Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone has it in for Moon Rose (Forcer NEEDED)

2 posters

Go down

Someone has it in for Moon Rose (Forcer NEEDED) Empty Someone has it in for Moon Rose (Forcer NEEDED)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:21 pm

The moon was young as was the sleek black mare that galloped through the pristine night, her glossy ebony coat shone from the moonlight, her feathery raven wings tucked tight to her sides. It had been only one year after Eagle had found and raised her from a shy and frightened foal into the couragous and sweet-hearted mare that now galloped toward the scent of dewy sweetgrass and honey flowers, it enticed her. What could cause such a peculiar yet amazing scent such as this?
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Someone has it in for Moon Rose (Forcer NEEDED) Empty Re: Someone has it in for Moon Rose (Forcer NEEDED)

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 am

can i reply
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Someone has it in for Moon Rose (Forcer NEEDED) Empty Re: Someone has it in for Moon Rose (Forcer NEEDED)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 am

May I join? (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:38 am

( please add a rating)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down