Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M)

2 posters

Go down

Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M) Empty Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 pm

A dark pain swelled in his chest, reminding him of the toll he had to pay. Just the thought of his never dulling fangs slicing through the throat of the unfortunate wolf who had seen his wings caused him to be sick. Zafae nearly let out a snarl, fighting the pull. It was like trying to walk underwater with the current against you. It tugged, and the blood lust grew until he actually craved the metallic, sticky substance. He wanted to bathe in it, lap it up like water and smile like the demon he was at the corpse. Zafae threw back his head, letting out a haunting laugh and turning. He had a wolf to kill. The evil current pushed him, pushed until he was just a blur darting between the trees. Behind him, Zafae left a scent that every mortal and immortal wolf knew very well. It was the scent of death, of blood and pain. Of the cries of helpless wolves and sorrow. He loved it.

The image of the brute he was to murder flashed in his head. A brute of great size, one with a large pack, a mate and pups. A happy wolf. Zafae's inner demon grinned, pleasure coursing through its veins at the thought of killing someone who was happy. If the little good inside of Zafae could of fought back, it didn't. He had lost hope long ago of ever winning the battle between good and evil. No matter how long he resisted, the lust for blood would grow until he killed everything in sight. It would spare many more lives if he just took care of the deed right away.

Zafae was suddenly airborne, the demon inside freeing his feathery, black wings from their hiding place. He soared high above the trees, to fast to be recognized, or even seen. The trees rushed by beneath him, and the brute felt a sudden release. He was being toyed with. It had happened many times before. The super sonic speeds he had when the demon was in control slowed, and the blood lust no longer existed. He remembered the first time it happened. The joy that had over come him was so great, it sent pure agony through his body when the demon returned. Zafae snorted, and kept going, blocking out everything except for the dull flapping of his wings and the wind screaming in his laid back ears. "You can't fool me, demon." He hissed, grating his teeth and waited for the sharp pain. It never came. His wings slowed. What was going on? This is just one of his sick tricks... Zafae growled to himself, seeing the place where the brute's pack was located. Tucking his wings, Zafae dove, pure white eyes gleaming as he locked onto his unsuspecting target. Normally, when the demon was guiding him, there was a large boom as he broke the sound barrier, but not today.

The pain was greater than it had ever been. It ripped a screaming yelp from his throat. His shoulder hit the dirt, sending up a spray of debris over the surprised pack. His wings were gone, but his target could still recognize him. "It is him! The evil winged one!" The alpha gasped, taking a step back. "Hide... the... pups..." Zafae gasped, struggling to stand. Even I, a creature of hell, has mercy. The demon whispered in his head, chuckling darkly to himself. A fae followed his instructions, snatching away the trembling pups. "Kill him!" The alpha roared, and his warriors swamped the dark wolf.

They were bewildered at first, wondering why they could not penetrate his skin, but after a minute, they fought with even more ferocity. The demon gifted him with many things. Zafae stood, whipping around and throwing the wolves off of him. He didn't want to hurt them. Only the alpha. Taking slow, lazy steps forward, Zafae smiled. "Have you ever wondered what hell was like?" He asked, licking his lips and sauntered up to the Alpha. "No, but I do know it is where you belong." The Alpha hissed in reply. "Not all of hell is bad, you know. There are places for those who deserve no punishment...." Zafae mumbled carelessly, winking at a trembling fae. "Then you will descend into the darkest pits at the end of your damned life!" Ouch. The demon was cracking up laughing at the wolf's pitiful threats. "I should say I am sorry, to your family, to you. But trust me, I have where you will be placed in the after life planned out. You will feel no pain." Zafae leapt, knocking into the alpha with enough force to break his leg, and ended his life, right there. Instantly, the demon left, happy with what had happened. Zafae ran, tears streaming from his eyes. He dodged trees, leapt over boulders, but the fae that barreled into him surprised him. Zafae looked up at her, the white glow fading from his eyes.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M) Empty Re: Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M)

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:05 pm

(So he's a demon wolf? Hmmm..... Can I rp?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M) Empty Re: Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 pm

(Sure! I don't mind. You can reply as the fae.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Innocence Is Gone, And What Was Right Is Wrong (M) Heart_10

The orange fae stared deep into the demon wolf's eyes. Her teeth were barred, but strangely, her breath came in rugged pants and her body was drenched in sweat. "You," she growled.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:27 pm

(Umm.... Hello?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 pm

(Bump.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down