Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

I bucked as he got in. I swung my head around, trying to bite him. I whinnied with pain, and also begging anyone for help. My frame trembled with the amount of effort it was taking to fight him.

Back to top Go down

Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter looking for a stallion(R. Can be a forcer)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

(I just want to let you know I won't be on here much in the coming week.)

Diablo's Demon

I ignored her futile attempts to get me off of her, continuing to pound into her. I started to aim for her g-spot, still groaing with the effort and at her tightness but also with pleasure.

(How graphic do you want this?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 pm

(kk, and I don't care. whatever you want bounce )
I snorted with shortness of breath. I continued to buck a bit, but I was getting increasingly tired. Sweat started to form on my coat, and my breathing was raspy. I changed my tactics, and started to tighten up around him. My muscles tensed to where I could hardly move.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Diablo's Demon

I kept pound int her, grunting in pain as I felt her muscles tighten. I narrowed my eyes and kicked her hind legs with my hind legs and forced her to loosen her muscles. I soon began to pound into her g-spot and I moaned ion pleasure, feeling her muscles loosen involuntaryily in response.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

I shook my head in disgust. My whole body quivered as he kicked me, and i gasped in pain, as he started again. I could hardly keep his weight. I lowered my head, to keep my balance. Why do stallions do this? I asked myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Diablo's Demon

I pounded hard into her g-spot, hoping to make this enjoyable for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 pm

I whinnied in pain, or pleasure? I tried not to let him get to my head, and continued to fight him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Diablo's Demon

I growled and kept pounding into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:45 pm

I started moaning, the pain racking my body. I had to loosen up. As soon as I did, pleasure hit me. It hit me so hard I gasped. I shuddered as my body rocked with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 pm

Diablo's Demon

I smiled as I saw her loosen up. I slowed my thrusts, drawing them out pleasurably.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 pm

I whined, and pushed into him. I tried to get away, but not very hard anymore. My body wasn't listening, and my mind was freaking out. My body did one thing, my mind the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 am

Diablo's Demon

I ignored her escape atmepts and kept thrusting into her slowly, hitting her g-spot over and over pleasurably.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:11 pm

I moaned, and pushed into him. The pleasure coursing through me. My eye lids dipped tiredly. "Are you almost done?" The pleasure was still there, but it was starting to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:21 am

Diablo's Demon

I smiled and felt my tool start to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2