Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 5 Empty Re: Warrior Cats

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Bluepaw:
I looked at Cougarpaw and started to look back and forth from the two of them. I started to limp backwards and turned around. I heard a pop and my shoulder wasn't hurting anymore. I ran and didn't look back. I ran to Thunder path and was nearly hit by a monster. Luckily it swerved and missed me by the tip of my tail. I kept running and thought no more of Pantherpaw. Soon enough I had reached the twoleg place. But it was sundown. I didn't know that the dogs were off their chains so when I passed by I was brutaly attacked by a dog.

Sunpaw:
I heard him yell at Pantherpaw and looked back to see Bluepaw running away. I sprinted to Cougarpaw and screamed "WHAT DID YOU TELL MY SISTER!!" I waited a littlelonger and said "YOU FIND HER RIGHT NOW!!!!! SHE COULD"VE GOTTEN RUN OVER BY A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you caused her to die! I'll hate you for the rest of my life! I knew we were never meant to have even met!!!!!!!!!!" I ran and followed her scent through the night and found her lying on the ground the next day. She was attacked by a dog. I yowled in horror and heard a human. They opened the door and I hissed at them. They looked at their gog, his muzzle had blood on it and said "You animal!" She chained her dog on a short chain and picked up Bluepaw. I meowed and the girl said "I know you! You're the kitten of that torti cat who comes to see Sylvester." She looked at Bluepaw and said in horror "OMG! This is another one of her kittens!" She called the animal control and they took away her new dog and she called a house calling vet. The vet arrived and siad "Let me see the cat." I meowed and he said "You must be the other kitten. You can come too."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Cougarpaw looked at Pantherpaw. "Come on, brother. It's time we should be getting home. We'd had enough saving for one day. They're not worth it." he murmured
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 pm

PAntherpaw nodded at Cougarpaw. "OHHHH Vinepaw come here you Pantherpaw lover! OOps". he said and laughed and he ran to her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Cougarpaw flicked his tail. "I'm worn!" he sighed and lied down in his nest, going to sleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Pantherpaw looked at him. "Oh you big kit!" he said and he looked at him. He went right by him and laid down beside his brother.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Bluepaw:
I woke up all fixed and quickly ran back to the camp. Sunpaw followed closely behind. We ran to our mother and said "oh mother! we missed you soooo much! I was scared very badly by a dog!" That night I thought of Pantherpaw and had a dream that he cheated on me with a cat named Vinepaw. I woke up and said to myself "It can't be true. It was only a dream anyways. It's not like Starclan sent me a dream message." I smirked and fell asleep again.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Cougarpaw didn't dream. He didn't care if they mooned over the brothers not. He was loyal to Clan.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Who is Berrkit mentor, I mean, who plays him?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Pantherpaw looked at the forest of Starclan. "Crookedstar hello how are you". he said and greeted the old leader. He seen Silverstream and he looked at Firestar and growled. "Hello Firestar you see the 2 apprentices you have made when you died. They aren't the best. They moo over people. I don't appreciate you trying to have your apprentices be a ....loyal clan. I knew you were weak. I'm glad Brambleclaw killed you. I knew he woud". he growled as he went to the other side of the territory. He didn't know where he was. He was lost He seen Hawkfrost and Tigerstar. He wasn't supposed to be in the Dark Forest. He was loyal. He then woke up instantly and he found Cougarpaw by him. "Thank you Starclan". he said and sighed. He then went to Vinepaw and slept next to her.

Can somebody be Vinepaw.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:19 am

Here's Vinepaw!

Warrior Cats - Page 5 Bobtail-kitten-1
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 am

Vinepaw is soooo pretty! She's a maine coon right? Cause I used to have a cat that was a maine coon but he died when he was 20 years old(human years) I absolutely love those kinds of cats.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks are ut gonna reply
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats - Page 5 Empty The next gathering

Post by Dark**Light Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:57 am

Spottedstar:
I padded to four trees and looked at Pantherpaw. I walked up to him and said "Hello Pantherpaw. How have you been?" I was being nicer than I thought I would be but he wasn't the one who called me a mouse-brain. Bluepaw ran up to me and said "Mom, I wanna tell you something." I walked away and called back to Pantherpaw "Sorry about this." I was being extremely nice to him because he had respected me.

