Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] Empty Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] JQ4P0185TrakehnerMare-Delphinia-OwnedByTheCarrieChaffin,BlueFoxFarm,TXWas today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] Siglavy-capriola-cavatina-body

Josette giggled as she walked next to Lillian, talking about the stage of breeding and such. "So, to my conclusion, if mares could breed other mares, stallions would die out because of not being manageable!!" She whinnied and Josette laughed heartily. "Where do you get these things Lillian? Its something to hear for mightily!" She asked and Lillian snorted. "From my head!" She replied and they just laughed as they lifted their tails till it reached their flanks, leaving their scents to permeate the area around them as they stood there, grazing and having a ball. "You know, Lillian, i am a bit nervous because a stallion or two could separate us...." She said to her, her words being muttered and Lillian chuckled. "As long as were together, we will survive." She replied and they continued to graze as their guard was down.

((Josette is white mare running, a Trakehner, and Lillian is the mare with the halter on, a Lipizzaner. They both can only be pregnant together. If a stallion shows on, only one, he can breed them and take them both. If two come, then i'll make a 3rd mare and put her in this. Forcer stallions ONLY cause it'll be good.))

Back to top Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] Empty Re: Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:45 pm

((C'mon!! Who wants to bring their forcer stallies here and knock up some mares?? ....its lonely....))

Back to top Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] Empty Re: Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!]

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] Black+Horse

Hunter could easily smell the mares from the distance he was at. His nostrils flared hungrily and his tool slowly eased out at the thought of mating. The massive stallion lunged into a gallop and could soon see the two on the horizon. He tossed his head, letting out a neigh as he pulled up beside them, instantly circling them. Without hesitation, he mounted Jonette immediately.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] Empty Josette and Lillian

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Josette whinnied, nerves going crazy in her body and with a rush of adrenaline she slipped from under him and bolted. Lillian reared at him and with a slight turned, went with her. They didn't go far though as they stopped in a huge field abruptly to collect one another and were on high alert. "Are you okay, Josette?" Lillian asked and she nodded. "I knew it! I am a year younger than you so i'm an easier target." She said and shook a bit. "its alright. He'll have to take me first before he gets you." She said and Josette stood five feet behind Lillian trembling. Lillian stood on high alert with ears perked and getting protective.

Last edited by WestJailFest on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Hunter let them go and snorted, rearing up angrily. He landed hard and calmed himself down. He would get them, one way or another. He stomped at the ground and trotted back towards them, head lifted and tail whipping.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] Empty Josette and Lillian

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Josette whinnied and bolted again, going to the dirt mound in the center that was 7 feet tall and 15 feet wide. Lillian slashed her white tail as she pawed the ground, wanting to protect her friend. "if you want her, you'll have to take me first. We go together and that is final!" She neighed and held her head high, her scent getting stronger and stronger with each closer step he took. Josette just stood there and watched them, hopping he doesn't go for her first. Knowing Lillian meant what she said, she was getting a boost of courage and adrenaline and was ready to take him on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Hunter tossed his head and smirked, "Well, I'm just as fine with that." His tool slid out as he hungrily stepped towards the beautiful mare. He immediately mounted her, his tool poking aorund her entrance, trying to find it's way in. The stallion's breathing was already becoming ragged just thinking about pumping into her, filling her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Josette pinned her ears back, horrified and just stopped looking, crying a bit. Finding this a chance to flee, she ran fast until she was half a mile away to a smaller field and couldn't go any farther as her chances to continue were blocked by huddled trees with thorns, vines, and holes. Scared, she kept crying as she wanted to go. Lillian snorted, keeping still the best she could. Seeing her friend flee made her smirk. "Go ahead. Get this over with." She nickered knowing when he would be done, not only would she be pregnant but Josette would be long gone. Flicking her tail to the side, she was going to be submissive sense the thoughts about Josette safe filled her mind. Closing her eyes, she was prepared for this day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Hunter found her entrance and plunged inside of her. He clamped his hooves around her sides to pull her closer and to keep her still as he pounded deeper and deeper, faster and faster.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Lillian gave a loud, shrill whinny as he went inside her. Pain was thriving and spreading in her body every time his body touched hers. She snorted heavily as she stood there, terrified for this was the first time she has been bred. She tried to slowly slip out be he was locked on her and she couldn't move. As it went on, her pain became pleasure and she hardly lifted a hoof, taking in every waking second of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Hunter huffed and gasped, nipping her mane as he pressed deep into her. His climax was coming up, and he could feel it. The stallion grunted as his tool swelled inside of her, filling her to the extent.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Lillian snorted when her mane was pulled back. Her body telling her, she whinnied as he filled her up. Snorting heavily as she was sore a bit, she would get used to it. She was waiting for the right time to tell him that Josette escape and then she would flee. She was gaining energy as she stood there, ready to bolt at any moment. Taking a few sniffs, Josette's scent was weak, meaning she was long gone. Taking a few more sniffs, Lillian noticed her scent was dying down a bit, meaning she is going to be either pregnant with his foal or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Hunter huffed heavily as he dismounted, pulling his tool from inside of her. He shook out his mane and licked her rump roughly, "Good girl."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Snorting, she smirked and looked at him. "Oh, and sorry but, you won't be getting my friend." She said and bucked his chest as she pushed herself forward, galloping at a strong speed as she picked up Josette's trail. Taking a while to get through the trees, she stopped to see the scared Josette and nuzzled her to comfort her. Josette sniffed Lillian as she noticed her scent was low. "One more breeding and you'll be pregnant, correct?" She asked and Lillian nodded. "This way. We'll pass him and head up to a cave." She nickered and with a nod, they bolted, entering the field he was in but made a turn as they headed to the mountain to a cave they once saw. After taking a bit, Josette forgot she runs with her tail lifted like she was doing now, so she was just leaving him a trail. Once they reached the cave, they walked inside it and hopped that he would not find them, for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Hunter snorted angrily and stamped his hooves before taking off after her. But, he soon lost the mare's trail. The black stallion reared up, whinnying loudly in their direction. He narrowed his eyes and whipped around, trotting away with his legs kicking high. He unexpectedly came across the same mares' trails, and smirked, "Looks like you didn't get very far." He turned and cantered up towards the mountains, following the trail. Soon, he spotted the cave in which the two were hiding. Hunter slowed to a walk and strolled inside, sneering, "Well now, looks like I'll have to punish you for this."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 pm

