Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 3 Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:15 pm

OOC: Please make your posts longer.

Hearing a howl, I snarled before leaping over the bush and onto a large brute. "Who are you? And what do you want?" I snarled questioningly, before biting his muzzle. He looked like a forcer.
"Well?" I snarled before digging my claws in his chest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Bane snarled in surprise as the fae pinned him down. He bared his fangs, but held back from kicking her off, seeing as she was quite a lovely female. But, when he opened his mouth to say something, she had bitten him across the muzzle. The largey grey brute bent his head upwards and snarled, "Listen, fae. If you wanna keep those claws of yours, I suggest you step off right now."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 3 Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:52 pm

"And what makes you think I would back down to YOU brute?" I snarled back before digging my claws deeper into his chest. "And if you want to keep the tail of yours, I suggest you shut up!" I snapped.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Bane snarled and kicked his hind legs up at her belly and flipping over to get her off of him. He had to admit, he was surprised and impressed at her fierceness. But either way, he wouldn't be told what to do by a fae.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Snarling loudly I slashed him in the face before kicking up, and rolling him into the pinning position. "I don't take crap from a stranger brute!" I snapped, before putting in more force to hold him down. "Listen closely brute. I don't know who you are, or why your in my territory, but you better grow some respect to an Alpha!" I snarled before letting him up. "I'm Leah." I said with a fierce voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Bane just bared his fangs, growling at her until he heard she was an alpha. Well, that was that. He might not be the most polite wolf, but he was an honorable one. He stopped his growling and looked her dead in the eye. "I'm Bane. I apologize, I didn't know you were an alpha."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:38 pm

I sighed before answering, "Thats alright. Just watch your tongue!" I snarled lightly before leading him to the den to meet my family. When we got there I introduced them. "The large brown male is Nico, my mate. These are my pups, Nikoleye, Sitka, and Lena." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 pm

He flicked his ears before slowly following her. When they reached the den, he noticed the small family and couldn't help but smile, seeing the pups. Bane nodded towards them, meeting each wolf in the eye as she said their names. He then dipped his head, "It's a pleasure to meet you all."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 pm

"Nico is a bit angry with Nikoleye. But that will blow over soon." I said as I nudged the pups towards Bane. "Hi there!" Sitka said. "I'm Sitka!" The brown puppy barked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Bane smiled kindly down at the little pup. "I'm Bane, nice to meet you, Sitka." He sat down and tilted his head, "How old are you guys?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:36 pm

"I'm only about 4 days old." He replied, though he was young, he was large. "Nico is the Alpha Male. You are welcome to join if you like." I said to the male who was only 1 inch smaller than Nico.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Bane tilted his head at Leah, "Really?" He looked around again at the family, and shrugged his broad shoulders. "I'll consider the offer."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:51 pm

"Alright. I hope you like it here Bane." I barked before grooming my pups, before looking at Nikoleye and smiling. "Nikoleye, you remind me so much of my father. You look much like him." I said softly before turning to Bane. "I think you would make an excellent Beta or Warrior." I said happily.
When I first met Bane, he was definitely strong, and he had a good attitude.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Bane tilted his head and smiled a bit, "Well, I'd be honored to if I join." For a moment, Bane thought about what it would be like to be part of a pack. He finally concluded that it would be a pretty nice life, but he wouldn't decide for sure until later.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Chuckling, I licked my pup before looking back up at Bane. "If you do join, I think I'll appoint you as the leading Warrior." I said before flipping onto my back, and letting the pups play a game called 'The Dominant One'.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Bane watched the pups silently for a moment, ears pricked. He then looked at Leah with a confident smile, "Alright, I'll join."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Smiling back, I lightly nudged the pups off of my belly. "Alright then. Welcome to the pack Bane." I said with a nudge to his shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Bane smiled and stretched out on his belly. Nico was lucky, he would admit. He did have a very lovely and fierce mate.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Looking outside the den, I figured it was a good time to hunt. "Stay here and watch the pups while Nico sleeps. If any of them are missing or injured, you better expect to have your tail removed." I snarled before exiting the den, and bounding into the open.
Running through the Blackberry bushes, I came to an Elk herd by the river. Stalking them quietly, I sprang into the air onto a cow elk and sank my teeth into its flanks before it started to run. I was tossed off, but I landed on my paws and dashed after the Elk before jumping up again and sinking my teeth into its throat. It fell to the ground, and I dragged it home with ease.
Padding into the den, I found none of the pups missing or injured, and I sighed with relief. "Thank you Bane." I said before eating some Elk.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only] - Page 3 Empty Nico~

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Nico woke up to the smell of a fresh hunt but hardly said a word. When he stretched a bit and groaned, looking at them. He was slugging it today so her was lazily slow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Bane looked up as Leah came back in, and dipped his head, "No problem." He turned his attention back to the pups with a smile.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:12 pm

He huffed as he watched Bane, keeping alert in case she was ever in heat again. With two males and one female, there were going to be problems, and big ones at that.

((I read that when there is two alphas and new members of the pack, the alphas, when the alpha female is in heat, find a secluded den to have a new batch of pups and keep away from the wolves. You might expect me to use something like that.))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 am

(LOL OK Then. ^_^)

"Good morning Nico." I greeted before licking his ears, but something I obviously expected was Nikoleye not to greet his father. "You should try talking to him." I suggested to Nico before introducing him to Bane. "Nico. This is Bane, Bane this is Nico." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 am

Nico just made a soft grunt as he looked to Nikoleye. "I'm going hunting." He muttered to Leah as he glanced at Bane. Padding off, he was going to make a quick hunt for rabbits.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 am

As I watched Nico sprint off, I sighed before laying down... After a while I awoke to see Nikoleye gone again. "Oh no... Nikoleye!" I called as I dashed out of the den and up the ravine. But I was horrified to see Nikoleye hanging from a branch over a cliff. "Nikoleye!!!" I yowled before seeing Nico near by. "Nico! Nikoleye is hanging from a branch!" I called before sprinting up to save my son.
When I got there, I carefully stepped out onto the branch and grabbed Nikoleye, but the branch broke, and I threw Nikoleye to safety and fell down with the branch. "Mommy!!!!" Nikoleye cried.
"Daddy! Daddy!! Mommy fell down the cliff!" He cried. "Daddy!" He kept crying.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next