Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

- - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R]

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Tokivu smiled and ran his long, forked tongue over her neck. "Silence, my mate, just feel the pleasure." He slid his cock into her pussy slowly, almost teasingly.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R]

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Varmarie was about to shoot back a reply when he began teasing his tool into her pussy. she laid still, front claws digging into the ground as she waited for him to start his thrusting. a small groan erupted from her mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Without a warning, Tokivu slid out, then thrusted in, keeping a firm hold on her. He repeated this a few times, then finally hit her g-spot.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Varmarie made to growl as he slid out, but ir was quickly replaced by a moan. this time there wasn't as much pain.. it was almost, as she hated to admit, pleasurable. she let out a soft, joyful growl as he thrust in to meet her g-spot.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Tokivu kept on it, pounding in and finally hit her very back wall. "See?" He moaned, not holding on as tightly, knowing she wouldn't leave this pleasure.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Varmarie whimpered softly as he continued pounding into her. she panted softly, narrowing her eyes. "i still don't like you. a-and this is the last time." she growled softly, not really meaning the last part - but she had to add it, in respect for herself.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Tokivu chuckled, "You don't have to like me, but you can bet your tail that this isn't your last time." His coco finally swelled inside of her, about to release his seed.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 pm

the dragoness growled, "consider my tail gone.." she whispered to herself. she could feel his cock well inside of her and held back a moan.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Finally, his seed burst into her, filling her up. He froze and moaned softly, emptying himself.'
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Varmarie growled softly as he emptied his seed into her. she bucked her hind upwards, "if you're quite finished, get off of me." she snarled.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Tokivu growled and nipped her neck with his long fangs as he slid off of her, sheathing his dripping tool. "Come. It's time I take you back to my cave."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Varmarie flinched as he nipped her neck and growled softly. she lifted her head in alarm, "what? i'm not going anywhere with you." she snarled, weakly getting to her feet. her pussy ached from his pounding, but she ignored it for now.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Tokivu bared his long fangs at her, snarling, "I'm afraid you don't have a choice. Now we can do this peacefully, or we can do this with teeth and claws. Your choice." He flexed his long talons warningly.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Varmarie gave him a nasty glare and sighed. "lets go then." she snarled, figuring she could escape during the night or something of the sort. she flexed her white wings slowly, waiting for him.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Tokivu lifted his chin and snorted, "That's what I thought." He turned and led the way away from the river and into the forest. He would look back every once in a while to make sure she was following.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Varmarie growled softly and followed behind him, head and tail low. "why can't we just fly there, it'd be quicker, and we are dragons." she snarled, glaring at his back.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Tokivu cast a glare back at her, lashing his long tail. Although, she did have a point. "Fine, Miss Know-It-All, we'll fly. But just for that, I'll consider taking you for another round." He smirked and spread his large purple wings. With a push off of his powerful legs, he propelled himself up into the air.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Varmarie growled and spread her white wings, quickly pushing herself into the air. she caught up to his side and glared at him, "and what if i refuse? if i run away?" she snarled, her pussy still sore from their last two rounds.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Tokivu smirked, "You wouldn't be able to get far. I have your scent down, I could track you halfway around the world!" He tilted his head at her, "This does confuse me though. Why don't you admit your pleasure?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Varmarie beather wings, glaring ahead. "pleasure, if it was, i do not want to be with a horrible dragon like you." she growled, flying a bit ahead of him and aiming to hit his shoulder hardly with her tail.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Tokivu growled a bit at the strike of her tail, but soon ignored it. He could spot his large cave from where they were. He swooped down towards it and landed smoothly at the entrance.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Varmarie watched him swoop down, and beat her wings upwards. she glanced around on the ground, looking for a place to hide. even if he 'claimed' he could find her, she could always try.. right? she sucked in a shaky breath, beating her wings faster and raising higher in the air.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Tokivu spun around, noticing she had not landed yet. He looked up immediately and found her attempting to fly away. With a snarl, he leaped up into the air and raced after her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Varmarie glanced down, her sensitive ears hearing his snarl. she saw him coming up and quickly swooped down, trying to avoid him. her heart beat quickly, and her wings paddled the air frantically.

(you can just have him drag her down if you want, i don't mind if you powerplay a bit)

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 pm

(Alright, thanks!)

Tokivu agilely swerved downwards, following her trail. He snarled loudly and beat his wings faster, soon catching up to her. He hooked his claws around her wings and spread his wings out wide to stop himself. He snagged a better grip on her and began to pull her downwards, growling.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum