Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 6 Empty Re: Warrior Cats

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Cougarpaw walked into his den, exhasted and fell asleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm

BerryKit woke to a sharp blaze of sun hurting her eyes. With a huff, she slowly exited, not even bothering to groom herself first.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 am

Darkfire:
"Berrykit! It's time for your test!" I called to her. I had seen her walk out of her den and I was ready to test her on what she had learned over the past few days.

Sunpaw:
I had gotten THE dream last night and was starting to think If Cougarpaw and Pantherpaw haven't gotten the dream yet then maybe we interpreted it wrong. We might have needed to fall in love with someone other than those two mouse-brain Windclan cats. I stepped out of the den and stretched, digging my claws into the dirt. I sat down and started to lick my paw. I heard Bluepaw call "Hey Sunpaw! Wanna join the patrol? with us? Dustpaw and Goldpaw are coming with me." I nodded my head and walked over to them. Dustpaw blurted out "Momma's gonna make you warriors tonight!" Goldpaw bumped his shoulder and said in a whisper "Shut it you mouse-brain!" Bluepaw and I stared at each other with wide eyes and we screamed "YES! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!" We rolled on the ground and we kept screaming "yes!" After we realized how much attention we were drawing we quickly stood up and said very quickly "Lets just go on the patrol."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:18 am

Berrykit jumped, quickly grooming her self and rushing over. "Yes. But the past fightings have blurred my mind a bit so I may not do so wel."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:35 am

Darkfire:
I heard what she said and replied with "I understand.Now, It's time to begin."

(It's sooooooooooooooooooo pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed )

Here's the test.
( -II- means same question)
1-what are juniper berries used for? How do they taste? What color are they?
2-What is Burdock root used for? How do you apply it? Will it sting?
3-What is Alder bark used for? Does the patient eat it, get it pressed into their wound or chewed and spat into the wound?
4-What is Varrow used for? What cats does it get given to?
5-What is Feverfew used for? How does it smell? How does it taste.
6-What is catnip used for? What kind of smell does it have? How does it taste?
7-What are Poppy seeds used for? Do you eat it? How much at a time?
8-What does a ragwort leaf and juniper berry poultice do? Do you eat it?
9-What is horsetail used for? What can the juice be used for? Will it sting?
10-What will poison oak and poison Ivy do to a cat who brushes against it?
Bonus- What will yew berries do to a cat who eats them? If not treated right away what will almost always happen?

Darkfire:
I looked at Berrykit and said "you ready?" I said the first question and waited for an answer. Once she answered the question I would say the next question.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 pm

BerryKit sighed, and started.

I do not know the asnwers to any of these lol
( -II- means same question)
1-what are juniper berries used for? How do they taste? What color are they?
2-What is Burdock root used for? How do you apply it? Will it sting?
3-What is Alder bark used for? Does the patient eat it, get it pressed into their wound or chewed and spat into the wound?
4-What is Varrow used for? What cats does it get given to? St
5-What is Feverfew used for? How does it smell? How does it taste.
6-What is catnip used for? What kind of smell does it have? How does it taste?
7-What are Poppy seeds used for? Do you eat it? How much at a time?
8-What does a ragwort leaf and juniper berry poultice do? Do you eat it?
9-What is horsetail used for? What can the juice be used for? Will it sting?
10-What will poison oak and poison Ivy do to a cat who brushes against it?
Bonus- What will yew berries do to a cat who eats them? If not treated right away what will almost always happen?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Just look it up. I got most inspiration for the questions on this site.
http://warriorscompleteguide.webs.com/medicinecatguide.htm
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Cougarpaw had the dream. He ignored it. "It was just a dream."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Sunpaw:
Once we had gotten back from the patrol I was extremely tired. I padded into the den and slept. I had the dream again but this time Firestar waked through the forest and said "He has had the dream. He doesn't believe it. You were right to choose him. He will get the dream more often the more he sees you." At that he padded back into the forest and the dream continued how I remembered it to be. I woke up to Bluepaw poking me and saying "Wake up! It's time!" From that night on, we would be known as Sunheart and Blue-eyes.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Cougarpaw woke up and walked to Sunningrocks, looking at his reflection. Soon, him and his brother would be warriors, but not yet, not now. He sighed. Was he bad? Was he that mean?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

-what are juniper berries used for? How do they taste? What color are they? "Stomach aches and coughs, chew swallow and you will be better rapidly. They taste nasty and they are blue."

