Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] Empty Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Maganda~
i glide gracefully through the air and take in the crisp freshness. i see some clouds and stop to rest, landing gracefully. i look around at my surroundings: just pure white clouds and pale blue sky as far as the eye can see. i've been alone almost all my life, my mother was killed by a dragon when i was still a foal. i always blamed myself, she told me not to wander.....of course, i didnt listen. she died protecting me...i've felt guilty ever since.....

anyways...... i'm was never taught about love, breeding and all that. so im very shy around stallions. i let out a heat scent, not knowing what i did. after all, i never learned about that either. so now i stand, lost and confused, waiting.....waiting
Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] 003_pegasus

Back to top Go down

Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] Empty Re: Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply]

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] Empty Re: Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

maganda~
i looked up and saw a black pegasus stallion. i jumped back, surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Shadow
I smelt her rump and mounted her. I started to thrust hard against her and bit her neck to prevent her from moving to much
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

maganda~
I pinned my ears back and whinnied in pain, not aware of what was happening. "get off of me!" i scream and kick, but he was too strong, i was trapped....

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Shadow
I kept going as hard and as fast as I could,"You are mine." I said branding her as mine with a mark
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm

maganda~
i spread my legs out evenly under his weight, he was much bigger than me, almost twice my size. after all, i was small for a pegasus. "what are u doing to me?" i scream and keep bucking, but his hooves dig into me like daggers, never letting go

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Shadow
I just laughed,"I'm forcing you to mate with me." I said as I kept going very you could say horny with her heat smell
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

maganda~
"what???" i had no idea what he was talking about, but i had a feeling it wasnt good. "i said get off of me!" i pin my ears and slam my head back and hit his nose, making it bleed. i bucked and bucked, almost throwing him off, but fail. it was no use in fighting, i was too small and weak, while he was big and strong. now i breathe heavily and stand underneath him, helpless

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Shadow
When she did that I bit her hard in her shoulders drawing blood to trickle down her shoulders,"Do that again I'll kill you." I said angrily at her as I spilled inside her and I knew she was pregnant with my foal with how she smelled
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 pm

maganda~
i say nothing cuz im too tired to even speak. i felt all tingly inside, not knowing why. i wish he would GET OFF ME! i thought to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Shadow
I dismounted her and shook my mane out
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm

maganda~
as soon as he dismounted i whirled around to face him and pinned my ears back "you monster!" i snorted

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:33 pm

"I ain't no monster." I said laughing at her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

maganda~
"oh yeah? why did u just do that to me??? whatever... that was" i retort

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 pm

"You asked for it for coming into heat." I said smiling at her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 pm

maganda~
"what? but it's not hot here..." i say, confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm

"Your receptive to males that means you can have babies." I said as I looked at her amused that she didn't know
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm

maganda~
"what?!? im practically a kid myself! i cant raise one! i...i hate you!" i fly as fast and as far away as i can, away from him. what was i going to do now? ive never learned about this stuff....i would probly need help with the birth....but he wouldnt, he was a forcer. it was all coming together now, i should have been more careful! i thought to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:52 pm

I laughed and followed making sure she didn't know I was following
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

maganda~
[11 months later]
as i stand on a little cloud i found so i could be alone, i feel a kick in my huge belly, then my water breaks. i pace around, not knowing what to do. for some reason, it felt like someone was watching me.....but i was all alone, just me, the clouds and sky. then, i fall down in pain as a contraction comes. i scream in pain, another painful kick. the foal was moving around, wanting out. "what do i do?" i scream

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 pm

maganda~
i push and push but nnothing shows "what's wrong?!?" i panic

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Moon
I touch her stomach and gradually the foal came out with her helping with pushing
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:14 pm

maganda~
"how did u do that?" i ask amazed "thank you so much" i stand up and let the foal nurse
Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] 1966453_e178_625x1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next