Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer) Empty Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Tears falling, Kayla ran, tears streaking her cheeks. She gasped fer breath, and her legs stung, but she just kept running. She had just seen her mother killed, and her herd taken over. She ran till she collapsed. She was in a small meadow, beside a stream. She lay there, just wanting to give up. "Kill me now." She said aloud. She just lay there sobbing. Her beautiful buckskin pelt shuddering. Kayla hardly noticed the sun going down, and she hardly noticed the frostbite that tingled through her ears. All she wanted, like she had said, was to die.

Picture: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=3606
(Well at least the link. :p)

Back to top Go down

Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer) Empty Re: Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer)

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer) Images33

Bliss was trotting back to his cave when he spotted something laying on the ground up ahead. He cocked his head and trotted up to it. He nudged it curiously. When he saw that it was a mare, he stumbled back.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer) Empty Re: Tears falling like Rain (R, can be a forcer)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:17 pm

My mind grew fuzzy as the cold affected my body, I was faintly aware that something had pushed me. I let out a moan, and moved my head a bit. I opened a mahogany eye, and saw a beautiful stallion standing above me. His head was outlined in a bright, glorious halo. "Am I in Heaven?" I croak. It seemed as If dying was easier then it looked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:20 pm

"Hey, what are you doing out here? Don't you know that it's cold out here?" he asked. He bent down and tried to help her to her feet. "Come on, let's get you back to my cave."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm

I struggled to me hooves. "Yes I know it's cold. Thats why I was out here." I said realizing I was not dead. I nudged him forward," Lead the way". I shook my ebony mane, inspecting the stallion. He was very handsome, and nice conformation too. I had been taught by my mother, to inspect all stallions closely, to see if they had good breeding. It seemed as if this stallion did, and I was happy that at least I had been recused by a nice stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Bliss led her to his cave. "Well, here's my humble home. What were you doing out there anyway?" he asked. He noticed the frost on her ears and plodded a little closer. "You're cold, here let me help." He reached over and licked her ears with his warm, pink tounge.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:01 pm

I nodded as we entered the cave. I snorted at him, as he licked my ears. "I was trying to get away." I stomped my hoof in anger. I shook my head, trying not to start running again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Bliss stepped back so that she wouldn't head butt him. "From what?" he asked. He pressed his body close to hers. "It's okay, I'm just trying to get you warned up."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I shiver as he touches me, but I don't move away. "I was running... I was running from everything." I almost start crying again, but only allow one tear to roll down my velvit cheek. "So who are you?" I ask, realizing that I was snuggling with a stallion I didn't even know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Bliss nuzzled her affectionutely and smiled. "Hey, it's okay," he soothed. Hearing her question, he answered, "I'm sorry, my name is Bliss. What is yours?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 pm

"I'm sorry, how rude of me... My name is Kayla." he was looking at me a little to fondly, and I move a little ways from him. I look at him," Soooo..... Is this your territory?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Bliss looked out at the frozen ground. He huffed. "Hardly. I'm just staying here to get out of the cold." He noticed her move away and cocked her head. "What's wrong?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm

"Oh." I say I look at him sympatheticly. As he asks his question, I move a little closer to him, but not close enough to touch him. "It's... It's nothing." I say, trying to keep cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 pm

"Do I frighten you?" he asked. "I'm sorry if I do, I'm just trying to help."

(Can you tell that he's not a forcer? Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 pm

(Yah I can tell I love you )
I looked at the stallion, he meant me no harm, but I still reacted coldly to him. "It's ok. I'm just not used to the comfort." I say remembering what my father had done to my mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 pm

"Would you rather I move away?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 pm

"No!!... no. It's ok." I say nuzzling him, enjoying the company. I licked at his withers, a thing that said we were friends, back in my herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Bliss smiled shyly and nuzzled her neck. "Okay then." He yawned and laid down on the ground. "Well, I'm going to bed. Good night."

(Time skip?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 pm

(Yah!!)
Kayla slowly lay beside the stallion, falling into a heavy sleep, leaning against him. The moon traveled fast in the sky, and soon the sun was peeking over the hills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Bliss lifted his head and yawned. Looking around, he felt extremely disoriented as he tried to remember where he was. Seeing a mare beside him, he just sat there and staed for a long moment.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:28 pm

I slept on, bad dreams filling my head. I wriggled about, but always kept close to my source of heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

He blinked, the memories flooding back into my head. Kayla was her name. I smiled when she scooched closer to me and started to groom her fur. Suddenly smelling the fear scent, he rested his head on her back and whispered in her ear. "Wake up Kayla."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

I hear a whisper, it was an echo in my dream. Then echoed louder. I flinched and awoke, not remembering yesterday. I jumped at the unfamiliar stallion, and rose to my hooves, lashing out at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Bliss grunted and stood up. "Hey! What'd you do that for?" he huffed.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 pm

The memories came rushing back, blinding her for a second. Then she rushed up to him,"I'm so sorry. I... I didn't mean to." I nuzzle him, and tears roll down my cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next