2-What is Burdock root used for? How do you apply it? Will it sting? "It is for rat bites and other infected wounds. You press it on the wound and it stings terribly."

3-What is Alder bark used for? Does the patient eat it, get it pressed into their wound or chewed and spat into the wound? "It is for toothaches. You eat it."

4-What is Varrow used for? What cats does it get given to? "It makes you vomit if you eat it. But only give it to cats who have eaten something poisonous. If a cat is really sick, it is given to a cat to vomit out the sickness, this only works sometimes though."

5-What is Feverfew used for? How does it smell? How does it taste. "Helps the chills, headaches, coughs, and fevers. You eat it. It tastes and smells bitter."

6-What is catnip used for? What kind of smell does it have? How does it taste? "It helps with white cough, green cough, and black cough. Its soft leaves have a iresitible smell and taste. You eat this, of course."

7-What are Poppy seeds used for? Do you eat it? How much at a time? "This is a very basic remedy, it is used for easing pain soothing a heart. You eat it, but not to much at a time."

8-What does a ragwort leaf and juniper berry poultice do? Do you eat it? "It helps aching joints. Do not eat it!"

9-What is horsetail used for? What can the juice be used for? Will it sting? "It is very good for infected wounds. Apply the juice on a wound, but it does sting."

10-What will poison oak and poison Ivy do to a cat who brushes against it? "It gives you horrible rashes."

Bonus- What will yew berries do to a cat who eats them? If not treated right away what will almost always happen? "I am sorry, DarkFire, I do not remember."

Yes, she was speaking
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Darklight:
I looked in awe as she got every question I shot at her correctly. When I asked her the bonus question, she said she didn't know it and I began "Yew berries, or deathberries, are fatal to most cats who eat them. If not treated immediately the cat who eats them, most often it's kits or hungry and uneducated loners, the cat will more than likely die. You did goo Berrykit. Better than I had thought. You may have the rest of the day to play with your friends. I hear Bluepaw and Sunpaw are becoming warriors. Better go catch them in their last few apprentice hours." I padded back into the den and started counting supplies and etching them, with my claw, into the wood slag I had to hang on the wall. I started mumbling to myself "catnip...4 packages, horsetail...7 packages....." I started trailing off.

Bluepaw:
I walked to sunningrocks with Sunpaw and saw cougarpaw. I walked up to him and said "Hey, you look a litttle sad. Why?" I was only being nice because I knew not to start on the wrong side of the territory with him. I stepped to one side of him and looked at him and Sunpaw did the same, only on the other side.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Cougarpaw looked up, eyes narrowed. "I'm not sad." he snarled. "I-I just had a dream..." he trailed off and sighed, looking at Sunpaw.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:10 pm

"Blue Paw! SunPaw! I need to ask you something!" She yowled, racing off to find them.

(Should her new name when she is medidcine cat be BerryPool or BerryLeaf?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Sunpaw:
I sat closer to him and said "You had the dream didn't you. It's okay. I had it and felt the same exact way as you. Not knowing whether to listen to Starclan or be loyal to my clan. I still don't know but now that I've met you, I'm going to listen to Starclan." I rubbed him and placed my head on his shoulder looking into the water with him.

Bluepaw:
I was walking back to camp when I looked back and saw Sunpaw with her head on his shoulder. I sighed and said "That's no life for me. Pantherpaw loves Vinepaw...not me." I sterned up and said "I should've been loyal to my clan in the first place! Not mooning over that Windclan cat that loves someone else!" At that moment I heard Berrykit calling my name and I ran up to her. I told her "Sunpaw might be a while. She's busy at sunning rocks with a Windclan cat. She's not fighting him. She loves him and is trying to help him." I gasped and said "I shouldn't have said that! Promise you won't tell Darkfire or Spottedstar okay?!" I calmed down and said "So what did you want us for?"

