Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - private for West [R]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

- - private for West [R] Empty - - private for West [R]

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 am

http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/drawings/black-dragon-drawing.jpg

Rico was a forcing dragon, always was, always would be. he enjoyed taking dragoness's back to his large den to force them repeatedly. he smiled, opening his eyes and stretching. his den was large, with small gems and crystals in the walls, and bones in the corners. Rico had forced an older dragon from this cave, and took it over for himself many years ago. yawning, he walked to the ledge and leaped into the air.

Rico's large and muscular black body soared through the sky, his large black wings slicing the crisp morning air. he was already on look-out for a nice female to take home with him. the last one he had captured was a good little girl, but after she had refused to abandon the stupid hatchling, he left her.

the scent of a female in heat washed over his sensitive nostrils, and his eyes quickly began scanning the ground for her. he swooped down and landed heavily. his head looked back and forth, putting on a mask of innocence. "hello? anyone there?" he called in a mastered voice.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - private for West [R] Empty Juliette

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 am

- - private for West [R] Sunrise_dragon_by_isismasshiro-d3a4qf3
Running at full force, Juliette was full of energy after waking up at the break of dawn. When she heard a dragon her direction, she spotted him and couldn't slow down. Going faster, she jumped above him and opened her wings, spinning up into the air. Flying back to his way, she glided over him, not knowing her scent was just spilling out. "Oh, my! Are you alright? I'm sorry if i hurt you, i just didn't see you till now." She said sweetly, her heart being innocent and pure. She circled him slowly, seeing nothing harmed and smiled. "Well, your A-okay! I best be off now, see you next time though!" She said cheerfully and soared off into the air as she joined in with her group of Sunrise dragons. Going higher up the mountain, they all landed and basked but she kept in the sky, enjoying the flight as she soaked up the sun's rays.

Back to top Go down

- - private for West [R] Empty Re: - - private for West [R]

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Rico smiled at the pretty pink Sunrise dragon. he opened his mouth to speak but she chattered and flew off so quickly he didnt get a chance. but her scent lingered.. oh her scent. Rico's tool twitched again, and he growled hungrily for the dragoness. he flapped his wings and sped in the direction of her scent. spotting her around other sunrise dragons he landed beside her lightly. "would you mind stepping away with me to talk for a moment? i have a den near by."

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 pm

"Really? Well....alright." she said softly as she stared at him. Something was edging her to not to but it wasn't her thing to be bad. She was taught to obey so she would have not choice but to obey.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Rico smiled, "thank you. my den is just over there, come along." he said softly, his face in a mask of kindness. he flapped his wings and soared over treetops, pausing every so often to wait for her. he finally landed on the ledge outside his den. he stopped and turned, watching for her.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Watching him grow smaller, she open her wings and stretched. Shaking herself, she zipped off to follow him. She kept next to him and giggled. Once they were at the den, she hovered as she looked at him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:50 pm

"come in," Rico said, motioning with his tail. "hungry? i have a deer in here i didn't eat all the way yesterday." he said, padding into his den. as soon as she was in the right position he would strike.. Rico walked across the silvery floor and over to a bunch of rocks. swiping them away, he pulled a half-eaten deer carcass from a shallow hole in the ground. he sat it in the middle of the floor for her in case she was hungry.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Going a little lower, she glided inside his den and looked around. Landing, she quickly took a leg of the deer and positioned her back on the wall as she started to eat, he scent pouring out. Once finished, she rested her back on the floor instead, her position making it perfect to strike.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm

