Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 3 Empty Re: Warrior Cats

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Err... can u reply?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Pantherpaw gad been in the apprentices den.,He then heard a noise and he seenvhis brother with Bluepaw on him. "Bluepaw what happened to you!! You must have been on another clans property. But Cougarpaw will she be okay?". He asked concerned.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Cougarpaw looked at him an annoyed growl rising in his throat. "Do I look like a medicine cat. How about you stop worrying about a cat that's already being carried and get the other?" Looking away from his brother, he went on. He knew he used to be a med cat apprentice but he changed 'cause StarClan told him that that was his destiny.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Pantherpaw thought for a second. Does he mean Sunpaw? he thought as he looked at the ground. He then went to go get Sunpaw and carried her on his back.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Cougarpaw looked at his brother. Soon they got to the entrance. He took her to the den, and gently set her down beside it. Going in, he got cobwebs and brung it out putting it on Bluepaw's wounds gently.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Pantherpaw looked at Cougarpaw. He then smiled and he giggled at the cobwebs oi n him. He got some too. "Um..okay I see your not a mediscine cat". He rolled his blue eyes.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Cougarpaw rolled his eyes. "Even a kit knows cobwebs are put on wounds and scratches to stop the bleeding." He retorted crossily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Pantherpaw looked at him. "Of course I knew that". He sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Cougarpaw nodded. "Whatever."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Pantherpaw looked at his nrother. "Yeah whatever...you stupid fur ball". he snapped and dug his claws in the earth that was under them..
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Cougarpaw rolled his eyes. "Will you just keep quiet for once, mouse-brain. I'm trying to help her." Looking down, he realized he finished tending her wounds with fresh marigold. Only he really knew in his clan besides the medicine cat. His brother hardly knew a thing. "You can see your love now. Please use those words wisely." He went over to Sunpaw and gently squeezed the juice onto her wound. "This might sting," he mewed gently. "But you sha'll be fine, dear one." Gently rubbing it with his paw. He found he was done.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:08 pm

Pantherpaw looked at Cougarpaw. "Ugh...and you seem to be my brother". he mumbled under his breath and he rolled his eyes and he seen how Bluepaw looked. "Are you okay?" he asked the apprentice and he looked shocked that his brother fixed her. "Here I'll get you some fresh--" he started and then realized he can't feed a different clan member.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 pm

(I have no idea where the den is so I'm keeping so that it's anonymous)
Bluepaw:
I woke up to the sound of Pantherpaw's voice and said "Pantherpaw! I thought I'd never see you again!" I lifted up my head and licked his forehead. I told him that one of the warriors say me fighting and Sunpaw too. We're about to become warriors! The same cat told the Windclan leader that you fought well to save our lives even though we weren't in the same clan and that Thunderclan is grateful for the two apprentices. You guys might become warriors too! Isn't that great?!" I continued to think about the ceremony and what my new name would be. Spottedstar padded into th den and said "I'm eternally grateful for you two. Pantherpaw and Cougarpaw,your clan leader wishes to see you...NOW." I heard her speak firmly at the end and I quickly thought Oh no! They're in trouble for crossing the border and saving us! I rubbed Pantherpaw's cheek and licked him and said "Good luck."

Sunpaw:
I quickly awoke to a piercing pain and swiped at the nearest cat thinking that they were hurting me. I pulled back quickly realizing that it was Cougarpaw and said "Sorry about that. I'm not over Clawstar and how he attacked my sister. Anyways, why did you rescue us in front of a Windclan cat?" I called to Berrykit and said "This is Cougarpaw, he's the one I was talking about earlier, you know...the question I asked you. He was what the question was mainly saying." I was hoping she would understand and I wouldn't have to explain it to her right in front of Cougarpaw when he was the one I loved.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:05 pm

Pantherpaw looked at her. "Oh..Bluepaw I thought I was going to lose you too! I hope we re going to be warriors too also! Come on Cougarpaw we have to see Spottedstar". he sighed and he went to the leaders' den and he hoped he wasn't going to be in trouble. "Yes Spottedstar you wanted to see us me and Cougarpaw". he said and he kinda flinched.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Spottedstar:
Please sit. Now it is to my understanding that you crossed into Thunderclan territory. But there will be no consequences because you both saved Sunpaw and Bluepaw. So by the name of Starclan you are now warriors. For your excellence and fighting your names shall be_____and____. (I left it blank so that you could choose your names) You may go now. And when you get back send Sunpaw and Bluepaw to me."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Cougarpaw was confused. A warrior... now. But it wasn't even my brother who saved them. then he realized he was in a different clan and why would Spottedstar be giving out the names? He felt himself bristle. "Mouse-brain!" he growled. "You're not our leader so what makes you think were done. We saved someone, oh cool, but there's still much for us to learn." He sighed and stepped back, bowing his head and closing his eyes. "Even though it is an honor to be honored that much I donnot except. I'll never feel like a feel like a full warrior."
Cougarpaw hoped they would understand. Being a full and strong warrior was so important to him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Berrykit sighed, sitting at the exit of the den. "Shouldn't my mentor be helping her?" She asked, gently poking her head in. With a playful growl, she headed in and applied a herb to her own wound, whimpering at tghe sting.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Spottedstar:
At the point of him snapping at me was it,. I stood up tall and said "Get out of our camp! I don't want to see either of you on our territory again!! Do you understand? If you even lay so much as a paw in our territory I will set Sunheart and Blue-eyes on you to chase you out of the area! Now both of you get out! Pantherpaw! Get over here! I want to talk to you before you go. As for you Cougarpaw, disrespecting a leader! Though it wasn't your leader, I don't ever want to see you near Sunheart ever again do you understand?!" I waited until Cougarpaw left then muttered to myself "Calling a leader mouse-brained, we'll see about that!"
(Blue-eyes and Sunheart are the warrior names for Bluepaw and Sunpaw)
Sunheart:
I was straining to hear what they were saying and then I heard mom call them warriors. I was so excited until I heard Cougarpaw call my mother a mouse-brain. I sighed and stopped listening. I knew it would go down hill from there and that mom would sick us on them if they laid a paw in our territory again. I was reluctant to stay but I had to stay put and not burst in to tell him to just say no more and tell mom that he was being stupid and didn't know hat he was talking about. So I just lay there still, waiting for them to come by.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:14 pm

BerryKit looked at the leader as she told who she would set after them. "What about me?" She asked, jestering her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Cougarpaw rolled his eyes. "Fine. I don't care. And why would I care about Sunheart and Blue-eyes... we. It said in the warrior code that help a cat that's in trouble even if they're from a different clan, Spottedstar or Spottedshadow. I don't know what to call you! We don't love either of your adopted daughters they just are busy mooning over us!" Cougarpaw's pelt was burning, making all those things spill out. He looked at Sunheart before shouldering her away, and trotting out, out the camp entrance.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Sunheart:
I heard everything he had just said and was heart broken. I immediately bolted out of the den shoving him out of the way when he was in my way. Bluepaw followed closely behind. We ran all the way to the Thunder path, ran across went through Shadowclan camp, crossed Thunderpath along the other side far away from camp, through the Windclan camp and into Barley's farm. We thought they would never find us here.

Spottedstar:
I listened to him intently and cut in saying "YOU call me Spottedstar! My clan mates call me Spottedshadow. Got it?!" I let him continue and soon after he was done I called to Berrykit and said "You are a medicine cat apprentice but I can present you with your warrior name. You fought very well and deserve to be a warrior. Your new name shall be______.(fill in the blank)" I let her go and called to Sunheart and Blue-eyes. They didn't know they were warriors so they still went by the name of Bluepaw and Sunpaw. I called to them and when hey didn't come I went into the den figuring they were too weak to come. I walked in and yowled "They're gone!!" I sniffed the ground and realized that they ha recently left. I sprinted to Cougarpaw and Pantherpaw and said "Please! You need to find Sunheart and Blue-eyes! I need to stay here with the clan and you two were the only ones I could think of! Please find them! I need my babies back!" I begging for them to find Sunheart and Blue-eyes, hoping that they would find them for me.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm

BerryKit shook her head. "I'm sorry, SpottedStar. I belong as a medicine cat. I remain BerryKit, and when my mentor can no longer be the medicine cat,I will be BerryLeaf."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Cougarpaw shook his head. "No you coward! Find them yourself." he growled. He looked at Pantherpaw and led him with his brother at his side out of the ThunderClan camp, not caring. Even though he was heartbroken. "Like you said, don't go near your daughters'" Walking out through and towards Windclan territory he went across.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Spottedstar:
"I didn't mean it! Please you can have them! They're not even mine! Just please find them! I need them back!" I started to briefly sob over two of my lost kits and said to myself "I'm a horrible mother! I knew I should've never taken them in from Darkfire!" I stayed where I was and stared into the distance, wondering if they would ever return back home or if I would have to go out and look for them myself.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Cougarpaw turned. "You meant every messed up word you said!" he snarled and walked home. He did care but didn't care
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next