Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong

2 posters

Go down

An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong Empty An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong

Post by Stormsong Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 pm

An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong Images43

Lyra laid under the heat of the sun with sun glasses on her face and her body coated in tanning lotion. She sighed with contentment. It was nice to get away from her brother and the forest every now and then. She sipped her fruit soothe and flipped over so the sun could get to her backside. "Life couldn't get much sweeter," she commented quietly as she reached back and re-adjusted the bottoms of her candy-apple red bikini.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong Empty Re: An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong

Post by Harley Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Leah rubbed the warm sand crystals from her legs, sighing softly. She glanced around, and noted that she had the longest bottoms on the beach, leaving out the men and boys who still wore far less that she did. Her old grey tank top exposed more than she felt comfortable with, but it helped her blend it with the half naked people. Leah lifted a sweet tea of some sort to her lips, feeling little relief from the heat. She noticed a girl not to far, and scooted a little closer. "I'll have to disagree with you on that one." She commented, flashing a quick smile and looking down at her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong Empty Re: An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Lyra opened one eye, lifted the glasses from her face and looked at the girl who had spoken to her. She eyed her outfit breifly and blew her off as someone who was extremely self-concious. "What makes you say that?" she asked, her tone showing no emotion.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Leah pulled her hair back from her face and craned her neck to see a little better. "It's almost a hundred degrees out, there are a bunch of kids screaming and running around, fat guys showing off waaay more than they should, and I'm pretty sure there is dog crap everywhere. Maybe I'm just picky, but that seems pretty... unrelaxing from my point of view." She grinned a little, and motioned towards the crowded beach.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Lyra propped herself on her elbows and looked around. She threw back her head and laughed. "I guess you have a point," she mused. "Everybody and their brother seems to be out here today."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Leah chewed on the inside of her cheek, her smile growing a little as the girl laughed. "Yep..." She blinked, wondering why she wasn't avoiding this girl like she did all the rest. "I'm Leah, by the way."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Lyra flipped over onto her back. "Lyra Wood, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said and extended her hand in greeting.

(Would you mind if I included her brother in this too? They are twins and they usually like to stick together.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm

(I don't mind)

Leah took the offered hand, shaking it gently before pulling it back. "You to." She glanced around the beach. She started to rise from her squatting positon, and felt a moments panic before she fell on her butt. A small laugh escaped her throat, and she moved to get up again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Lyra chuckled when Leah tried to get up. "Your legs are asleep aren't they?" she asked in a teasing tone.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:50 pm

"Maybe." She jested, scrambling to her feet and brushing the sand that had collected. Her shoulder length black hair hung in her face. "They really need to hire someone to clean this place up.."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 am

Lyra decided to stand up with her. "Why don't we go and ask my brother? He's the lifeguard on duty today, maybe he would know something," she suggested as she rolled up her towle and slipped on her flip-flops.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Leah nodded, brushing her hair from her face and turning to look at the beach. "I hope so..." She muttered, sliding her hands into the pockets of her shorts. She waited for Lyra to pack up, glancing around now and then.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Lyra quickly finished putting her stuff in her beach bag and swung it over her shoulder. "Come with me," she said and motioned her to follow with her hands. Lyra walked along the shore, ignoring the eyes of desperate, single males. When she reached the life guards tower, she cupped her hands to her mouth. "Jace!" she called.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

An Unlikely Friend- Lyra meets Leah (Pg-13) Harley and Stormsong Jace_b11

Jace lifted his sunglasses when he heard someone call his name. He let his feet fall from where they were proped and peeked over the edge of his tower. Lyra was standing down below. "I'm sorry ma'am, atttractive women only," he teased and returned to his relaxed state.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lyra rolled her eyes. "Hold this," she thrushed her stuff at Leah and climbed the ladder. When she reached her brother's side she scanned around for something to use to wake him up. A small lemonade sat on a tiny table next to where Jace was sleeping. Or pretending to. She took the drink up in her hands. "You look like you could use some refreshment," she commented before throwing the drink in his face.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Leah eagerly followed, shielding her eyes from the sun until they came into the shade of the lifeguard tower. She stood back a little when Lyra called up the Jace. A grin creeped onto her features at his jest, and blinked in surpirse when Lyra's things where shoved into her arms. She looked around impatiently as Lyra scaled the ladder, hearing the sound of ice hitting wood as the drink was launched into his face. "Nice..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Jace opened his eyes and wiped the lemonade from his face. "Lyra!" he exclaimed as he wiped his face on a nearby towel.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lyra crossed her arms over her chest. "That's what you get for calling me ugly," she said tartly. "Now come down here, my friend and I need to talk to you." Lyra turned without another word and climbed back down the ladder,
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Leah laughed as she heard Lyra's brother. "You bet we do..." She muttered, and shifted her weigh from one foot to another.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Lyra took her stuff from Leah's hands. "Sorry," she said with an uncomfortable laugh.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jace grumbled to himself and climbed down the ladder. He ran his fingers through his hair. "What do you want?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Leah shook her head, "It's fine." She looked at Lyra's brother, raising an eye brow. "Ever thought about getting somebody to clean this place up?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Jace persed his lips together as he went into deep thought and surveyed the area. "Yeah, I guess the place could use a little cleaning. Why, you interested in the job?" he asked raising one of his eyebrows.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm

"I'm not tacking it by myself." She replied, glancing around again. "Kinda a big job for me, don't ya think? I'll glady help out."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:22 pm

"I'll be helping her," Lyra volunteered.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jace laughed. "You? Since when do you help anyone?"_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lyra glared at him. "Since now," she commented hotly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:00 pm

"She also helped this particular day at the beach less torturous." Leah muttered, and tipped her head back to look at the sky. "Lyra seems pretty helpful to me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Jace looked from Lyra to her friend. "Who are you exactly?" he asked politely.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down