Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 4 Empty Nico~

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 pm

"Get to the den and warn Bane." He barked as his son and made a leap, diving down after her. Grabbing her scruff, he threw her on a slope, wanting her to live. He looked at her and smiled as he got lost in the mist.

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 4 Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 pm

(She has already fallen to the ground. xD)

Laying on the ground still, I awoke to see Nico next to me. "N-Nico?" I stammered, before looking to see Nikoleye. "Oh Nikoleye. Thank goodness your safe!" I said before he leaped at my chest and huddled.
"Son. Do you have anything you want to say to your father?" I asked, before he nodded and looked Nico in the eyes and said, "I'm sorry for everything Daddy." He yipped. "And Nico, do you have anything you should say to Nikoleye?" I asked, before looking at the claw mark over Nikoleye's eye that Nico had given him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm

He coughed and wheezed a bit, air knocked out of him. "S-Sorry, son...." He said hoarsely before passing out and bleeding a bit. The land was really hard and took a lot from him.

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 4 Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I started to cry as he bled, and I snuggled close to him. "Nico... You didn't have to risk your life for me." I said before gently dragging him to the den and putting him in soft bedding.
"Mommy! Get Sitka off of me!" Lena complained. "Sitka. No rough housing." I growled lightly before picking up my first born pup and putting him next to Nico and his brother. "I forgive you Daddy.... Please don't die." Nikoleye whined.
I felt so happy that the 2 have forgiven each other, and I licked Nico on the cheek. All I knew was that Nikoleye will have a scar over his eye for life, but I will take cover for Nico and say a pupnapper did it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

"So you think i'm dead? Didn't you hear me snore?" He said and chuckled, ruffling his pup's head with his paw lightly. Rolling on his stomach, he shook his fur and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Nikoleye smiled at his father before licking Nico's nose, and playfully nipping his ear. "I love you Daddy." Nikoleye yipped, before scampering to his brother and sister to play. I was so happy to see Nikoleye bond with Nico.
"I love you, Nico." I said lovingly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Mouthing to her that he loved her too, he laid his head back down and watched the pups. He was drifting slowly back to sleep unless something would pump him awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 pm

I was also very tired, so I snuggled up beside Nico and fell asleep just after Nikoleye, Leah, and Sidka snuggled up to me and Nico. "Good night Mommy." Sitka yipped.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 pm

I awoke the next morning, and stretched out my paws before yawning and getting 'up to smell the morning air. The pups were already awake, and they were tackling each other as a game. The pups chased each other around the den before bumping into my paws. "Good morning you three." I greeted before grooming each of their pelts.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 4 Empty Re: Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:59 pm

OK Seriously, West. This has gone way too far.. Either reply to this, our I close the RP.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 4 Empty Re: Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 am

OOC: Alright, this RP is CLOSED. I wont tolerate having an RP inactive for more than 2 months. -_-
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4