Sunpaw:
I padded around the four trees talking to Riverclan cats and other clan cats. I glanced longingly at Cougarpaw and sighed. I looked back at Russettlily and said "What am I gonna do? I love Cougarpaw but I don't think he loves me. I've tested him to save me and he only yelled get off and he might think I'm weak. But the worst thing is that he's in a different clan. Bluepaw loves his brother but I think Pantherpaw loves another cat called Vinepaw." I looked at him again and sighed. I sat down and watched my mother leap onto high rock.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 am

Vinepaw was pressed against Pantherpaw, purring. She licked his cheek. "See you." she murmured and ran through the crowd and to Sunpaw. "Hi there!" she purred.

Cougarpaw was licking his paw, eyes half-closed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 am

Bluepaw:
I talked to mother and said "See ya round ma." I looked around and saw Vinepaw lick Pantherpaw's cheek. My mind flashed back to the dream and said "Oh my gosh. The dream WAS true!" I bolted to Pantherpaw and screamed "You don't love me!!!! It was all a trick! I knew it!!!!!!!" I ran away back to Vinepaw and said "YOU! Stay away from Pantherpaw!!! You...you...monster!!!" I started to cry and ran to sunning rocks for the rest of the night.

Sunpaw:
I listened to what Bluepaw said and looked at Vinepaw and said "I have no idea what you did but I know it upset my sister." I ran to Bluepaw and said "Tell me what happened."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:42 am

Vinepaw trotted to Pantherpaw, whimpering. "What is she talking about?" She asked.

Cougarpaw snorted and rolled his eyes. "Love sick rabbit..." he muttered and went on licking his paw. "He didn't even say she was his mate."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 am

Sunpaw:
Bluepaw told me what happened and I told her to go back to camp. Once she left I went back to four trees and heard what Cougarpaw said. I walked up to him and said "He may not have said she would be her mate but you have no idea how much she loved him." I rubbed him and said "You may not love me anymore because you think I'm too weak for you but I love you no matter what. I still love you even though you think it's not right." I looked at him with a smile and walked back to Vinepaw and Pantherpaw. I told Vinepaw that Bluepaw loved Pantherpaw very much and it broke her heart to see another cat with him. I rubbed her and said "But don't worry about it. You and Pantherpaw look great together."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 am

Vinepaw rolled her eyes. "Doesn't ThunderClan have rules on not loving other cats."

Cougarpaw sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 am

I listened to Vinepaw and said "We were given dreams from Starclan that we would end up like Graystripe.Loving another clan cat. The dreams are coming true and we can't help it." I knew Vinepaw would be puzzled that we still remember the dreams so I told her more. "Vinepaw, you're probably puzzled about how we still remember the dreams. So, here goes. If you have a dream from Starclan and you're not a medicine cat then they will keep giving you the dream. not every night but the dream will turn up again." I looked at Pantherpaw and said "You may not think you and Bluepaw are right for each other but Bluepaw knows that you were right for each other...and so does Starclan." I looked at Pantherpaw again and walked away to Thunderclan territory when I heard my mother's yowl.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 am

Vinepaw shook her head. "That's not true... is it?" She whispered.

Cougarpaw shook his head. "No she's got bees in her brain. If it was true, StarClan would've told us." He mewed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Sunpaw:
I stopped and whispered to Cougarpaw "Say what you like but someday you'll get the dream too. We just got it very early." I lifted my voice out of a whisper and continued so Vinepaw could hear. "Last night Bluepaw had a dream that Pantherpaw decided to leave her for Vinepaw. She thought it wasn't true until tonight. Tonight she saw what she saw in her dream and that's why she yelled at Vinepaw and Pantherpaw." After that I padded back to Thunderclan territory and listened to what the clan leaders had to say.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Cougarpaw rolled his eyes. "Whatever mouse-brain!" he snarled and turned his back to her, catching up to his leader.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 pm

BerryKit sighed, following her mentor.

Yeah, I don't know what to right
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Sunpaw:
I was waiting for him to say that. I knew that he had a tendency to call people that. I knew that because he dared call my mother that. And she was a clan leader! I blocked it out of my mind and continued to listen to the clan leaders.

(after the next post, it's gonna be the next day)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 pm

BerryKit lay down in her den, waiting for the warmth of other cats.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next