Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling out of love (M)

Go down

Falling out of love (M) Empty Falling out of love (M)

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Falling out of love (M) Tumblr_lu9t04r8Ii1qd8gnxo1_500

"You can do this" Kristen says to herself grabbing her backpack walking in to the school everyone instantly staring at her as she walked in the first day back to school. Kristen sighed remembering everything before she became the outcast.

"I love you Kristen" Jeffery says wrapping his arms around her waist smile firmly on his face
"I love you too Jeffery" Kristen says kissing him softly pulling away looking in to his eyes
"Promise me we'll always be together" Jeffery says holding up his pinky laughing softly
"Pinky promise Woahh making this official" Kristen says locking her pinky in his

Kristen tried to hold back the tears seeing her Ex Jeffery along with all her old friends seeing them only made her memories with them all turn in to flashbacks and they were all hitting her one by one. She finally made it to her locker to hear people behind her snickering and smirking pointing at her she wanted to break down right then and just cry she had everything in the palm of her hand until summer hit. She was friends ith everyone and was dating the nicest guy in school but she lost it all in the blink of an eye her old best friend Hope, just took it all from her, her boyfriend her friends her life.

"What,No I say he's a 8" Hope said pointing out guys walking past them at the beach
"Really? Nah 7" Kristen says laughing
"Hey we should call him over" Hope says
"Omg Yass Hey! Come here" Kristen yells waving the guy over

"Dammit" Kristen says softly as her locker combination wouldn't work hearing the bell ring she sighed deciding to carry all her stuff to class she got there just in time sitting in the back of the room people still staring at her "Look at her she's so broken" Hope whispers smirking "The whore deserves to be alone I don't know why we were friends with her anyways" Someone else says "Shutup and I'm not a whore" Kristen yells. "Ms.Johnson speak out loud again and you'll be getting an office referral" The teacher says glaring back at her Kristen rolled her eyes throwing her stuff down. All the rest of her classes went the same way people talking about her and her sitting in the back of the room alone. Kristen sighed of relief when the bell rang for lunch walking slowly back to her locker finally getting her locker to open throwing her bookbag in walking to the lunchroom grabbing her lunch looking back at the table she used to sit at all the time with it always being full.

"We should start a food fight" Jeffery says picking up his food
"Amazing idea go over there so they don't think we started it" Kristen says smirking
"Okay" Jeffery says walking to the corner throwing his food on someone
Kristen and Hope laughed as the crowd of people started throwing food
"Way to go Jeffery" Hope says patting his back

Kristen seen everyone who she used to sit with at the table everyone but her was there it just didn't seem right that Jeffery was now dating Hope the two people she trusted the most had left her in the dirt to be alone the people that promised her that they'd be friends forever who she'd known since they were in kindergarten it made her sick looking at them she wanted to cry since she got to school this morning only half way through the day and she was already regretting it all she walked right out the lunchroom deciding to eat her lunch in the hall. Kristen heard footsteps seeing Hope and Jeffery and a few others behind them coming out "Shit" Kristen says leaning her head back on to the wall. "Aw poor Kristen she's all alone Ha eating in the hall little whore doesn't have any friends" Hope says looking down at her "Listen you little bitch I'm not a whore and if my only option of friends are you people I'm glad I'm alone now shut the fuck up" Kristen says getting up and getting her lunch and dumping it on Hope. "Have a nice day guys" Kristen says walking away from the stunned group.She walked to her next class sitting in the middle where she usually sat last year feeling proud of herself she smirked everyone again stunned at how bad ass she was all of a sudden acting. "That little whore dumped her shit all over me" Hope says walking in glaring at Kristen "Um, Your in my seat I think its best if you get up" Hope says "Well uh last time I checked this was my seat and you uh sat behind me oh and that boyfriend of yours doesnt belong to you either but thanks for watching them for me I'll be taking my life back now I just don't think you'll be in it" Kristen says patting Hope's head and turning back around.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down