Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Animals

Go down

My Animals Empty My Animals

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 pm

DOGS:

Name: Luke.
Breed: German Shepherd Purebred (So obsessed with them.)
Personality: Luke is a strong, large, and brave young Shepherd. He has a true heart, though he has a bad side that can be somewhat hard to get out of him. He loves to play, and his dream job is to become a K-9 Police Dog. Luke loves to play with Lillian and Moka, though Moka shows a bit of hostility towards him. Luke loves his brother, though he would rather hang out with friends. He is a charming and a very good looking young Shepherd.
Strong Points: Strength, Bravery, Confidence, Size, Friendship, Speed.
Weak Points: Hostility.

Name: Justin
Breed: German Shepherd and Lab Cross.
Personality: Justin is strong, and somewhat stubborn. Though he gets along great with his brother Luke, he shows more attention to friends. He is sweet, but a bit hostile to some dogs that get in his way.
Strong Points: Strength, Stubbornsess, Friendship.
Weak Points: Speed.

Name: Hailey
Breed: Siberian Husky
Personality: Hailey is a strong and fast canine. She is a loving dog with a kind heart, and is confident in her friends. She's a bit flirtatious, and she is in her first heat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Animals Empty Re: My Animals

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 pm

MORE DOGS:

Name: Koda
Breed: Golden Retriever
Personality: Koda is a fun-loving, and adventurous Retriever. He has a good heart and a bit of a cocky personality. He is strong, and fast and is not the type of dog that likes to be on the go all day.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down