Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Empty Warrior Cats

Post by Dark**Light Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Spottedshadow:
I walked from the forest back to the twoleg place. I was going back to see Sylvester Kitty. As I aproached the fence I was beginning to question my own loyalty to the clan. Am I truly loyal to Thunderclan? Who am I kidding! I'm the leader! Though I hate it when people call me Spottedstar. I just don't like the sound of it! I'd rather be called my warrior name than the leader name. Either way I'm only here to see Sylvester. He's my kithood buddy. I heard a rustling noise in the woods and out leaped Bluekit and my other kits. My eyes widened when I saw a smallish figure walking through our woods. I opened my mouth a little hoping to catch a scent, and I did.Riverclan! I felt a rush of anger and said "C'mon kits come to your mom." They bolted over and sat next to me and started drowning me in questions like Why are we here and What are you diong at a twoleg place. I closed my eyes and let out a yowl to tel them be quiet! They stopped yapping and soon I heard a twoleg comming to the door. They opened it and said "AWWWWWWW! Come here little kitties." It was a teenage girl and she owned Sylvester.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Empty Re: Warrior Cats

Post by Harley Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Berrykit stalked them from the bushes, calico coat helping her blend with the leaves and the shadows. She would of joined in on the fun, but this seemed more thrilling. It might even help her uncover something. "Why is she coming here?" The apprentice asked. Usually it was the medicine cats sneakin off and doing secretive stuff, but this was new.

The wind changed, and BerryKit quickly changed spots so she would not be detected. Once the kits left and SpottedShadow started to leave, she would pounce. There were no sings of female cat around, only Tom. She is just seeing a friend! How could I of been so stupid! the kit sighed, and pounced out on top of her.

Berrykit had snuck out of the clan circle. She was sick and tired of being ordered around and decided to hvae fun.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 am

I was walking into the house when Berrykit pounced on me. I told her "Why are you here!? I just caught sent of Riverclan in our territory!" I paused for a moment then continued, "Well since you're here already, why don't you come inside with me and my kits to see my kit hood friend Sylvester." I meowed twice and all my kits started mewing for Sylvester. The girl turned around and said "Here kitty kitty kitty kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty!" Sylvester came bolting down the stairs and out the door to me. The girl unlocked the kitty door and said "Now Sylvester, when you're done come right back inside..you hear?" Sylvester nodded and said "So these are your kits." He caught sight of Berrykit and said "Wait...I thought you said you only had four." I simply responded "This is Berrykit. She's the medicine cat apprentice. Cute isn't she? These are my kits." I gently nudged Berrykit to one side of me and nudged my kits to the other side and pointed to them. I told him their names and gently rubbed Sylvester's cheek and purred. I said "We should get back to camp." Sylvester walked in through the kitty door and the kits and I walked off into the forest. I said "We should hunt for the clan. Berrykit you go near sunning rocks and I'll take my kits over near the training area. When my kits and I got back to camp we had caught a fine amount of fresh kill. We added it to the fresh kill pile and walked back to my den. I left the kits with Darkfire and went to sunning rocks to hunt with Berrykit. I looked to my side and I saw Russettstream. He was a Riverclan cat. My lip curled up into a snarl and I took a swipe at the cat. He dodged it and took a swipe at me scraping my side. I howled in pain in hope that the clan cats heard. I kept fighting back until we were curled in fierce battle. I had lost none of my lives so far and I was fearing that I was about to lose one.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:56 pm

BerryKit jumped around as she was complemented.

"I just can't stand here and watch my leader get hurt!" Berrkit yowled, launching an unexpected attack at the RiverClan cat's face, sharp teeth and claws digging in where they could. "Teach you to hurt SpottedShadow!" BerrKit mewed, biting the cat's ear. She was finally thrown and skidded across the rocks before shaking off. She crouched low to the ground and glanced up at her Leader to make sure it was alright.

