Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please)

2 posters

Go down

Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please) Empty Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:30 pm

~Auzziah~
I walked into the clearing then looked around. It was a beautiful day today and I was happy for it. I laughed and galloped around. This is the kinda fun I loved having! I also loved teasing stallions to show they're love for me. What I didn't know about was those forces. I was unaware there were many here. So about, now I was care-free.
Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please) HPIM0715
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please) Empty Re: Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:54 pm

(So I'm reviving an old character. He's going to be the forcer)
L'ail walked down the alley of trees with his head held high, waiting for any mare stupid enough to let him close. It was true he smelled faintly of sex, but that was nothing of when he used to reek of it. He'd sired most of the forcer's here, and was proud of it.He smiled as he came upon a mare frolicking in a meadow. Did she not know where she was? He shook his head and then nickered to her, getting her attention.

Back to top Go down

Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please) Empty Re: Auzziah Is Looking In Heat. (Good stallion and forcer please)

Post by Faye Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 pm

The young stallion was wanderer,he was very young and all alone.No family,no friends and no loves.When he was born he vowed to himself that he had came into this world to change lives; for the better.But first he had to change his.
As foal he always believed in fair play and was always the one responsible,though no one respected him because he was so nice and would never hurt a fly.
But at this moment he was entering a meadow,it was practically vacant except for a pretty young mare and a muscular stud,though he paid little mind to the two.His mind was set of the lush,greed grass around him.

(I guess I`ll be the good stud...)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down