Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 2 Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

I smiled at his soft words and nuzzled him and facing him before saying, "I like your face." I said before licking his nose, and resting my head on his chest and sighed. "You are my soul mate." I added.
Nico was the most caring brute I had ever met, and I loved him for it. Suddenly, another pup kicked at my stomach, so I got up and ate to feed them.
Then I laid down next to Nico, and fell into a deep sleep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 2 Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:13 pm

OOC: I hate waiting for replies more than anything... :/
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 2 Empty Nico~

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Staying up, He sat there as he kept watch before he fell asleep next to her, smiling. As he slept, his body wiggled until he was on his back. He was dreaming about the pups and then it was all of Leah and he was happy. He loved his soulmate very much and didn't want to lose her. All of the sudden he started to dream of bones and he got all giddy, for they looked delicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

(OK, should we skip to the birth? Because I HATE Waiting for things to happen.)

It has been 8 weeks since I became pregnant, and I was laying in the den when I could feel major pain. I yelped and there I knew that the day of birth has come, and Nico was out on a hunting trip.
Breathing heavily, I pushed hard as I tried to give birth to my first pup. It was very painful, and as I pushed harder I could hear nothing but yipping from my 1st born puppy. I licked it clean so it could breathe, and it stopped its wailing. More pain hit me like a knife, and I pushed once again but this time harder, and I spent 20 minutes on the 2nd one.
I licked the pup clean and smiled at the 2 first pups warmly before giving birth to the 3rd one. The 3rd puppy took me 35 minutes, until it finally came out and started to lick it. "Hello my pups. I am your mom." I said warmly before letting them suckle on my teets.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Returning from the hunt, he dragged in a bull elk but dropped it to spot next to his mate 3 pups. "Leah! You had the pups!" He exclaimed as he padded to her and nuzzled her then looked at them all. "Hello, children. I am your father." He spoke softly and chuckled some. He nuzzled them lightly them looked into Leah's eyes joyfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:57 pm

My eyes brightened as Nico padded into the den and greeted the newborn pups. They were already getting their puppy fur... One male was the color of Nico but had my eyes, another male with a stone gray pelt with brown eyes, and a female my color with brown eyes. "I want the brown male to be named Sitka. The gray male Nikoleye, and the female... Lena." I said sweetly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm

He nodded and had a hearty laugh. "Seems that we had the best litter, Leah." He barked and sat down carefully as one of them crawled onto his paw. He chuckled as he nosed it back to Leah then grabbed a big chunk of his hunk and set it next to Leah to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I nodded in agreement before licking each pup on the head, and watch Sitka crawl towards Nico. "Oh, I could never be happier." I said before eating the elk, and soon laying down and falling into a deep sleep.
The next morning I awoke to let the pups nurse, and as they suckled I laid on my side and watched Nico sleep soundly. The pups have lost their newborn fur and now they had the puppy fur, most got a couple days after being born.
Leading the pups out of the den and letting them play... But I heard something rustle in the bushes and out jumped a Lynx, about 3'11. It leaped at Lena, and without question I bashed into the cat and snarled, raising my hackles. The Lynx jumped towards me, but I laid on my back and flung it backwards with my back paws into a rock.
The cat roared before unsheathing its claws and lunging at me, and slashed me in the face. Fighting back, I pinned the Lynx down before crushing its neck and killing it. Sitka, Nikoleye, and Lena came scampering over to me and whined. "I'm... I'm OK, you 3. Lets get in... The den." I panted before getting them to safety.
Its claws had hit me just above my eye, and I was squinting my left where I was clawed. "I hope Nico doesn't notice." I said to myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:52 pm

He woke up and watched the pups scamper to him and play with his tail and he chuckled lightly. Looking towards his mate, he was surprised. "Lynx or Bobcat?" He asked her. He wanted to know what had happened but for now, only wanted to know what fought her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:56 pm

"It... It was a Lynx." I replied before laying next to him and licking his face, before watching the pups. "The Lynx is dead, Nico. Don't worry.. I-I'm fine." I said, trying to hide the claw marks over my eye.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 pm

La da da da de! I am waiting for a reply-y-y!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"As long as you and the kids are safe, i'll be happy." Her murmured to her and put his attention back on the pups that were playing. Glancing at Leah now and then, he smiled every time he saw her. He wouldn't expect any other wolves to match her beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

As I watched the pups play, I licked Nico every once and a while, and soon I whined in pain as the cut over my eye stung. "Ow..." I said quietly before getting up to get some water, then I came back and laid next to Nico. "Mommy! Daddy bit my ear!" Lena complained, foolishly.
I rolled my eyes before playfully scolding Nico and said, "Now Nico! You cant be hurting our daughter." I joked, before pretending to claw him. "Yeah thats it mommy! Beat the hell out of him!" Nikoleye yipped.
"Nikoleye! Where have you heard language like that?" I scolded, giving Nico a glance.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 pm

"Don't point the claw at me. I hardly use that language." He muttered as he glanced back at her. Grabbing Nikoleye, he took him outside of the den to a rock and set him down. "Tell me right now where you heard that. If you even dare to lie to get yourself out of trouble, trouble will just take a turn and slam into you." He growled deeply as he glared at his son in the eyes as he lowered himself to meet his level.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Nikoleye~

I stared up at my daddy, wide eyed and started to claw at the ground. I was so close to crying. "I-I'm... I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to get you mad." I stammered, starting to cry.

