Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] Ivy

Nico just was in a mood that was not the good kind. After having a fight with some bobcats over his hunt, he was slowly taking every step back to his den while banged up and bloody. "Stupid bobcats. They won't be seeing anything now." He muttered as his tail slashed side to side a bit. He was dragging his kill back to his den which was a huge racked bull elk. He didn't know he took their hunt but what was done is done. Finally back in his den, he unsheathed his claws and started tearing the pelt off of the skin, sense he used that stuff for bedding. When he got a whole side finished, he tossed it with the huge pile of furs that did the other side till it was a raw, skinned elk. Taking out the skull with the antlers, he tossed the body, after taking a piece of the neck, into a pile of other unfinished kills and when he walked to the pile of pelts, he arranged them till it looked kinda like a bird nest. Laying down, he started chewing on his lunch as his ears were perked, listening to whatever he could hear.

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] Empty Nico and Leah. PG-14 - R.

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 pm

(Nico is also kind of flirty so yeah.)

Awaking to sudden sounds outside my den, I growled in my throat before padding out of the warm den. Sniffing around my territory, I spotted a den with a Brute on the inside. A Brute in MY territory! I thought, before quietly creeping to the den.
Springing into the den, I landed on the Brute and pinned him to the ground. "What are you doing in my territory!?" I snarled, in his face with my blue eyes gleaming.
Though I was a female, I was strong and was not afraid to take on a Brute. "Well? Why are you here?" I asked impatiently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] Empty Nico~

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Pupils going into a slit form, he snarled and pushed her stomach with his back paws, hoping to get her off. "I have been here since i was a young wolf so i think you shouldn't consider everything yours, lady." he barked as he looked into her eyes and just stood still and smiled before wiggling out behind her. "Well, i gave you my answer so you may go. Oh, and here, as i gift." He said and grabbing a leg from his recent hunt, he tossed it to her and shook his pelt and rolled onto a water puddle, cleaning the blood away. Standing up, he looked at her with interest and curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 pm

"Oh I'm sorry. I have just recently got here. I'm Leah." I apologized, twitching my ears nervously. "But I warn you now, do NOT call my 'lady' or I'll tear you limb from limb." I snarled, before nudging him as a joke.
"And your name is?" I asked, trying to be as polite as possible, my beautiful blue eyes gleaming gracefully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:31 pm

He chuckled lightly, smiling. "My name is Nico." He said politely and calmly, being as relaxed as he could be. Taking another piece from the neck, he ate it quickly and then continued eating sense mostly the only thing he did was hunt for most of the week.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Smiling at Nico, I nipped his ear to get his attention. "Nico, I have a lot of food at my den. You can come with me and stay there if you like." I said friendly. Before he could reply, I grabbed him by the scruff and got him on his paws before leading him to my den about half a mile away.
We entered the den and I sat down before throwing him a young doe to his paws before saying, "You are welcome to stay here. I could use some company, since I left my pack about 8 months ago after almost being forced by a brute." I explained to the handsome male.
Yes, he was a good looking brute, but I wasn't sure if I loved him yet, since we just met. "You know, your the first male I have spoken to in months. It feels great to have you around Nico." I continued before licking the end of his ear that was bleeding from me nipping it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

He hardly felt a thing from the nip. Looking at the doe, he dug his claws into the pelt, attempting to rip it off before he felt her tongue against his ear and just sat there, letting her do it. His muscles relaxed as he hasn't had that happen to him in a while. "Sure, i'll stay. Tomorrow i'll gather the food and pelts and bring them over." He said calmly as he was loosening up. Laying down slowly, it was pleasing him that she was doing this and made sure he wouldn't get overboard doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

I had to admit that Nico was a friendly Brute, and I liked him, but I would never forgive the brute that tried to force me. Starting to cry, I stuffed my face into his thick pelt, thinking only of the blue eyes of the brute who almost forced me.
And now Nico here, was my only friend who has a brute.
"Nico... I was almost forced by a large brute. Promise you will never do the same to me as he did." I said, still crying a bit before resting my head on his shoulders. Maybe I do love him. I thought briefly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 pm

