Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fallen (M) Empty The Fallen (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 pm

The Fallen (M) _sold_posable_galaxy_stag__by_wood_splitter_lee-d5gun3s

The Fallen (M) Snow_by_Tetiel

It was a harsh winter night. The snow fell upon the barren landscape like a blacksmith pounding a sword. The land was covered with many blankets,the rivers frozen solid with thick layers as only a few creatures could survive this wasteland. A royal army lived in this land,unlikely to have any attackers because of it's harsh weather. One night,the enchanting mounts were used as the princess wished to see her long beloved friend. This,was when Geo's fate begun. The most royal stag was chosen to be a mount for this beloved princess on her journey,and that was what it shall be. As he was mounted,the princess was already kicking his sides and commanding him to rush out into the wilderness. By his instincts,and his powers of mind reading,he knew where she wished to go. He rushed off ahead of everyone,white stags following his trail as they all leaped through feet of snow. Days passed,breaks taken often as they ran and ran. It soon stopped though,as a gang of thieves arrived. They heard about the princess's quest,and came to take her and her gold.

It was a blood bath. Thieves fighting off knights in shining armor as Geo fought them off too. He was the guard of the princess,and he would do anything to make sure she would never be caught. He saw his opening,and took it. With a quick rush out of the battlefield,he galloped away. His heart pounded as snow hit his face,his breath being seen in the air. He heard another pattern of hooves thumping against the ground,and he knew someone was chasing them. The princess screamed to Geo,begging him to run faster,but his legs were getting weary. He might just have to accept fate to this thief.

(Plot: Princess and Geo are to be captured. This is mostly about Geo though,as the Princess is just a sub story to keep some kind of liveliness into this rp. After capture,the Princess is checked for her gold and maybe held captive,do whatever they want with her. Geo is to be brought to be sold,or used/broken in.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Fallen (M) Empty Re: The Fallen (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Bump! Please?
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 pm

(Alright, so I'm supposed to be the theif but what am I supposed to be riding?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 pm

(You can ride a Kirin,horse,anything!)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 pm

The Fallen (M) Images18 The Fallen (M) Images19

Andre gripped tightly to his griffin's feathers. It squakwed and slashed at the stag in front of him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Geo lifted to a rear,his long and strong legs kicked at the creature before him. He neighed loudly as his reins dropped from the princess's grasp,only to hug him desperately. Geo lowered his head to show his sharp antlers that could stab through anything.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Andre pulled on the reins of his griffin, causing it to rear. He pulled a sleeping powder from his pouch and blew it towards the stag and the princess.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Geo coughed,taking in the dust. He trampled,trying to run away but,his eyes fluttered. He soon fell down on his side,the princess falling with him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Andre dismounted the griffin and took the princess in his arms. He remounted and whistled. The griffin let out an eagle cry and grabbed the stag in his sharp talons before they took off into the air.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 pm

The princess screamed and wailed in his arms. "Let go!" She cried,until the dust finally kicked in. She soon passed out in his arms. Geo,on the other hand,quickly awoke. He was sort of immune to poisons and things that affected the nervous system. He looked around,seeing the ground made him let out a long,thundering deer like call.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:05 pm

"Hold tight Griffin," he whispered to his mount while he blew more sleeping dust on the stag. He cradled the princess in his arms. "I can't wait to have my fun time with this one."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Geo finally fell asleep,his weight weighing down on the griphon,hearing his last words. He fell asleep,with a deep burning anger.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Andre clicked his tounge and Griffin flew back down to the ground. They flew right into a barn where Andre set the princess in the hay. "Bring the stag over here," he said. The Griffin brought the stag into a stall and set him down. Andre quickly to work chaining the stag down before he stood back.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Within seconds of being set down,Geo awoke. His body leaped up as he felt chains along with his normal gear on him. He reared,snorting in rage and looking for his princess.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Andre had went back over to the princess and had her in his arms again. As soon as he heard Griffin's starled squwak and the banging of the stag as he awokened, he went back over with the princess still dangling limply in his arms. "Looking for this?" he sneered. He slipped his hands down her shirt and fingered her boob. "Does the little deer like it when I do that?"

Griffin shrunk away, seeing the stag's rage. "Andre, wha- what are you doing?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:44 pm

The princess was still asleep,laying completely limp. Geo was becoming out raged. He reared one last time,the chains breaking with ease as he rushed at the thief. His antlers pinned the thief easily against a wall as his bellowing call was once again heard.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Andre smirked and dropped the princess on the ground. "Well, it seems that my chains aren't as strong as I though they were." He chuckled.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Geo used his hooves to push her under him,backing away as he kept the princess under his stomach. He eyed everything in this barn,having flashes of rage and fire in his shining eyes. "You dare touch her,you dare to be killed!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Adre huffed and pulled out more sleeping powder. "Sleep now stag, you're going to need it." He blew it in the stag's face.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Geo snorted,his body shaking as he tried to fight the powder. Within moments,he fell to its spell. His body fell to the ground,on top of the princess. Half her body(head to stomach) was resting under his neck and head,while the other was under his stomach. His light frame was mostly heavy fur,it couldn't break any real bones.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Andre blew five more puffs of dust on him for good measure. He then dragged the stag into another stall and chained him up again. He pulled out some sand paper and started sanding his antlers. He then used the sandpaper to saw his hooves so that they would be useless as well.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Geo still slept during all this,his breath coming out harsh as his head rapidly bucked in his sleep,the princess laying out in the middle of the ground.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Satisfied with his work, Andre went back over to the princess. His tool grew big and hard as he started to strip her. Like all the women in the group, he liked his women to travel naked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:24 pm

The princess started to wake up,feeling herself getting undressed. She screamed at the top of her lungs,throwing a punch to him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Andre easily grabbed her fist in his hands. "No no Princess. Just hold still." He slid off her underwear and reached behind her to unclip her bra. He laid his entire body on top of her to pin her down. His cock throbbing from his side his pants.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next