Leah~

"Nikoleye, you know better than to swear. Even I don't speak like that around pups." I scolded before glancing at Nico once more. "You cant be too hard on him... He is just a pup, you know." I said, trying to get Nico to see reality.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:19 pm

The only thing he did was huff. "When i was a pup, my first swear was my last. In order to stop me from swearing, my dad threatened me to throw me off a waterfall. Luckily i won't do the same to ours." He groaned and walked back into the den and laid down, not wanting to play with the pups.

((Little somethin' i threw in there.))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:29 pm

I sighed as I watched Nico, and I turned to face Nikoleye before I said anything. "Don't take it too hard Nik... Your father wont be mad forever." I promised before seeing Nikoleye scamper into the den.
Nikoleye put his front paws on Nico's front leg, and he bit his ear as a joke and playfully growled. But by the looks of it, Nico didn't seen to take it as a joke.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Nico snapped his eyes open as his pupils were like slits, meaning something really pissed him off. Glancing at the pup, he snarled as he got up. Grabbing the pup by the head, his teeth pinched the pup's skin until he simply dropped the pup. his claws unsheathed as his fangs dripped of drool. He harshly bat the pup away, making him roll to his siblings and quickly padded outside to a small lake and drank some water. 'Great. I'll turn out like my father but i hardly care. Sure, i made Nikoleye sore but that didn't mean i hurt him....' He thought to himself as he stared at his reflection then swatted it and walked farther to the trees and started clawing them, snarling.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Staring in horror, I snarled at Nico before saying. "Nico! He's trying to play!" I snarled, before he padded to the lake not far from the den. Following him, I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I cant believe you did that! One moment you think the pups are wonderful, another moment your abusing one!" I spat harshly.
Though I loved Nico, I wouldn't put up with my kid being abused by his own father. "Your turning into... A Brute!" I snarled and went to comfort my son. Nikoleye was crying, and he had a claw mark going over his left eye (Kinda like Scar from TLK, but 3 cuts.) and his siblings comforting him.
"Oh, Nikoleye. I'm so sorry about your father..." I said trying to comfort him as well...
A storm started coming, and I called for Nico. "Nico, come inside please! A nasty storm is here!" I called. When he got to the den, I padded over to the pups. Something wasn't right. "What the... Wheres Nikoleye!?" I asked now worried.
"Oh, my pup!" I cried, before going out into the rain. "Nico... Not even you can stop me from saving our son. And when I'm back with him, you owe him an apology. BIG Time." I said before going into the forest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Nico glared at the other two pups. "Go hide behind the rocks till your mother returns. I'm heading out." He growled as his eyes were still slits and he padded out, back to the trees. He kept ripping at them and ripping at them, his anger more powerful then all of his other emotions. "Damn pups having to get bad with me.... Maybe if our so called 'son' didn't swear, i would have played with him, bu no-o-o, he just had to nip my ear! I am reaching to where i should just go think everything through!" He snarled at himself until half of the bark, in his reach, was completely off and sap was oozing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 pm

"Nikoleye!" My voice echoed down the slopes as I ran down with Nico at my side. Wait... Nico!? "Nico! What are you doing? You are gonna leave the other 2 unattended?" I asked before turning away and continuing to smell the air.
And there, I was horrified to see the horrible sight before my very eyes. Nikoleye was hanging from a cliff at the top of the ravine! Dashing up there, I stepped towards him. "Mommy!" He cried.
Nico was now behind me when I stepped out onto the branch that Nikoleye clinged on. When I grabbed him by the scruff, the branch started to fall and I immediately threw Nikoleye towards Nico, as I fell down the cliff side with the branch.
"MOMMY!!!" Nikoleye cried.
I hit the ground hard, and all was left was blackness.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:54 pm

OOC: I hate waiting for replies... -_-
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 pm

OOC: Ok, finally found it!

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 2 Tumblr_m97quxdpkN1rwcfrqo1_1280

Bane padded through the trees, eyes narrowed as he looked around. His tail lashed as he looked up at the sky, not a clue where he was going. But he didn't care, just as long as he got somewhere. The large brute flicked his ears, hearing the faintest sound in the distance.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:10 pm

OOC: Accepted!

Awaking up from my fall, I didn't realize where I was so I went to the Blackberry bushes to eat. I heard rustling from a near by bush, and I stood frozen from where I was smelling the air. But I smelt nothing but Blackberries.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Bane bared his teeth slightly and stepped torwards the sound. He lifted his head and let out a deep howl.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next