Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Rose~

She let out a screech and reared up, her height unbelavibly (sp?) tall.
She charged her father, leaping out of the shadows spotting his bay coat.
He twisted around in surprise, and reared in shock. His eyes wide in fear
as he didnt see it coming. His neck still bleeding fast, and he was weak.
We was in the break of death she realized. The bite has made him loose so
much blood his rear became a stumble. He bit her leg as hard as he could.
She brought her foot back quickly, bleeding, and stomped it on the side of his head.
No blood, but bad pain. He screetched and got up quickly, rearing and pinning her down.
He bit her neck, drawing blood. She brought her head back quickly and whinnied in pain.
She kicked her front legs up, pushing him off of her and reared.

Back to top Go down

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Scorpio peeked his head around, looking if she needed help. Gemini looked around the other corner.

(I'm not sure, can they have made a signal when she needed help, like a odd sound?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

[High pitched squeal]

Rose~

She let out a high pitched squeal and cried out Gemini's name. If her father
was about to hurt them both, then thats where Scorpio came in. She knocked him down
and pinned him to the sharp jattered stone. "Finish him off" she snarled to Gemini.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Gemini stalked in, reared and landing on his rib cage. "You deserve to suffer." She snarled, ripping away the skin. Her teeth sunk into his thraot, cutting off his air. "Scorpio, wanna help?" Gemini chuckled, knowing Scorpio had a blood lust. His sharp hooves sunk into the soft under belly, blood pouring out and onto the cave floor. "This is for your daughters mother." He snarled, hooves coming down onto the fathers muzzle, crushing it. "Rose, come on, this is your chance. Kill him!" Gemini snarled through the throat. Scorpio pinned him, letting Gemini get off and leave the suffering father open.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Rose~

She screeched and reared up, and landed down on where his heart was,
bones shattered, making loud cracking sounds that bounced off the trees.
His eyes went blurry, and blood poured from his mouth. She snarled, and
pierced his skin with a bite, tasting the blood and meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Gemini And Scorpio backed away from the body, eyes raging and muzzles covered in blood. "That, was great." Scorpio whispered, licking whatever blood he could get to on himself.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Rose~

She sneaked past them and galloped away.
Her eyes still watery from the sobbing earlier.
Her mother wasnt supposed to die like that.
She shoved herself in a cave she found and lied down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Scorpio and his sister followed, nudging the poor mare. "He got wha the deserved."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Rose~

She looked up at Gemini. She didnt want to yell at her.
She opened her mouth to tell her in a harsh tone to go away,
but tear drops poured down her eyes. She wanted her mother back,
and all her brothers and sisters in her herd.She got up and shoved past them.
"Leave me alone!" she screamed through her tears and galloped until her legs shook
with tiredness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

-Pokey poke poke-

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:05 am

Scorpio sighed, turning the other way and starting to head out. "Well, he won't be killing any more mares." Gemini sighed, flicking her black tail.

(How about it is the next encounter and she is being a. attacked by a stallion who is a lot bigger than her. b. is going to be forced)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:01 pm

[ So you will be playing a forcer next? And then scorpio and Gemini hear the screech da da da? ]

Rose~

She sighed and looked back at Scorpio and Gemini. Hoping Scorpio would turn around and look into her
eyes. She watched them trot away back into the woods. She was all alone now. She was never as strong
as them, but she had courage and words of hope that made her strong. I wish I wasnt so stubborn. She sighed.
But she always told herself, ne stubborn to stallions. But this stallion, caught her attention. She huffed and stared
at where the two walked into the forest, her eyes had a lonely tone.

[btw I love your new avatar! Im jelly XD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm

(Erm, I'm not sure how to approach, can you? Thanks.Use Picnik)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:26 pm

[ Im not sure what you mean about approach. Like how the forcer meets my mare? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

yeah, and the whole forcing thing
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm

[ Ok, well, since my mind is working today, i think something like this..? You can change it of course: ]

(btw shes in heat, but she never realized it, I forgot to put that in for some reason =/ )

He smelt the heat scent of a mare, and smirked. he let out a long, piercing whinny, calling for the mare.
he then trotted off to the scent. he saw her, she was beautiful. he twitched, the scent sent shivers down his spine.

[Good? XD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 pm

yep!

Scorpio looked at his sister. He tossed his head, rearing. He hummed, and Gemini joined in-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IjjIAC17Do&feature=related He did not mean the whole she wouldnt do any thing for him, but it was the only song he knew.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 pm

[ omg I love that song so much -hugs until dead- ]

She looked back. Sorrow in her eyes yet. She sighed, her legs shaking. She was tired.
She looked around. She twitched. [ XD I dunno why but i laugh everytime I put twitch ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Listen to this version- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjRHw1ZS60E

Scorpio sighed, ters leaking from his eyes.

(I can't write well, I'm concentrating on the pain in my toe.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:26 pm

[ lol, did you hit a corner Like i did several times? XD ]

[When are you going to bring in the forcer?]

Her heat scent was around her, and a breeze spread it across the long grass, and in the trees.
She flinched. Forcers. She looked around, pitch black. Midnight. Anything could happen to her.
For the first time in years she was scared. She pintched her eyes shut, and wailed "Scorpio"
she said, slightly loud. It echoed though the trees, the forest next to her. Tear drops dripped onto
the grass in front of her. She stood there, silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 pm

[ Her voice is pretty, but I like Bruno's better =D ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

(No, I was bringing the cat out of my room and the door yanked part the nail back and behind, and now it is cutting deeper and deeper in. Can't do anything)

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH8yCHOVY3_eu6CVIMvGp6nkguKtD6Um73WTfV5rFOFAkX5KJfbg

Grenade-

I slowly walk in, not heard by her. He darted, and was on her in a second. My weight was too much, and she had to use her strength to keep me up. "Scorpio kills for fun darling, you do not want him. he snarled, shoving into her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Rose~

She stared off into the woods, teardrops falling down her face, slowly, dripping into a puddle.
She let out a squeal as weight suddenly landed on her. She gasped and turned her head to
see the stallion. She narrowed her eyes, about to cuss at him, until he thrusts into her.
She lurched forward in pain. She gulped. She barely breathed. She had never been forced,
to breed, but she bred before. "Get off of me you piece of $h*t!" she screamed, and bucked,
she only ended up hurting herself. She stood there, breathing heavily, choking every time
he went in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Scorpio-

I stormed in, blood stained hooves pounding the soft earth. The white stllion was knocked offof Rose, and into the dirt. Gemini followed. But things changed. The white sutd got up, sending the two into the ground. Gemini bucked, kicked, but he kept her down along with her brother.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Rose~

She gasped and jumped back/ "Whats happening? " she ran aorund in a circle and stopped by Scorpios head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next