Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) Empty Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Shira~
I was only 3 and confused. I used to be in a herd, but i ran away. i can take care of myself! i thought. I let out a heat scent, not knowing what i just did.
Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) Young_cute_brown_horse_with_white_feet

Back to top Go down

Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) Empty Re: Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

The female's scent wafted up into Rouge's nose. He shook his head as shivers went down his spine and he trotted towards the mare at an easy pace. He shook himself off and regain his composure, walking up to her. "Hello, miss." He said in a casual tone, giving his best "innocent-boy" smile. "I'm Rouge. Who are you?"

[ pic coming s o o n ]

Back to top Go down

Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) Empty Re: Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Shira~
"im, uhhh, Shira" i say shyly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Rouge tilted his head, faking confusion. "Why are you so nervous?" He asked, creating a glare on his eyes that gave them a tender look. He snorted and shook his mane, getting rid of flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 pm

(is he a forcer?)

Shira~
"i dont know..." i say and swing my rump towards you instinctively

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 pm

[ yes, don't worry ]

Rouge didn't understand her actions, but he felt his tool slip from its sheath. He shivered, but restrained himself. He would wait a bit longer before making his move. "So, what are you doing around here?" He asked, growing restless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Shira~
"i dont exactly know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 pm

"I see," Rouge snorted and moved closer to her, suddenly deciding to make his move. He nearly bucked, but instead reared up and landed on her haunches, grasping her hips with his forelegs, and instering his tool into her. He gripped her mane violently with his teeth and yanked her head back for his own support. He began to pump back and forth with enormous force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Shira~
i screamed in pain as he forced in, i tried to get away but he was too heavy, his grip too strong... i had to spread my legs out evenly under his weight. each forceful pump i winced in pain, this was my first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Rouge yanked on her mane when she screamed and pumped harder as a form of punishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Shira~
"ok! i will be quiet!" it was so hard to retain myself from screaming, but i had to do it or he might even go harder....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 pm

After a few more minutes, he felt himself break her walls and dismounted. He nipped her rump hard and shook himself off, and his tool sliding back into his sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Shira~
i run away, wondering what he had just done to me. "im never doing that again!" i said to myself. running away, the only thing i had ever known to do in trouble, is what im doing now and probly will for the rest of my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 am

Rouge yawned and watched her run, having a feeling she might come back. First-timers usually did. Then they'd beg for help with the foal. And of course, he'd say no. He began to walk away slowly in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Shira~
(11 months later)
I pace around, sweating, not knowing whats going on. My huge belly moving back and forth as i walk. i lift up my tail and spread my legs apart. my water broke. i fall down in pain as i feel the baby kick. "ooww! whats going on?" i was only 3 bcuz a forcer bred me in my first heat. i dont know what to do so i try to get up but i cant. i look at my back end but cant see it with my enormous belly in the way. "somebody help!" i scream

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Shira~
painful contractions come and go. i push on each contraction, making slow progress. one hoof shows, then another, then a nose. "its working!" i say to myself. i push harder and the whole head shows, along with the legs, then neck. i stop and take a little break in between pushes. i push again but the shoulders are hard to get through. i push forcefully but the foals shoulders are big and wont go through. after all, i was only 3. i grunt and push with all my might, shoulders are through. halfway now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:40 pm

shira~
already exhausted, i keep pushing on every contraction. one last push....the foal slides out.
Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) 1275256549xuLTX8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Shira~
i stand up to let the foal nurse but then fall down in pain again. twins. "another one?!?" a contraction comes, the most painful yet. i push hard and two hooves appear. very weak now, i keep pushing but not very forcefully. the legs come out, staggered apart, but no head yet. "theres something wrong" i say worriedly. i push again but im too weak. i struggle to my feet, two leggs hanging out my back end. i walk around, trying to loosen it out. i lay down again. pushing hard, a tail shows. "ahhh its backwards! now its gonna be even harder!" i push as much as i can, no progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Shira~
i keep pushing hard and the rump comes through. i push again, the shoulders are stuck again. i push and push, but its stuck tight. i get up, laydown, get up, lay down, trying to open up more. one last forceful push, i let out a loud neigh in pain as the foal slides all the way out.
foal~Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) Aura%20as%20a%20Foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm

He lifted his head as he heard the mare's screams in pain. He could tell who the mare was -- the one he'd forced for what seemed so long ago. Instead, he smiled slyly and looked over her and the two foals before walking away. "My work here is done." He said quietly.

[ and i'm out! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 pm

shira~
i stand up and lick the foals clean "twins? how am i gonna raise them on my own?" i wince at first when the suckle, but then get used to it.

Warrior(boy)
i get abunch of milk

Moriah(girl)
i suckle along side my brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:21 pm

(since ur out I'll join.. lol)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:34 pm

(ok, can you be a mare to take care of them?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

(Suree.. lemme just make charries first..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Jelloett~
Hearing the loud and horrified cries of a mare in pain I broke into a gallop, from my spot of picking through wild carrots in the forest. I slide to a stop at the meadow where the mare was and winnie to her. I begin to trot over to her. "Hi, My name is Jelloett, are you okay?"I asked concern filling my voice.

Shay~

I trotted behind my dear friend and slide to stop beside her. "Hello Miss"I nicker, bobbing my head in greeting..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next