"You are not touching her." She snorted, head pulled to her chest as she pawed the rocky ground below them and whinnied. Josette went farther back but taking a turn, hit a dead end. Scared, she placed her rump against the wall with her tail clamped, not even ready. Lillian reared a bit and with each land, she gave a heavy snort. If she had to do many things to defend Josette, she was ready for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 pm

He tossed his head, snorting. "I thought you enjoyed it, mare. Don't you want your friend to feel the same pleasure?" Hunter stepped closer with a smirk, unsheathing his tool.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:57 pm

"No matter what you do to me, you will not touch her." She neighed and looking at his tool, she snorted. She felt her body urge her to accept but her mind was screaming to resist and both were evenly matched. Her instincts were taking more control then her mind and she could no longer listen to herself. "Go ahead, stallion! Do whatever you please but i am not some treasure that you can keep and neither is she!" Lillian whinnied and pawed the rocky ground again, ready for what was coming to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Hunter narrowed his eyes and walked calmly towards her. "If you're good, then I'll certainly keep you. And I will get your friend when I'm done with you." He immediately mounted her, sliding his tool into her hole. He began to pump, and nickered in deep breaths, "We'll just see how she reacts to your feelings."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Lillian whinnied as her pleasure was very powerful. "Do not touch Josette!" She neighed and snorted, ears pinned. Josette heard her friend and was scared. Bolting to the entrance past them, she stopped to see Lillian get forced again and had hear ears pinned back. Lillian's enjoyed it too much and glanced to him. "Hit me real good, got that? Don't be soft." She snorted and looked to Josette. "Run." She mouthed and Josette just watched, ready to bolt if he tried to get her next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Hunter smiled, "Alright, sweetheart." He pounded into her, enjoying every moment of it as his breathing became rougher. His tool unsheathed to its full extent and he plunged the whole length inside of her, finally hitting her back wall. He snorted with pleasure.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Lillian whinnied with pleasure as Josette was horrified and started to cry. Lillian looked at her, crying softly as every second was to count. Once her hit her wall, She nickered softly as she felt like she was about to collapse. Josette slowly started to take each step back, backing up out of the cave and was about to hide. She was horrified and was hardly prepared for this at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Hunter's tool finally swelled and exploded into her, and he let out a long moan as he filled her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Lillian whinnied with pleasure as she felt herself get filled up. Josette continued to back up until she tripped over a log and fell down. Getting up, she tried to move but brambles under the log caught her tail, Turning to where she faced the cave entrance, she was backing up as she tried to pull it out but all it did was move her tail from her entrance and left her tail to release her strong scent towards the cave. She kept trying until her legs were caught and she was in the perfect stance to breed. "No...." She muttered to herself as she kept struggling to get free. Lillian peered through the light to see Josette's situation. She wanted to reach her and comfort her even if her energy was low, but couldn't move and didn't want Josette or herself to be harmed by him so they have no choice but to obey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:46 am

Hunter snorted with pleasure as he pulled his dripping tool out of her."Good girl, I think I'll keep you." He smirked and looked at the other, tangled in briars and brambles. He casually walked towards her. "Hm, now your turn. Don't worry, didn't you see how your friend was enjoying herself?" He looked back at Lillian, "Go on, tell her."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum