Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Framed Criminal. [PG13]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Framed Criminal. [PG13] Empty A Framed Criminal. [PG13]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Intro~

As a young puppy, I was always the biggest and strongest out of the litter. As I grew up I became a criminal, and now at the age of 4 I am still running. I am a criminal... An outlaw. My name... Is Nico.
I am a German Shepherd from Mexico, and I live to clear my name.

Nico~

I padded through the City unseen, and unfound. At this moment I was in Beverly Hills, and I have been looking for friends to accept me as a, outlaw. My life has been nothing but crime.
But it was not my fault. I was framed by my only friend as a teenager, so he could become more popular. He blamed me for his crime, and now here I am, running from my past, trying to find a way to clear my name.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Framed Criminal. [PG13] Empty Re: A Framed Criminal. [PG13]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 pm

RULES: 3 sentences at least, Be active with at least 2 posts a day, No OOC Arguements, A small amount of Powerplaying is allowed.

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

(Rating)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 pm

The rating is 14A.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

(That's not a rating choice, look at the rating rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:32 pm

(Will you plz listen to me?)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:15 pm

(Sorry. Its PG-13 - R)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:01 pm

(I like roleplaying with you. Your fun. Would you mind if I hopped in? I can't handle more than one character, so no more six canines for me)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Sure you can join! And yeah, 1 or 2 characters only would work. The Durnal RP got pretty cheezy... Somewhere between Parmesan and Cheddar. Razz
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:25 pm

I have to agree on that one. Good rp though, one of the longest ones I have ever been in. So, female or male dog?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Yep it was at least about 80 pages long. XD Um, I would rather a male but its your choice. Man, the way Thorn spoke to Durnal about having nothing against him, it almost made me cry. And now I'm sad... I feel so bad for Shadow. And Blaze totally just went insane... But you gotta love him, since he just pops out of nowhere! XD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Thorn wouldn't of said that if he were any younger. And Shadow did start up a topic, and Thorns pack is headed there. I couldn't keep them with Durnal, but I'm kinda seperating Storm/Thorn from the rest of them. Blaze is rather good at being there at the most random times XD

Anyway, here is my male, a german shepherd as well since those are my 2nd favorite breed. My post will be next

A Framed Criminal. [PG13] Black_german_shepherd_by_ankaszklanka-d5413fy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Alright accepted! And yeah, Blaze is kinda you know 'Hey those wolves are arguing, I'm gonna join them!' LOL, Blaze is one of my favorite characters.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Reminds me of one of my friends. We're arguing and she just pops in and stares at us until we ask what she wants. Topic wise, I'm basing this dog on a real dog, just stretching the story a little. He isn't a criminal like yours, just running to get away from what he did. <--- cheesy little line. And i was looking at some names, and i came across one that means 'turtle laying it's eggs'. wouldn't you just love to have that name?)

Jupiter's legs stretched out in front of him, paws propelling him forward at an amazing pace. His sharp brown eyes were wide, focused on the tall chain link fence that lay only meters ahead. Yells and barks sounded from behind him, and Jupiter dared to look back at his pursuers. They were a ways behind, and he cleared the fence with ease. It was the mens' fault, that they had trained him to climb things like that. He heard several other dogs hitting the ground behind him, sensed the unease of being set on one of their own. Jupiter ducked beneath a car, a sharp low hanging piece of the bumper cutting deep and ripping off the police harness he wore. There was no time to yelp in pain, even though he would of liked to, Jupiter didn't want to go back to the man he had just betrayed.

The big black German Shepherd wasn't running in fear, running to have fun, but he ran to escape what he had just done. He had been training, and a new dog had been annoying him, and so he had spun around to nip him, but the man had been closer, and to every one else but Jupiter, it looked like he had purposely bit the man who had never hurt him in any way. So he ran, not wanting to face the death that was sure to come. Jupiter could hear everything behind him, and ducked into an alley with a nervous whine. His paws scraped the top of the dumpster, but he still managed to get onto it and to the slick metal roof. Something snagged his collar, tearing it off as well, but Jupiter kept running, leaping from roof top to roof top.

