightly worried..... I was not in heat, but knew my sister was..... But she would not let that stud go any where near her rump without a fight......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Goliath
I smiled as Delilah arrived behind me, pinning my ears to them...." No breeding....huh.." I said, arching my neck to them

OOC ~ My brain running flat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Shantara~
As he focus's on Delilah I walk forward and turn around after I'm several feet from them. My ears werent pricked as I stood there, only thing holding emotion was my eyes as they relax when Delilah and her sister arrive. "I don't know.." I had never had a herd before there for I wasnt sure. Stretching my head out to the side a little bit I sniff at one of the trees. Pondering, as I drew my head back. Should I keep moving on? Or stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Delilah~
I threw my head up and snorted, moving around anxiously wanting them too come, but hearing up Shantara, and Goliath said turning toward them both and rasing my eyebrows, " Yes of course no breeding unless one of us wants too be breed, and Shantara i think that you should come, it will be good for the foal and you...." i said nodding toward her then glaring at Goliath......

Esmeralda~
I watch and say something as everything got quiet all of a sundden.... " yes i agree with Delilah, you should come both of you " i said dipping my head, " And im Esmeralda, " i said and watching there movements.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Goliath
I looked at the amused, did they really think I would go...? I snorted and replied..." Oh, but how I do enjoy my current life..." I circled Delilah and her sister..." Do you think I will come with you and stop forcing..you dream.." I sneered, looking back at Shantara... " Good luck with my foal...you never know we might meet in the future.." I snorted, turning a trotting slowly..giving a short sharp neigh..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Shantara~
I pin my ears back at him and for the first time bared my teeth. "Thats IF I'm having your foal!" I snap, my head raise and standing up to my full height. Narrowing my eyes I flick my tail and walk past him with my own disgust sneer as I walk to the woods. Only pausing once to turn my head slightly and speak over my shoulder. "As nice as that sounds, I trust no one. I have always been on my own, thats the way its supposed to be." Turning my head back around I pick my pace from a stand still into a light canter. Making sure I put some real distance between me and them before I even thought of slowing.

My lungs felt like they were on fire and my whole body ached with pain, screaming at me to slow my pace to at least a walk. But my stubborness rejected and kept pushing forward. By now I was about six or seven miles from them. The wind and atmosphere had becoming noticably clearer, so it accured to me I was going north. Coming to the top of a hill I only pause for a second to look down upon a clear meadow that was about ten miles further ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 am

Goliath
I had wandered for a while before coming to a small clearing, there was a small filly there, she was maybe just over the age of 1 year maybe. I chuckled quietly before walking out of tree line and began circling the young filly. She was tiny compared to me and she stood there shivering, not from the cold, from fear. I smiled evily and stopped in front of her. " I will kill you if you run.." I growled, I was a forcer and enjoyed the fear that the mares showed but I would never force myself on a filly, I had some moral, not many but some. " You will travel with me and I will breed you when you come of age..try and run and you will be punished.." She nodded quickly and I smiled turning and walkng with her by my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 am

~Delilah~
She snorted and setted infront of the two, " If your going anywhere, i'm comming with..." I turned to Shantara and smield slightly and then turned to the stud and stomped my hoof.. " I'm only comming with Shantara," She said and stiffened and then waited...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am

Goliath
I looked at her and smiled, not in a good way. I might be scarred but I was not scared of her. " Me and this filly are leaving for a while..." The filly lowered her head and looked at Delilah. I snorted, " We must be on our way.." I snorted " We don't need any company." I was a heartless creature only caring for myself, that is how I had survived for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 am

~Deilah~
She snorted and shoke her head " I'm coming anyway...' I spat and looked at him telling him im comming one way or another...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Shantara~
Being I was already miles from the rest, I had not seen nor heard what had gone down. I did not know that that disgusting brute had found yet another to force around, and I did not know that the other mare Deilah was going to accompany him.

Snorting softly I eventually slow my pace to a gentle walk. My hooves left barely a mark in the snow and dirt as I moved along. Determined was I to raise this foal in a good atmosphere. He or she would not be like their father...But that was only if I was going to have a foal. Until I knew for sure, I would continue to scour (sp) the land. Moving place to place like a free spirit desired.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 pm

~Delilah~
She snorted at the stud, and turned away and trotled off...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Goliath
I looked at the filly and an evil smile crept across my face.. " There is no one to help you now..." I said to her. I would weight until she reached the age of three, to breed her, if she lasted that long..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 pm

~.: 4 Months later :.~

Shantara~
It had been at the least four months since that terrible day when I had been forced. But I had realized I wasnt pregnant. The only difference was that I was more careful and watchful of my surroundings. True, I had never really left this place, maybe only for a month or two until I had come to find I wasnt in foal. Since I came back I had roamed the area, but always never came near the place that dreadful brute had forced me. I had nightmares and always lived on edge ever since... So today, I decided to face my fears. I would go to that god awful place and stay one night there....Hopefully then I would be able to live with out thinking of what had happened.

I moved silently through the trees, at times fighting the recurring urge to turn away and bolt..to run far away, my breath always catching. But in the end I always would force myself to move on. By now the stallion surely must have moved on. I would reason with myself. My mane blew back in the wind, causing my senses to highten and get excited for a second. Stopping I waited for a few terrifying minutes before gathering myself again and move on.

After about three hours, I entered the area where I had been forced. Stopping completely I scan the area and wait again. Making sure that no one else was around. Sighing I silently scold myself for being so antsy. Getting a bit happy, I walk forward until I find some grass growing on the forest floor. Lowering my head I nibble at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Goliath
The young mare I was with had been killed soon after we left, I had also been in alot of battles and one had nearly cost me my life. I had a large scar that stretched all the way across my side and a few on my face. I wandered through the trees, watching everything around me, I was a meaner stallion, but no longer forced, it had casued me to much trouble. I had grown slightly bigger over the 4 months and was had even more power behind me. I snorted loudly and continued walking..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next