Did the apprentice think she was too young to be fighting? Of course not.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 am

I looked in awe as the young apprentice leaped at Russettstream. I nodded my head when she was crouched down and I soon found myself running back to the clan. I leaped onto highrock and said "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather below highrock for a meeting." I looked and saw all the warriors and elders and queens coming to highrock. "There has been a sighting of a Riverclan cat in the area. At this very moment Berrykit and I need your help. Berrykit is still out there so go! Go help run the Riverclan cat out of our territory!!" The warriors went running out then one of the warriors asked "Where!?" I yowled back "To sunningrocks!!" I went to Darkfire in the medicine cat den and showed him my wounds. He got some poppy seeds and cobwebs for me and soon I was all patched up. I fell asleep in my den with the kits snuggled up to me only to awake a little before the gathering tonight. I woke up when my deputy peeked his head in and said "We should get ready to go." I quickly stood up and picked up my kits one by one to take to the nursery for until I got back. I walked up to the warriors and told the few that I had chosen to come to the gathering. Then one asked me if they could go when I looked at Berrykit. I said yes and walked up to Berrykit. I walked up to her and said "How would you like to come to your first gathering?"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:33 pm

(Mind if I join in?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 pm

(NOPE YOU LET ME INTO YOUR POST SO IT'S ONLY FAIR. I HAVE A POST IN THE HUMAN BIO'S THAT SHOWS ALL THE CATS I HAVE THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE OR YOU CAN MAKE THE BIO. THE TITLE IS WARRIOR CATS. I'LL LOOK AT THE POST AND SEE WHAT YOUR BIO IS. DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR CLAN!! *THE WORDS ARE IN CAPS LOCK BUT i DON'T WANT TO BACKSPACE EVERYTHING I JUST TYPED. Smile...)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 pm

BerryKit had ripped off a good part of the cats ears when the others came.

"Really?" She gasped, jumping a bit, but quickly silenced her self. "I would love to!" BerryKit burst out jumping again. "Can I really?" She asked, trying to calm herself. Her tail puffed up and she ended up batting at it, being a kit. She quickly sat up again and cleaned her chest, but still watched the leader.

I am so tired so I am tired. I've been on the road fr 7 hours...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 am

I watched in amusement as the kit jumped playfully at thought of going to the gathering. I watched a little longer and said "Of course you can go. You proved yourself worthy by saving my life...err lives." I flicked my tail for her to follow and started to walk back to camp. That night we made our way t o the gathering with the warriors and a few elders and queens. I leaped up onto the rock, next to the other clan leaders, and yowled to get the meeting started. It was to be a very exciting night.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

BerryKit mewoed inside her throat, and ignored the vibration that ruined it. "I didn't do anything. Just, ruined his face." She said, being as humble as she could. As she did often, BerryKit was talking to herself, sitting at the back of the crowd.

meap...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:25 am

(I had to separate the two cats Spottedshadow and Bluepaw because Spottedshadow is on the highrock for the gathering and Bluepaw is in the crowd.)

Bluepaw:
I was talking to a few Riverclan cats when I turned my head to show them the cat who saved my mentor and leader when I realized she was all alone. I told the cats "Hold on a second, I gotta do something. Be right back." I trotted up to Berrykit and said "Hey, why are you all alone? Engage yourself, be conversational! Tell about how you saved the clan leader from a Riverclan warrior!! They'll wanna hear about it! And if the Riverclan cats want proof just tell them to go look at the medicine cat's face! Have a little fun! We apprentices barely get to come to gatherings so have a little fun while you can!!!!" I pushed her over to a rock and nudged her onto it and said "Berrykit has a story to tell a few clan cats! Who wants to hear it?" At that moment apprentices, elders, queens and a few warriors gathered round the stone that Berrykit was settled on. I looked at her and said "Break a leg!"

Spottedstar/ Spottedshadow:
There was much to discuss but I said to the leaders "We should've waited until moonhigh to start the meeting. That way any signs from Starclan should be easier to read." I yowled out "The meeting shall not be held until moonhigh." Then leaped off the rock to listen to Berrykit's story. All the other clan leader's followed as we went to listen to the story. It would be a while until moonhigh but all the clans had no intentions on going back to their camps. I remembered the funny scene of how Berrykit got onto the stone unfold. I chuckled at the thought but listened intently hoping that Berrykit wouldn't chicken out and run back to camp.

Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am

Okay... um wat's going on?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 pm

I visited a friends house, caught scent of Riverclan in Thunderclan territory, I was hunting with Berrykit when I was attacked by a Riverclan cat, Berrykit rescued me and now Berrykit is at her first gathering and was put on the spot to tell a story and now all the clan leaders are waiting for her to tell it. You guys can jump right in since we're at a gathering.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Cougarpaw watched the leaders up ahead, looking and concentrating on them. He had his tail curled around his paws and suddenly looked at Berrykit and Bluepaw then his brother, Pantherpaw. Their fur brushed they were best friends and were really close. He promised his brother that when he was leader, he would make him the deputy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 pm

I looked at Bluepaw and then at Berrykit, I watched intently then I walked up to two Windclan cats. I said "You two must be related." I could tell by their appearance. I looked them over and said "You seem pretty nice, what are your names?" Bluepaw scampered over and said "Hey ma, when is my assessment?" I looked at her and said "You'll find out soon enough now go persuade Berrykit to tell the story." I nudged her toward Berrykit and said "Run along now." I looked at them and said "When am I ever going to tell them that I'm not their mother?" I sighed and realized that I had said that in front of the two Windclan cats.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Cougarpaw looked at the leader of ThunderClan. He watched as an apprentice scampered over. "When is my warrior assesment?" Then watched the two talk before Bluepaw scampered back over to Berrykit. She was pretty. But he wasn't going to fall for her; she was just... pretty. He turned his attention back to the leader. Pricking his ears, he heard her saying something and he strained to listen.
"Your not her mother?" he gasped, but whispered it. "Do you want to keep it from her?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Pantherapw looked at the Thunderclan cat. "What are you talking about?" he said in confusion and looked at his brother. He looked at Bluepaw. "Why thank you". he blushed and he smiled. He didn't think he would be complimented. He thought she was pretty. H didn't like her....not yet. "Um.. Cougarpaw...what is a kit doing at a Gathering?" he asked his brother with a face. He looked at the leader again. "My name is Pantherpaw and this is Cougarpaw". he replied.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Cougarpaw rolled his eyes at his brother and puffed out his chest. "You know us of course, were 7 moons old now!" he boasted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 pm

"I might have to. They just wouldn't be able to cope with the thought." Once I said that my other kit Sunpaw ran over and said "Mom why are you over here and not on highrock?" I looked at her and said "The meeting is at moonhigh. We came to early. Stay here for a moment longer Sunpaw." Sunpaw looked at me, her hazel eyes seemed to burn my heart. I thought to myself What would she think of me if I kept the secret from her for too long? Would they ever forgive me I shook the thought and said to the Windclan cat, "This is Sunpaw." Sunpaw looked at me and said "Who is this?" She had a distrustful look on her face but there was an expression that was unreadable by me. I wondered what she was thinking as her big hazel eyes looked over the Windclan cat.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

I don't wanna be in this topic anymore.. Seems like somebody took who I was gonna like..as a mate.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Cougarpaw looked over at the leader and then to the ThunderClan apprentice. "Yeah... I know her." he murmured. He looked at the leader and then the apprentice. Then back. Yeah, he didn't see any connection that showed that was her kit. He gave a promising look in the leader's eyes and nodded. "Hi, you may know me as Cougarpaw."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 pm

<S t a r c h a s e r> wrote:I don't wanna be in this topic anymore.. Seems like somebody took who I was gonna like..as a mate.
What do you mean? Did you want Bluepaw or Sunpaw?
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Sunpaw:
I looked at Cougarpaw and her eyes softened up. I thought in my mind He's so muscular and handsome...but so is his brother. Who is it that I like better? My face got a worried look and I immediately fainted under all the pressure.

Spottedstar/Spottedshadow:
I watched as my adoptive daughter looked them both over them suddenly fainted. I panicked and yowled a cry of distress. I was almost going to faint myself when I realized she was still breathing. All my other adopted kits came running over and started yowling with me. Until I came to my senses and shut them up. Bluepaw ran next to Pantherpaw and rubbed him on the cheek. She didn't care whether he liked her or not. She just needed someone other than her "family" to comfort her.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 pm

(can i come in right now?)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member