Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) Empty Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Rose~

She stood there, watching her father and mother. She couldnt do anything to stop him.
Pain stabbed in her side as she knew she would die if you tried to save her mother.
Her father was a forcer. He told her when she was a foal he would force me after my mother died.
I attacked him with all my foal might, my ma pulled me away. It was midnight, and she charged her
father. She rammed into his side, knocking him off my mother. I was about to turn 3, and I was as strong and
the strongest stallion, even as a mare.She bit his ear, and he suddenly reared up, knocking his main hoof right into the
side of her head. She landed square on the side, passed out, un consious. She woke up again after 3 hours. "Mother..? Mother!"
she squealed and jumped up, she was bleeding. She ignored it. She looked around, and saw nothing but a trail of blood. She sniffed it
cautiously, and followed it. She came upon a hill, and looked around. Bird, trees, birds, more birds, and trees. She turned around, and saw
them. She saw her mother, lying down with blood spread across her body. Not moving. Not breathing. Her father stoof nearby, panting with
blood covering his long, yet short mane. She snarled and charged up behind him, he twisted around in shock, only to be hit in the chest
with great force with her 2 front hooves. She pinned him to the ground, snarling, her mega sharp hooves piercing his tough bay skin.
"Next time I see you," she growled "Ill murder you myself" she snarled and bit his neck, drawing blood and galloped away. She whinnied loudly
letting it pierce the air. She trotted into a meadow. It rained here last night. She lied down by a puddle and looked into it. She suddenly
bursted into tears, making the puddle larger by the minute. "Ma, how could he kill you like this?" she sobbed and thrashed her hoof in the
puddle.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://tmhorses.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/blue-max-poster-portrait.jpg&imgrefurl=http://tmhorses.com/stallions/&usg=__VX2_ewOZxiOmgn8sLEJwxNE8Cy4=&h=397&w=350&sz=18&hl=en&start=0&sig2=dXhaSZpxnri3OET_e7kUKw&zoom=1&tbnid=9mgy4JtEKHB2vM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=110&ei=JRcZTuKuBo_pgQeFwciwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBuckskin%2Bovero%2Bhorse%2Bpictures%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D530%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=0&page=1&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0&tx=50&ty=26

Back to top Go down

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) Empty Re: Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF3BMCGavavBVOsyNGtEX5AjEmLcPRFBYfgmEL-GF_ObfkQd5B Scorpio

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdEMsmGFAPq3OdMwdCuSyBHAIh1iZ4WB-og3JE1rbV9sLZ-gXSGQ Gemini his sister

the reply will come soon
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) Empty Re: Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

[ Ok. Is one of them a forcer or something? Or are they both not forcers? I like to know what stallions are before I role play >.< ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 pm

(No, one of them is a normal stud and his sister gemini)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 pm

[ Oh ok, Please reply as fast as you can >.< ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Scorpio sighed, crossing the creek with a splash. His sister followed, grumbling angrily. "There was nothing we could do!" He said. "We were both bigger than them!" Gemini snapped. "Yes, but they were angry and she would not of made it! I didn't want you to get hurt!" He yelled. "I'm not that delicate! I can fight! You should have confidence in it since you taught me!" Scorpio flinched, knowing he was right. "I am not going to lose ! you like we lost our mom!" He retorted. "I wouldn't of been killed! She didn't deserve to die like that!" Gemini reared, eyes hard. "Fine! We will go back and save her!" His sister was so good at getting her way.

When they returned, the mare was still being forced. But this time by the other stud. "Get off of her!" Scorpio demanded, charging the stud who had already had his turn. There was a fatal cry, and he looked over. The stud that had been raping her had killed her. "Now she will not be telling any body of us. Neither will you!" He growled. "Oh, no worries. Now one will know you existed in a while." Gemini said.

After they had nudged the mares body in the river, the siblings headed into a different clearing, and saw a sad mare.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Rose~

She kept on crying and looked up. Her face was soaked in tears. And her knees had her fathers blood.
"How could you!" she yelled at a tree. She thought of the dark shaded tree as her Forcer Father. She snarled
and twisted around and trotted away, still crying, her head lowered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Scorpio tilted his head. "EXcuse me, but what is wrong?" his voice deep. Gemini trotted into place by her brother. "Who is you?" She asked, puzzled. "We won't hurt you." Scorpio said, nudging is sister. "Did you get forced? Tell us what he looks like and we will kill him!"

