Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The falling...

2 posters

Go down

The falling... Empty The falling...

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:27 pm

~Fetallany~
I lay there on the cold stone, my skin covered in goosebumps I cryed bloody tears silently and watched as God walks in gracefully, his beautiful young figure came closer and he was soon next to me. He reached out and carressed my cheek and I shivered "Dont" I lipped and pulled at the chains round my ankles. He shook his head and then turned around, walking out of the room I looked over at the tall man who was on my left. He was wearing black, to cover the blood that was placed there daily. I pull at my leg and arm chains quickly "No!" I said and then looked over at where God had once been "I forgave you for what you did to me! Forgive me!" I sad, my crying now making my words undestinguishable. I closed my eyes tightly shut and looked back over at the man, he walked up to me "Shhh, It will be over soon" He said and ran his finger over my lips, closing them and keeping me from screaming. I relax slightly at his touch and he then reached behind him. He grabbed a knife and I cry harder "Please" I thought but I couldn't say it. I closed my eyes and then everything just went black...

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/230389/sad-angel-girl-cute.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The falling... Empty Re: The falling...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 pm

~Forest Fate~
Forest Fate walked up the stairs to God kingdom, her eyes looked deadly, adn her spear held out into her hand, cutting across the ground as she got closer. Fate slammed the doors open with wind, by the singal of her hand, adn walked in fast, her spear still cutting against the ground, making this ear percing sound... " Let her go!" I yelled from across the long hall way..
God turned around, and his eyes widen, dropping the knife and backing away his arms up... God kneeled down and looked at the ground... Then looked back up at Fate " Forest Fate, what are you doing here..." god studdered... The men in the back dropped there swords and ran off... I chuckled and put on a deadly face. " Saving someone from you again," Fate said and leaned down to grap the girl, fate threw her spear in the air, and bolted it down on the chains that held the girl tightly together... I but her down and smiled... Then turned to God " Dont make me come here again..." I said and pushed the girl to go... Spreading out my black wings, the feathers from them fell, and when they hit the ground, the feathers turned to ash.... I smirked and signaled with my hand and the doors fell open, then when i was gone, slammed them shut.... I walked down the stairs and through the village, " Sowhy were you in there..." " Oh and im Forest Fate..." I said adn kept walking, keeping my eyes in front of me.... My spear now on my back and my wings tucked in my back....
Pic~
The falling... Httpwwwlunareginacomwallpapers2005wall74jpg-hot-girls-cute-Anime-angel-dark-sad-darkness-jj_large
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Fetallany~~

A single tear slices down my face as I await the cutting, A.K.A ripping, of my wings from my body. Just then a cool breeze tickles my face and gently lifts my hair. Reluctantly, I open my eyes to see a strong, beautiful woman stide into the room. God kneels, and the men around me fled. "W-who are" My faint words were silenced by her strong words. She then released my chains and pushed me towards the door. I stretch my wings but walk to the door, curiously watching God as he obeys this strange, appearingly fallen, woman. I step outside, wrapping my charred and bloodied wings around me to protect my ivory skin from the cold. "Who are you?" I asked, ignoring her question purposely. "Why did God obey you?" I asked, my voice weakens as I spoke his name and my heart cracks through bandaged wounds. My brown eyes flicked around my shoulder to admire her. The movement of my head send my long, black hair fluttering across my shoulders and chest. I awaited her question, my eyes observing every last detail, her eyes, her clothes, her wings.... her wings were amazing..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Forest Fate
She spoke with a slight accient accent, " God has no power. He obeys me because i killed his army. 4,000 of them by myself. He fears me, thinking i will and can kill him if he steps out of line." She said. The village people looked at her, but no expression was on ehr face. she looked forward walking towards the gates. Forest Fate looked down at the girl. Her wings folded out behind her and shook feathers falling and turning to ash. Then folding back. " Again i am Forest Fate. You are?" she asked the girl.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Fetallanney

"Sorry" I murmur, lost in thought. My now black as ash wings russled in the slight breeze. Before the breeze suddenly stopped, making everything go still. "I'm Fetallanney" I say before turning my amber eyes to hers. Lost in the powerful aura around her. I felt so small, so..... simply beside this amazing woman. After all, I was stuck in a fifteen year old body. Died in a gruesome rape/murder/kidnapping. However my strong passion kept me going to heaven. Until, well, until this.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down