Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:19 pm

"D-D-Don't...." She tried hard to say but collapsed, energy drained. Josette whinnied to her but seeing she was passed out, she cut a glare at him. "Look what you flipping did to her! Pleasure or not, that was her first time and she couldn't handle it! I'm four years old; four! Your type disgusts me!" She snorted as she managed to dig a hoof into the ground. She neighed, trying to get help but sighed, knowing it would fail. Lowering her head, her ears flattened as she welled up. "Just get it over with...." She nickered as she started to cry.

Back to top Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Hunter tossed his head with a snort and walked to her backside. "It was your fault, you know. You could've been the one, but you ran." He smirked and mounted her, her erect tool searching for her entrance.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] - Page 2 Empty Josette and Lillian

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:51 pm

She just kept her mouth shut, not wanting to stay a word. She just continued to cry, hating what was happening. She looked at her sleeping friend Lillian and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Hunter wrapped his legs tightly around her waist as he found her entrance. He plunged his tool inside, pumping it in and out.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Was today to be our day my friend? [R] [Forcer Stallion(s) Wanted!!] - Page 2 Empty Josette and Lillian

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Josette froze up as he began his process. The pain was coursing through her very veins and it made her body pulse and tense up. Lillian groaned as she lifted her head to see what was happening. Standing up, she was horrified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Hunter huffed as he pounded into the mare, nipping her mane. "Don't worry...you...will like...it...soon...enough..." He breathed, whipping his tail.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 pm

"Never." She muttered, her strong enough that she hardly felt pleasure. She just stood there as the brambles came off and she still couldn't move because of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:06 pm

With a deep breath, Hunter plunged all the way inside her, hitting her back wall as well. He snorted as his tool began to swell up.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Josette lifted her head up high and snorted glaring at him. Only once, once, and her first time would go to waste by him. She groaned as she continued to hold on, now having to be stuck with him but is at least with Lillian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Finally, his seed poured into her. He froze as he emptied, resting his head on her back.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:54 pm

One last tear dropped before she turned her head to her, glaring at her. Lillian trotted to her and nuzzled her and whispered a plan in her ear only Josette could here. Glaring at him once she quiets up, she snorts as she waits for her to be let go so they can do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Hunter snorted and dismounted, stepping away from the pair. He lifted his chin triumphantly and tossed his head.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:47 pm

They glanced at him with a smirk and trotted a few feet away. "Were going to get a private drink." Nickered Lillian lightly. "Kay, big boy?" Josette nickered also and when they went through the foliage to the river, they quickly started running, giggling and laughing. "Were free! Were finally free!" She whinnied as she started picking up more speed. "But don't forget, I will still bare his child. You have a fifty percent chance of failing." She nickered as they were four miles away and slowed to a trot. "Well, he pounded me really hard. My rump is still sore. I wanna bear a foal with you also." She said but looked into Lillian's eyes with pure raged thunder. "When that foal is cleaned, before it stands, it dies. I am not letting it live for even one day and grow up to be like him." She snorted and looked to Josette. "Well, if i do bear one of his foals too, then it dies also!" She whinnied and Lillian laughed. "Lets keep galloping. As long as we do, we'll be far off by nightfall." She nickered softly then they returned to a bolting motion, wanting to be far off as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Hunter snorted and kicked at the ground. He wasn't stupid, he could have heard the thundering hooves from a mile away. The massive stallion reared up with a shrill neigh and leaped after them, ears flattening. THey were fast, he would admit. They had also gotten a great distance ahead of him. But he would still get to them. The stallion snorted once more and pressed forward.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Hearing the neigh, Lillian was trying to remain calm. "Get faster! He quickly found out and will try and get us! And you best do this with me; first waterfall we see, we jump over!" She snorted and Josette was scared and nodded, following her. Once they got on a river, they started running on it till it got deeper and deeper till they were swimming at a strong pace. Knowing at any minute they'll reach the edge of a waterfall, and if it meant dying or killing the foals that were going to develop way early, it was worth the take. Reaching the edge, they climbed on some rocks on the edge and were ready to jump but looked behind them, waiting for him to there for their risk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2