(Berrypool)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Pantherpaw seen Vinepaw. He ran up to her and nuzzled her. "Hi Vinepaw want to go hunting today?" he asked as he licked her cheek.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Bluepaw:
I asked Berrykit if she wanted to go hunting and I walked off into the woods. I stared at Sunpaw and Cougarpaw and sighed. At that moment I walked to the Thunderclan boundaries and sat there, waiting for something to happen.I sat there for hours and finally a Shadowclan cat pounced on me. I did nothing about it and laid on the dirt in Thunderclan territory all scratched and scars all over me. I was on the brink of death and I didn't care. Pantherpaw loved another cat.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Cougarpaw nuzzled her back then stopped, stepping back. "We can't." He mewd and looked away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:32 pm

BerryKit agreed to go hunting, and eve nthough it wasn't loyaly, she promised no tto tell. she gasped as the cat lay in the dirt, nearly dead. "BluePaw!" She cried, quickly gathering the herbs that were there. "Mouse brain!" She muttered ,pressing a bit of herb onto the wounds. She tried catching a mouse, and manged to kill it and get the mouse bile.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 am

Pantherpaw looked at his brother. "You still love Sunpaw? I thought you moved onm..wait that's me with Bluepaw oh sorry oh sorry people". he mewed in amusement.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Sunpaw:
I looked at him in surprise and said "If you've had the dream, that's the fate Starclan chose for you. Not to be some mouse-brained pet to the clan leader." I stopped my self before I could go any further and said "Well. I guess I have to respect your decision and just live with it. I turned around and caught scent of Bluepaw. It smelled funny with a hint of Berrykit. I opened my mouth to get a better scent and knew after the way Bluepaw's scent was that she was in trouble. I whirled around and said in a panicked tone "Bluepaw's been hurt!" I leaped over sunning rocks, into the water. I started to swim to the other side of the pond then I realized how cold the water was. I tried swimming back to sunning rocks but the water was to cold. My vision started to blur and then I was under. I couldn't breathe and I was slowly sinking to the bottom.

Bluepaw:
I woke up slowly and said in a faint voice "Where's Pantherpaw?" I kept repeating the question until I passed out again.

Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 pm

{Can please stop putting them to trouble?}

Cougarpaw looked at her and watched her slowly walk away then race around talking about how Sunpaw was in trouble. He watched her swim across, then starting to down. He sighed. Is this what cats from ThunderClan are about?" he asked and leaned down, grabbing her by the scruff and pulling her out. He started to lick her the wrong way.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Pantherpaw looked at his brother as he follwed him. He seen how he licked her. He smiled. He's glad his brother found love. He went to visit Bluepaw. "Bluepaw..hi Bluepaw what are you doing? Oh in case you don't notice it's me Pantherpaw". he said and smiled and licked her fur.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:22 pm

(KK that was like the last time anyways)

Sunpaw:
I woke up and coughed up water. I looked around and saw Cougarpaw. I shook my head and said "You saved me. Thanks." I stood up shakily and licked his cheek. I padded over to where Bluepaw was. I looked down at her and said "It's me your sister Sunpaw." She looked up at me and said "I know. But where's Pantherpaw." I looked at her very puzzled and said "He found another love with Vinepaw. I know it's your worst nightmare but maybe you were meant to be with a Riverclan cat or something. She looked up at me and said "No! I know it's him and I know that he will realize he's still in love with me!" She stood up quickly and saw Pantherpaw. She sprinted over and said "You can't be in love with another cat! No! it just can't be true!" She looked at him with her eyes welling up with tears and she said "It can't be true! I loved you so much and you were the one who wouldn't give up on me when Cougarpaw yelled at you to be true to your clan! Where's that Pantherpaw! Or was that all just a trick to make a strong Thunderclan warrior want to let her gaurd down because she fell in love with a handsome tom cat!" Bluepaw seemed so angry and sad. She stood there tears rolling down her cheek, waiting for Pantherpaw to answer her. She kept slightly shaking her head, hoping that Pantherpaw was not just scheeming her and never actually loved her at all.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Pantherpaw looked at Bluepaw. "i did love you but my brother put some sense into my head because i am loyal to my clan!!" he calmed down and he seen her face as she was going to cry. "I'm sorry but you were...you were..I can't explain. I loved you sooo badly. I wanted you as my mate. But I couldn't I'm Riverclan and your Thunderclan. It doesn't add up, Bluepaw. The reason why I love Vinepaw is because I can be with her. She's in my clan. That's not forbidden love. That's real love". he said before licking Bluepaw on the ear, and nudging her. He was now in love with Vinepaw. He wished she'd understand that.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next