as she ate and her scent poured from her, Rico's tool slowly edged out in excitement. he kept shifting his position so it was unseeable, but he couldnt wait much longer. finally she laid down, and he went in for the kill. walking up to her quietly, he acted as if he was going to take a piece of the deer. but quickly, he spun around and got on top of her before she could get up. his unsheathed tool positioned at her entrance and his front legs holding her tightly, Rico looked down at her and smirked. "do not move. i will kill you if you try to run or hurt me in any way. stay calm and you will enjoy this.. have you been mated before my sweet?" the black male asked, rubbing his tool around the entrance of her pussy.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Hardly shaking, she kept calm and still, hardly moving at all. "No, this is my first time but my parents taught me to be good for any male. Do what you want, i will obey." She said quietly, shaking a bit. She groaned as she regretted coming in this den but she had to listen to him. She stayed frozen as she awaited her fate.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Rico gave a twisted smile, "good girl." he growled softly, licking her chest. with one perfectly aimed thrust, his tool shot into her and broke through her barrier. he paused for a moment to let her adjust, a female in pain was no fun to force. "the pain will stop shortly, just focus on the pleasure." Rico said softly in his deep, gravely voice.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Juliette felt nothing, no pain but something else. Letting out a light moan, she looked at him. She was lucky she ignored the pain deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:07 pm

happy she wasn't - or didn't seem to be - in pain, Rico grabbed her waist tighter and pulled his tool out. jamming it back in forcefully, he continued working his way in and out of her fast and hard. "you will call me Master, and will stay with me." Rico hissed in her ear, still jamming himself into her as hard as he could, intense pleasure filling him.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 pm

"Fine, but i will need some freedom to fly." She said in a small voice, not wanting to upset 'Master'. She moaned lightly again as he sharp claws scrapped the rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:06 pm

"freedom will come when you deserve it." Rico growled softly, slamming himself into her harder. he nibbled her scales and pulled and pushed her against him with his front legs. his tool began to swell as his thrusts got much harder and quicker.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 pm

She shuddered from his breath and groaned. Moaning one last time, she looked at him with her soft eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Rico tensed, closing his eyes. his seed exploded into her, panting softly. he gave a groan and pulled his tool from her and stood up. he paused and licked her pussy softly, cleaning the seed spilling from it. once done, he stood and walked towards her face."clean it." Rico ordered, lifting his leg and motioning to his hanging tool.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 pm

One little tear dropped when he filled her up. Her pussy was sore and she groaned lightly. Sitting up, she looked at his tool and started tensing up, not knowing if she should obey his order or attack him to keep him busy and flee. Her claws pierced through the rock with ease as she scrapped them, doing it to show her anger and regret.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Rico rolled his eyes, her tear not bothering him. "you can attack if you'd like... but i wouldn't." he growled, glancing at her. "honestly i'm not that bad. i'll feed you and crap, keep you safe, all that." he growled matter-of-factly. "clean it." Rico ordered again.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Shaking, she just shook her head as she was trying to clear her head, her body forcing her not to move. "W-What time is it?" She asked, not moving a cinch.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Rico growled impatiently, "i don't know! about noon maybe? now clean me!" he hissed, claws scraping against the ground. "and address me as Master when you speak to me, female." Rico hissed, narrowing his eyes.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:55 pm

She whimpered, her fear growing. Turning around where she faced the wall, she started to cry. "I-If you soak i-in water, you'll t-then be clean...." she managed to reply through her closed up voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Rico lowered his hind leg and growled. he walked towards her and grabbed one of her horns in his mouth, forcing her to face him. "stop crying, female. you do not realize how good you have it. if you want i can be mean, make you bleed for fun.." he hissed, dark eyes flashing dangerously. he let go of her horn and raised his lips to reveal his fangs. "you are my property until i release you." Rico warned, lashing his tail. "you may try to run, i do not mind. i will catch you each and every time however, and you will be punished. otherwise, living with me is pleasurable." the black dragon hissed, letting his tool sheath. he'd make her clean it later after he forced her again.

(he's really evil >:3 )
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:10 pm

"Let me at least do this. I will gather things to make a bath. I will see you before this evening, Master." She replied and she got up and started to walk outside. Being several feet from the den and still moving, she was sniffing the air for water as she was going towards the forest. Once she was away long enough, the smell of water hit her nose she she went into the air, zipping to a lake. Once she landed, she looked around for something to carry water with back to the den in order to get started.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Rico growled quietly as he watched her go. she would be back, he knew. yawning, he shook himself and laid down on the floor, flipping on his back. rubbing his back against the cold stone ground, he flexed his silvery claws. the dragon pursed his lips, and began blowing lazy smoke rings into the air.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next