He came to a stop when the buildings ended, and noted that the dogs had quit chasing him. The full pain of his wound hit, now that the adrenaline had worn off, and Jupiter tumbled off the building with a yelp. Every muscle ached, his head hurt, and Jupiter wanted to remain in the puddle forever.

(Sucky post....)

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm

I heard barkng in the distance, and followed the sound until I found a black German Shepherd only a couple inches smaler than me. "Its seems that you need help." I said as I saw the human chasing the dog.
Snarling,I jumped and pinned the human down. Letting him up, the person ran away not looking behind him. "You OK? I'm Nico... An outlaw." I introduced myself before sitting next to the smaller male. "Humans just don't get it do they?" I sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Jupiter looked up at the dog, his tongue hanging out of his mouth a little. "No..." He muttered, struggling to his feet, the wound dripping blood over his silky black coat. "I'm fine." When the new dog jumped on the human, Jupiter spun around, barking "No! Don't hurt hi-" But the human had already run. "I-I'm Jupiter. And you could say I'm a bit of an outlaw now as well..." He sighed, looking back to see if any of the dogs were after him. "If only we could speak human, then we could tell them. The others know, they know I didn't mean to hurt him. And IF I get my hands on that runt I will murder him for doing this to me!" Jupiter snarled, starting to pace. "Thanks, by the way."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:15 pm

"It is my pleasure. I guess that makes 2 outlaws... I'm from Mexico." I replied in a Mexican accent. "And its nice to meet you Jupiter." I added quickly. "Come to my alley... You can stay there." I offered before leading him to my rather large alley.
My massive paws padded in shallow water as I lapped it up then gazing at Jupiter. "I have been an outlaw since I was a young teenager." I said simply.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Jupiter dipped his head, eagerly following the male. "I was a police dog in training. A dog was annoying me, so I turned to nip him, and my masters hand was in the way, and I bit harder than I intended to." He sighed, coming up along side Nico. "I was shipped in from Spain, but I don't think I have any heritage there."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm

I listened to Jupiter closely, before saying, "My best friend framed me for a crime he committed. His name was Rocky." I replied, remembering the Lab that betrayed me as a teenager. "And now I try to find a way to clear my name... But I hope we can be friends." I added sadly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm

"Its funny how our own kind can so easily screw us over, you know?" Jupiter muttered, laying his ears back to listen. "Two outcasts, in a world that doesn't accept easy. I would hate to be enemies."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"I would hate to be enemies to... And I need a friend by my side. But I was never a police dog, I have been a street dog all my life." I replied before padding over to a garbage can for food. I found a few chicken wings in there, and dropped 2 in front of Jupiter. "Enjoy..." I said, testing him to see if he had what it takes to live on the streets.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

"I can fight. That was what I was trained to do. Take men down, and they were surprised that I bit a man? Even if it was on accident?" Jupiter growled, sniffing the meal set before him. It smelled wonderful, but he knew better. "Nico, these shred you." Jupiter stepped on one with his paw, and cracked, splintering and showing sharp points. "I'd rather go a couple days without food than stab my internal organs." He chuckled, putting his nose to the ground. "I know a better place, come on."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:53 pm

"Alright. Lead the way, Mister Sniffer." I joked before following Jupiter. He definitely had a strong nose... I could smell it to. "That smells great." I said, my mouth watering.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm

OOC: I just hate waiting for replies... -_-
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Jupiter chuckled, warily crossing an old road and heading to an alley behind a run down old cafe. He rammed into the flimsy tin trashcan, knocking it over and scattering the contents. "No chicken bones here. Old pieces of steak fat, bread, lots of stuff." He explained, dragging a piece of stale bread away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next