"I hate to force a fae to do something she didn't want, so i swear on my life i'll go by your word on when your ready." She said to her and smiled gently, about to fall asleep. He was tired from the hunt and would have no choice but go hunting at night sense it was a better time.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 pm

I smiled at his words before saying, "Thank you Nico. You are truly a great friend." I said before falling asleep.
In the morning, I awoke first and padded out into the open for blackberries, but a voice echoed in my ear. "I have found you." The brute said. It was Rokan, the male who tried to force me.
"You!" I snarled before throwing myself at the beast and digging my claws in his chest for grip. He flung me off of his body, and slashed my face, but I fought back and barreled him over with ease, and pinned him. "You bastard! The only thing keeping me from killing you is my love for Nico! Now get going before I have your pelt removed!" I snarled before letting him go.
Running back to Nico, I had to let him know how I felt for him. Though I have only known him for a day, I was falling for him. "Nico!" I barked, awaking him.
"I need to tell you something." I continued before swallowing hard. "I... I-I love you Nico." I chocked out.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Nico woke abruptly to hear the fight happen and was getting defensive but seeing Leah return, she smiled. "I love you too, Leah." He barked as he looked at her softly. He walked up to her and nuzzled her, comforting her softly and started to softly lick her wounds. He was trying to calm her, not wanting her to cry or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm

I nuzzled him back before allowing him to clean my wounds and I soon said, "I want to be with you. I want you as my mate... And I want to have pups." I said, my blue eyes gleaming beautifully. He was a perfect brute for me.
Without realizing it, my heat scent spilled into the air, and I wagged my tail, only making it spread farther into the air.
I lead Nico to a beautiful blackberry bush before eating a few. I was in the perfect mating position, without knowing it, though I wanted pups very bad.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 pm

He swallowed a bit and nodded, walking behind her. He licked her back as he unsheathed his tool erectly and mounted her, poking it around till it stopped at her hole. Gently pushing it in, he was taking it slow till she would urge for him to accelerate. He gently wrapped his legs around her waste and didn't want to hurt her so he kept his claws sheathed. Licking his neck, he smiled as he went in and out of her, slowly moving deeper, inch by inch.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Surprised at first, I whined, but it turned into a moan of pleasure. But the feeling was new, and I dug my claws into the ground for comfort, as he went faster and faster. But when he hit my wall, I moaned in literate pleasure. "Nico..." I moaned.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 am

"I'm going to now...." He groaned and easing up, his tool became bigger as he filled her and dismounting, he licked her hide softly. He knew that dogs always got stuck together when breeding so he was being careful. Resting his head on her hide, he smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:16 am

Smiling at Nico, I reached my head over to lick his ears before saying, "I love you, Nico." I said lollevingly, before turning my gaze to a blackberry bush and gobbled down some berries as his tool got smaller.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 am

He smiled at her then looking back, saw the swelling went down. Sheathing it, he walked over to her and nuzzled her cheek. "I know the pups will be marvelous." He said softly and, spotting a rabbit, killed it before it got away with one bite and tore at it, having a snack. Throwing some of the rabbit towards her, he smiled with his tail wagging as he looked at her and continued eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am