(They did kill the two stalliosn by th way)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:21 pm

[ ok ]

Rose~

She swung around and snarled, rearing.
"Get away from me!" she growled and looked at them.
"What do you want?" she snarled.
"I am Rose.": she grummbled. "My mother was forced. She died by my stupid father!"
she snarled and bucked at a tree. Her anger taking over. She should had saved her. But
she didnt to save herself. She failed her life mission. Taking care of her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Scorpio looked at her. "But we are barely near you. What do we want? Er, to know whats wrong?" He sighed, tail flicking the fly away. "I'm Gemini. He is Scorpio.We bring no harm."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Rose~

"Well now you know. good bye!" she snorts in anger and
trotted farther away and grazed in a field, a tear drop falling
down her eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Gemini followed, nudging her gently. "I can help you. We can help you get revenge. If you haven't already. " Gemini said, giving her a soft look. Scorpio approached. "Rose, we just met. But we seriously wanna help."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Rose~

She narrowed her eyes and nudged gemini's muzzle away gently.
"You can help, by getting away from me." she snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:00 pm

[ brb takign quick shower, just reply and ill be back ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Gemini sighed. "But we could help, make your dad suffer. We are the masters of revenge. We killed two forcers just a mminute ago. Please! I like hurting guys!" She ssaid, nudging rose.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Rose~

"You think I Cant handle my own father? I'll murder him myself if I have to. Once
I see hm again he will be dead meet for te two legs. " She growled. She was
also growling that the fact they think she couldnt handle her own father who
was a forcer. She narrowed her eyes at them. She looked at Scorpio. She turned her head admidiatly. (Sp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 pm

"I never said that darling." The stud said in a irrestible voice. "But if he hurts a pretty little lady like you, well, I just won't allow it." No mare could resist it, not even the toughest. Gemini reared, striking the dirt with a thud. "We will be back up. Let him be humilated. Being killed by his own daughter. It'll be prefect. Unless you ask, we will not help." She said.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Rose~

She gave a cold hard stare at Scorpio, but then her eyes softned, slightly.
"Fine" she snarled at the 2. "But if im in the breaking of death, thats when you guys come in."
She looked at Scorpio. "Gemini, follow the rocky trail up there" she pointed her muzzle to a hill
with a rocky path going up it. "Where my father probably went. You can lead the way until the end
of the path." she waited for her to get in front of her and Scorpio. Once she did, she gave him a look.
"Call me 'darling' again and you will end up like my father, a chunk out of his neck." she said. And followed
Gemini up the trail, flicking her tail making sure he followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Gemini nodded, taking off at a silent trot. Her gait was soft, spy like. "I'd love to see you try darling." He whispered, holding his breath at her scent. "I'm sure we won't be needed. You look strong."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Rose~

"I am weak when it comes to pysical, but strong when it comes to words." she replied. (sp?)
she followed Gemini up the trail. The path darkened and lights around them dimmed. The sun was
getting covered by the rather very thick trees surrounding them. She could smell her father already,
but it was stale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

"Scorpio, scope ahead and spot the father." Gemini ordered, and he took off, using the wind and grass to his adventage. "We've helped many with revenge, and learned how to be silent and disappear."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Rose~

"Do you even know what he looks like? I know his scent, were by far no where near him."
she flicked her tail in annoyance. "I guess your famous to becoming Silent and Gone"
she laughed at her self in her head. Gosh I feel stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 pm

"No worries, he locked down on the scent like a dog and he will find him, then repot back." She laughed, eating a leaf.

Scorpio was at a full gallop, hooves barely poudning the ground as he held his head raised to the air.

(Brain dead)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Rose~

She rolled her eyes, turning her head. She knew this forest like she lived in it since the beginning
of time. Her father was in a different forest, but this rocky path lead to it. The forest had a red color
to it, and the trees could reach hundreds of feet high. She shook her head, letting her annoyance fly
out of her head. She sighed in frusteration. She was perfectly fine without him! They were treating her
like a foal owned by two legs. She tried to hide her snarl, and lowed her head, her mane covering her eyes. The sun began
going down slowly. The red points of the trees in the forest of where her father was came into view,
slightly. Her hooves made a beautiful trotting sound along the rocky path. The darker forest came into view
and her fathers scent became extremely strong. "Stop" she said. And trotted in front of the two. She saw a flicker of a stallions
tail, and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Scorpio looked back at them. "Finally." He whispered. Gemini and scorpio seemed to disappear in the shadows, wating for the screams of rage to come.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next