Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan.

3 posters

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. Empty Warrior Cats Rainclan.

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:00 pm

As the leader of Rainclan, I have been named Ravenstar about 5 moons ago after my previous name 'Ravenclaw'. I crept slowly through a bush stalking a Squirrel, light on my white paws with my black pelt brushing against the leaves, and my muscles rippling under my huge figure. Springing into the air as if I could fly, I landed on the rodent and gave it the killing bite before it could even squeal.
With the squirrel in my jaws, I trotted back to Rainclan camp and put it on the fresh kill pile, with all of the other dead prey. My blue gaze turning to a bush, I thought it was a cat from another clan. But no, it was just Snowpelt, bringing back a vole for the clan. Greeting her with a nod of my head, she smiled back at me with a glisten of love in her pale but beautiful blue eyes. Her white fur gleaming in the sunlight, with her ice blue eyes.

Well theres post 1 of my topic! Please join, anybody!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan.

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm

(funny...I am writing a short story similar to the warrior cats and the Deputy's name is Ravanclaw....lolz.)

~Riverpelt~
I walked through the clearing and smiled as I watched Sorrelfur and Oaktail walk past me. Oaktail nodded her head in greeting and Sorrelfur wrapped her tail around mine.
"How do you like being Deputy?" Sorrelrur asked.
"Seems like he's the perfect fit for such a strong position. I remember when we were training together...seems like just yesterday." Oaktail mewed.
"Oh geez guys...It's no big deal your best friend became Deputy. It's really like any other warrior's job...only I have a bit more responsibility..." I said. Oaktail's stomach growled and she said
"Well...I'm starving....I'm gonna go get food now. Sorrelfur, you can join me when you two are done talking." Sorrelfur smiled as Oaktail walked off.
"The princess has spoken...I better go and get some food." Sorrelfur said. Sorrelfur padded after Oaktail. I had a longing look in my eyes. Sorrelfur had a beatiful, shimering, pelt. I only wished she could be mine....
I shook my head and walked over to Ravanstar.
"So anything needed to be done around here? Or have we got a moment to have a quick lunch break?" I asked.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. Empty Warrior Cats.

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:56 pm

I padded over to the 4 (Including Snowpelt) and greeted them with a nod of my massive head. "Afternoon Sorrelfur. How is everyone today?" I greeted happily. I had no idea Snowpelt was in love with me, so I sat next to the 4 cats until I decided to eat. I trotted up to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a vole to eat. Padding back over to them, my muscles rippling under my huge figure, I laid next to Snowpelt and the others. At Sorrelfur's words on work or lunch, I spoke. "No. Lunch will be perfect at this moment." I replied
I munched happily on the tasty vole, and after I was finished I trotted back to my den to rest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Hey err alpha, can you check the PM I sent you?
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:24 am

Just did. And yes, I'll move this somewhere else.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 am

Guys... This is going to be moved to Fantasy places. (NOT Bio's)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down