Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda the crazy, or do they have it all wrong? [EXP post, MUST be an experienced player that will post several sentences each post !!!!!!!]

Go down

Amanda the crazy, or do they have it all wrong?  [EXP post, MUST be an experienced player that will post several sentences each post !!!!!!!] Empty Amanda the crazy, or do they have it all wrong? [EXP post, MUST be an experienced player that will post several sentences each post !!!!!!!]

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:29 pm

`Amanda`
Light grey eyes watched the bare, boring wall. Nothing was there, nothing had ever been there... Nothing...
I groan loudly, my neck and chest which were glazed with sweat were striped with my dark hair that clung to my ivory colored skin. I pull the covers off my pure white hospital bed and swing my legs onto the cold tile. My ugly robe rose high on my legs, almost showing my underwear as I slowly pulled my small feminine figure off the bed and into an upright position. My hair rose as I shivered violently. I wasn't cold, the room was 72 degrees farenheit as always. I jerk my head behind me and stumble back, my heart beat raising by the second. "Noooo" I moaned quietly in my small 12 year old voice. I fall into the corner of the counters and sit down, my knees against my chest as I watch the end of the bed with terrified eyes. Every year, this month, this day, this hour. Every damn time.... I shake my head and grit my teeth in sheer anger as I watched, my mind telling me I knew what happened next, telling me I knew what was coming but my soul and heart telling me that this time would be different, that this time he wouldn't be so cruel, that he might just see something in me and go back to the hell of which he came from. I whine and feel myself turning pale with sheer fright as the time went by, slowly the minutes passing, every time getting closer to the pain that I knew would come...

Last edited by .:Patriot:. on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Amanda the crazy, or do they have it all wrong?  [EXP post, MUST be an experienced player that will post several sentences each post !!!!!!!] Empty Re: Amanda the crazy, or do they have it all wrong? [EXP post, MUST be an experienced player that will post several sentences each post !!!!!!!]

Post by Saviour Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 pm

`Amanda`
My breath came in short, fear-filled gasps as I sat there, frozen like Ice as I watched the end of the bed...
I was traumatized and these idiot doctors thought I was crazy !!
I pull my long hair off my shoulders and whine at my anxiety.
Just then there was a knock at the door... A visitor?! No one but the doctor came into my room and he only came once in the afternoon. I finally get the guts to speak "H-hello?" I asked in a frightened tone. My feet slowly pushed under me and I stood up, grasping the counter so hard that my fingertips turned white. I walk over to the door and grab a chair, putting it under the door I stand on it and look through the eyepiece. It wasn't the doctor, but a young man.... What would he be doing here?! I rub my eyes with my fists and move the chair, slowly opening the door with caution and looking up at the man. "Who are you?" I asked him, squinting at the blinding, high powered lights above him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down