"I think they will to. I think I have already decided a couple names." I said before lowering my head to eat half of the rabbit, before padding to the den. When we got there, I laid down quickly before falling asleep next to Nico.
The next morning, I awoke to something startling me in my sleep. It wasn't any creature or intruder... But I nosed my belly before realizing that I was pregnant. I wanted to tell Nico right then and there, but he was asleep, so instead I ate from a young doe to feed not only me, but the pups as well.
"Sitka (Like from Brother Bear.) would be a great name for a male." I said to myself before eating more.
But then I heard something from outside of the den. There stood a stone gray male with blue eyes. Rokan! "What the hell do you want from me!" I snarled.
Leaping up, I jumped on the brute without question and sliced my claws down his chest. He kicked me off and I landed on my paws, before I whipped around snarling at the brute who tried to force me.
Yes, I was a Fae but I was equal in strength with Nico. Lunging at the Brute once more, he dodged me and slashed me in the face knocking me down. He stood over me, and I sneered up at him raking my sharp claws down his flank. When he yowled, I pushed up on him an rolled him into the pinning position.
Biting down on the back of his neck is what killed him, and I felt proud of myself.
Padding back to the den, I came up with another name for a male pup. "Loki. In loving memory of my father." I said to myself, before limping towards Nico and nosing him awake. "I have great news." I said happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 am

"If we ever have a girl, we could name her Tetami, if you like it." He replied as he woke up and he nuzzled her softly. He took a bit of food himself and yawned, cherishing every moment with her. Stretching a bit, he saw a puddle and lapped up some water and looked to her, smiling softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 am

"Thats a great name. But I'm trying to think of some other ones. But if we have all boys I was thinking Sitka, Nikoleye, and Loki." I replied before nuzzling him back, and then saying, "I just found out I'm pregnant. And that... That forcer is gone. I finished him." I added.
Limping over to the puddle, I whined at the pain not only from my stomach, but my wounds I was given only a few minutes ago.
"Loki was my fathers name. I miss him... My mothers name was Lena." I said before remembering the day my mother died, only a few months before my mother.
"The pack I lived in was horrible, other than my parents, brother, and my 2 friends Kayla and Ni." I said before adding, "I love you."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am

"Don't worry, everything will be fine as long as were together." He spoke softly to her and gently started cleaning her wounds, not wanting her to have anymore pain. Pups, pups, we'll one day have pups! To start a pack with her was the glory he wanted. Done licking her, he padded out of the den and did some marking. Once he got enough from it, he climbed onto the top of the den and made a deep, long, glorious howl. "I am going to go hunt. The winds are giving me directions to some elk herds, but their pretty far. I'll make it quick, darling. I'll be back!" He barked to her and with a leap to the ground, headed off to get the meals.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:42 am

I chuckled before saying, "OK, be back soon. Oh and NEVER call me 'Darling' again or I'll throw you into the river." I joked. Though I meant it about never call me that again, I was joking about the rest.
As I watched him take off I smiled before leaping up onto the den, and letting the wind ruffle through my fur. I decided to go to the shallow river, and padded there. Leaping in, I soaked my fur then jumped out soon to let it dry. After about a half hour, it was dry and I shook my pelt to make it fluff.
Soon I sharpened my claws and teeth on a rock, before brushing my teeth on a bone.
I padded back to the den gracefully, to see Nico back from his hunt with 2 elk. Running up to him, I sprang into the air and pinned him down before licking his face wildly. "Nice catches Nico." I said before a strike of pain hit me from my stomach. "Ow..." I whined before laying down to rest next to my mate.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

"You alright Leah?" He asked, worried. He knew she was pregnant but didn't know it would be that bad. He nuzzled her stomach lightly and chuckled. "Fiery little things, our pups are." He said to her with a gleam in his eyes. He kept his eyes on her carefully as his ears were perked for everything in their surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 am

"Yes, their going to be fierce little pups." I said happily, as I looked at my stomach. "Uh, Nico. I should warn you now that all Fae's get moody during pregnancy." I warned before licking his cheek, then keeping my blue gaze on his brown.
Nico was such a caring Brute, and I loved him so much for being kind and loving. Though we were equal in strength, and I was snappier than him, he would always be my love. "I love you." I said into his ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm

He smiled and nuzzled here. "it won't matter to me. As long as i have you with me, everything will be alright. If you get too pregnant to defend yourself, i'll be by your side to be your hero. As long as were together, i'll make sure you don't shed a tear." He growled to her lovingly and licked her a bit, grooming her.

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] Empty Re: Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next