Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Shira~
"yeah, im fine...thankfully. a forcer bred me in my first heat and i had twins" i look at them "i dont know if i can take care of them though...."

Back to top Go down

Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shira is in her first heat!!! (plz rp!) (forcer needed)

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Jelloett~

I stared at the mare with envy for a moment, wishing my filly hadn't been mauled by a mountian lion only a week age. I sigh softly, then regain my composure. "Oh you poor thing, is there anything I can do to help?"I question her.."And by the way, my name is Jelloett, and his name is Shay.."

Shay~

I smiled softly, then began to graze on the tender blades of grass.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Shira~
"im shira, nice to meet you. and this is warrior and moriah" i nuzzle my foals "do you think maybe...... you can take them in?" i ask curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Jelloett~

My eyes almost popped outta my head. "Wha-What? They are YOUR foals, I can't just take them from you...I can help though."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Shira~
"well im only 3, almost 4 and i dont know what it takes to raise a foal, im practically a kid myself...i cant raise one...or two i mean"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Jelloett~

"Okay... Listen here hun, Shay and I'll stick around, help you raise the foals and such... but this will be a learning experience for you."I snorted firmly.

Shay~

I smiled softly, my tail whisking back and fourth to rid of the pesky flies.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Shira~
"okay....i do need to learn" i nudge the foals toward her so they can meet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Jelloett~ I lick the fillie's forelock, fixing it upright as only a motherly figure would. I nickered softly to colt. "are you okay,shira?" I nickered guessing she must be quite weak...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 pm

[shira is the mom, not the foal]

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:11 pm

( i know, she nickered to the colt in a friendly manner, but then turned back to shira and asked her.. )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

[oh ok lol]
Shira~
"i just need to rest, will you watch the foals?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Jelloett~

"Hmm how about I take them on a walk, so they can learn to use their legs better."I suggested. "Shay can watch and keep you safe.."I offered before turning to the foals and nuzzling each of them..

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Shira~ "sounds good" i lay down and close my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 am

Jelloett~

I nod and jog off, beckoning for the foals to follow..

Shay~

"Soo." I murmured somewhat uncomfortable..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:29 pm

(is shay talking to shira or u?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2