Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Scorpio got up, striking the stud down while he was attacking Gemini. Gemini got up, ripping flesh from the studs leg.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Father of Forcer (Stallion plz. Anyone welcome!)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 pm

+Rose+

She was tired from holding up his weight, and was weak. But a tad second later
her energey came again and she jump, landing on the forcers chest. Bones cracked.
That sound made her neck hurt. She always hated killing others, even if she did want revenge.
She looked down into the forcers eyes. they were just white blurred orbs now. He died.
She took a step back, in shock. Her legs shook. She became slightly dizzy, and her head lowered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Scorpio put his neck across her back. "It'll be OK." Gemini said ,licking the blood off of her. "Kill or be killled. You did nothing wrong. Most kill after they force. Adn you did nothing to lose your life."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 am

( lol I'm tired and don't knOw how to reply to this )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm

lol i know.......
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3