Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer) Empty Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Kayla ran, tears streaking her cheeks. She gasped fer breath, and her legs stung, but she just kept running. She had just seen her mother killed, and her herd taken over. She ran till she collapsed. She was in a small meadow, beside a stream. She lay there, just wanting to give up. "Kill me now." She said aloud. She just lay there sobbing. Her beautiful buckskin pelt shuddering. Kayla hardly noticed the sun going down, and she hardly noticed the frostbite that tingled through her ears. All she wanted, like she had said, was to die.

Picture: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=3606
(Well at least the link. :p)

Last edited by mckenzie9199 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer) Empty Re: Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Hey, do you want to do a Wolf RP with me? Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer) Empty Re: Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Sure, you start it and I'll post

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:23 pm

K it will be in Pine Forest! Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

(Ok)
Does anyone want to reply to this topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 pm

(I got the topic up! Its called Love is Sickening. Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Ok I posted!!

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Same!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Does anyone want to post here, it's still open

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 pm

(I'll join!)

Diablo's Demon

The black stallion flicked his tail, watching the mare that had collapsed by the stream. He looked over her buckskin body, admiring it. His thoughts were filled with images of forcing the mare as he stepped out of the shadows. "Hello." he said, his voice the normal, husky, seducing sound it normally was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 am

(Cool)
I gasped as pain racked my chest. I quivered as I heard a voice, but it was to far away to hear what it was saying. [Why should I care anyway? I'm almost dead] I thought. The horse that had spoken would probably think I was dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 am

If this topic does include a forcer the "Any rating" immediately becomes "R". We have a section in the rules about ratings, you should read it if you didn't already have.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Diablo's Demon

I waited to see if the mare would answer. Then I bent my neck and bumped the back of her neck. I could tell she wasn't dead but she was probably close to it. I snorted, hoping that the sound so close to her ear would startle the mare into getting up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:09 pm

I felt something touch me, and instinctively my head shot up. My eyes showed rims of white, and I snorted. I shook my head, and stumbled to my feet. "Who do you think you are?" I yelled at the horse. "I was trying to die." I shook my head and munched on some frozen grass. The snow had not fallen yet, but it would. The sky was so white, and dusky, that she could tell the snow would fall soon. She looked back up at the stallion,"Who are you anyway?" He was strangely handsome, till she remembered she was in heat. She snapped her tail to her rump, and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Diablo's Demon

I bowed deeply before the mare, noticing she was extremely beautiful...and in heat. When stood back up I said, "I am called Diablo's Demon. But you may call me Demon. May I ask your name, beautiful mare?" My black eyes swept over the mare's body, lingering on her rump for a moment before moving back up to her face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 pm

(I'm changing her name to Winter Razz )
I was uncomfortable under his gaze and fidgeted a bit. "I'm Winter." I shivered a bit with the cold, and looked back at him, my blue eyes holding a steely tint.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 pm

(Okay.)

Diablo's Demon

"A beautiful name for a beautiful mare." I complemented, circling her and looking her over.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 pm

I stomped my hoof and backed up, trying to avoid his penetrating gaze. "It....It's nice to meet you." I said lowering my head respectfully. My glossy buckskin coat shimmered in the winter sun. My delicate body taking in any warmth the sun held.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Diablo's Demon

"You look cold. Here." I said. Then I sidled up next to her and pressed my body against hers, hoping to offer her some warmth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:57 am

I happily stepped beside him, his warmth warming me. I nuzzled him happily,"Thank You!" I said, I swished my tail in delight. My mane cascading down the side of my neck, caught the rays of the sun, making each hair shine with a vibrant hue of gold. I cocked my hind hoof relaxing, my powerful, yet dainty, muscles relaxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 am

Diablo's Demon

I could barely hold myself back from mounting the mare. With her in such close proximity her heat scent was much stronger. The very tip of my tool slipped out and I quickly sheathed it again, not wanting her to know my intentions just yet. "No problem." I replied, gritting my teeth slightly. Soon I would breed her. Very soon.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 pm

I walked forward a bit, then dropped my head snapping at the juicy grass. I twitched my ear at a pesky fly as it bit my poll. I snorted as it bit again,"These fly's are horrible", I said not raising my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 am

Diablo's Demon

"Yes they are." I replied, eyeing her rump. She was in the perfect forcing postion. Head down, not paying attention. As undetectable as I could be I slipped around behind her and slowly unsheathed my tool. It twitched hungerly and with anticipation as I gathered my muscles to mount her. I reared and landed on her back, my tool going erect. I started to poke around for her entrance as I leaned over her neck and hissed into her ear, "If you don't fight and are a good little mare I'll make this enjoyable and won't hurt you."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:14 pm

I continued to eat, as he slipped around behind me. He's probably just looking for some grass. I thought. I again swished my tail, STUPID FLY!! I looked back around at the stud, but was interrupted when he jumped on me. I instantly knew what was happening. Even in my weakened state, I gave a hearty buck. I didn't listen to him, NO I would not be a good little mare!!! "Get off"' I Snarled. I forced mt tail to cover my opening, making it hard for him to get in.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Diablo's Demon

"No." I hissed into her, quickly finding her entrance before she could cover it with her tail. I pounded into her, grunting with the effort because she was so tight.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum