Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Home That'd Be The Last(horsegodess)[PG-13~M)

2 posters

Go down

My New Home That'd Be The Last(horsegodess)[PG-13~M) Empty My New Home That'd Be The Last(horsegodess)[PG-13~M)

Post by Emoticon Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Maine was messing with the bark on the tree, gathering up her courage. It's just a simply jump, she won't see. No one will know. Her mind didn't usually tell her to do things, especially things that would-waste-tons-of-money. She sighed in irritation, wondering what was wrong with her. Was it the move, her achy back, or that boy that had started paying attention to her? She stopped, not wanting to think about that boy. Another one of those kids that followed her for her family. She walked away from the tall, thick tree. Her parents had moved her to somewhere distant, but she didn't know that they wanted her this distant. In a wooded place, 20 miles from school. It was one of there vacation houses, complete with the maids and the renters. Somewhere along the line they had packed up her things, and the movies were bringing up the boxes from her room. "I swear these maids would unpack my boxes, along with that witch." She muttered, talking about her aunt. Her adopted mom's sister. She wasn't used to the snooping around, leaving-the-door-open-and-not-closing-it aunt. She had already disliked her. Hate was too strong of a word, but saying it might ease her anger. Make it go away; but then it would make her hate her more the next time she annoyed her. Instead she had visited the trees, miles away from the house. It would take long enough for her to call her back for her to relax. She could feel the anger beginning to ebb away, but wasn't there yet. She took off her light, black jacket. Underneath was a poofy black jacket, completely water-proof. As soon as she tied to 1st jacket to her waist, her wings began to come out. They came out slowly, then started to come faster. Her left wing brushed the tip of the tree and she lifted it a little. Testing it out for any sore spots, she gave a powerful flap. Her back pain was gone, but her wing muscles felt like they had been asleep. As she fell a few feet from the ground, she looked around her. A smile growing on her face, she took another flap. This time it was serious. She continued to rise, higher and higher. She left the trees below her and began to soar to the empty, vast sky. The sun was setting, but she knew that she could be safe. They said that she could fly for about 2 miles in any direction, while still being safe. She doubted that, but she never was against hiding or showing her wings. They were just there, she might as well get used to the looks and the back pain. Her aunt scrunched up her face looking at it, like if she suddenly discovered she had to sleep in a cheap motel bed. She had only seen it once. Flying higher and higher into the sky, she thought that she could see some clouds. Then, the sky turned dark. It looked like it was swallowing her, but she could feel herself falling. But she wasn't falling? She knew what it was like to be in free fall, and this wasn't it. She twisted herself in the air, seeing the trees. She was falling towards the ground, the trees now above her. Then, she could see a branch that just poked out. She stared at it blankly for a few moments, wondering when she was about to smack into it.

Maine didn't know what part of it was just her thinking, or what was the dream. Or maybe it was just her brain going over her memories, then putting a dangerous twist to something normal. Well, normal to her anyway. "Cmon Maine, I made you breakfast. I'll drive you to school in 40 minutes, okay?" She said, not in a nagging or bitchy voice she had thought she would speak like. She closed her door, leaving her to stare at her room. Her room had been the same, if not smaller, then the one she had at her house. Her computer was in a corner, serving as a desk and study area, while her bed was only a few steps away from it. The room was painted in a light, sea green color. It looked pretty when there was light. Instead, there was only 'yellow light' that made it look like somebody put a film between it. There was another box of her things piled in the corner. It had clothes inside of it, and various pillows and blankets. Getting up, she looked around. She wanted to go back to sleep, but as soon as she was woken up, there was nothing that could get her to sleep. Her parents probably told her aunt that. She slipped out of bed and looked at her wide, desktop computer screen. It served as a mirror, just not as well. Her hair was messy, and her clothes were...decent. Something could cover whatever smell was coming from them.

Maine had a piece of toast in her mouth, trying to stuff it down along with the pancakes and waffles. She only pecked at the bacon, not wanting to eat anything that greasy in the morning. Later she had told her aunt, named Ren, that she liked turkey bacon. Didn't taste as good as normal bacon, but much less grease. It made her sick, and she had threw up a few times because of it. She was getting inside the convertible, since she lived about 30 miles from the school. She knew that she probably had a reputation, she was in the news already. 'Strange' this, 'Controversial secret' that, really the whole 9 yards. She watched the trees pass by the window, wasting time away. She thought she saw something in the trees, or the sky a few times. She would stare at whatever it was, but it didn't really interest her. School didn't either, but she had to do it anyway. She was feeling tired, but knew that she couldn't go to sleep. Maybe a sleep-like state, but not the good ol' time passer sleep. They were at the high-school now, already attracting attention. Several kids that were getting off the school buses stared, others pointed. She ignored them and followed her aunt inside the building, holding onto the backpack straps.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

My New Home That'd Be The Last(horsegodess)[PG-13~M) Empty Re: My New Home That'd Be The Last(horsegodess)[PG-13~M)

Post by horsegodess Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Dita ran away from home the moment her parents revealed to her the plan. She ran as far and fast as she could out of sight, then tore off her shirt. She didnt care. she needed to be free. She unfolded her wings that were pressed to her back. Dita sprinted, now flapping her wings, warming them up. They were small then, but suitable enough to carry her for a few miles or so. Finally her feet were lifted off the ground inch by inch, and soon she was above the treetops. She breathed in every moment of her freedom. She was finally a bird freed from her cage.

That was how she got herself here. Dita has lived alone since ten years old. It has made her who she is today. Her hard personality can be thanks of that. She has learned to live for herself. She has provided herself with everything that she would need. When she got hungry, she fed herself. She has managed to scrape by with the minimum wage job she got. Dita was a tough cookie, and only cared for herself. well, that was the case for everyone except for her best friend(s). The flock. They called themselves that because they stood out so much at school. they were a family. A flock. And no one would ever ever separate them.

The internal clock within Dita started buzzing. She didnt need an alarm clock because of the bird in her. Dita tossed the blanket off of herself, and sat up in the nest she had created out of dirty blankets and clothes. Dita has lived in a large abandoned house all of her life and didnt bother wasting her money on buying luxurious things. Hard core necessities is what she had grown used to. Dita bent over and pushed herself up. She undressed herself and stretched her arms out wide and released her now fully developed wings from their neatly tucked positions. She began to walk outside, and grabbed a rag on the way out. Luckily Dita had a river running right through her backyard. It saved her every day from smelling like trash. It was nippy outside and Dita jogged coldly to the running water. She stepped a foot in, allowing the cold to numb it. Then all in one motion she intentionally fell in the water. Shock to her body as she tumbled in. Her wet skin glistened in the rising sun. She took cupfuls of water and spread them over her arms, chest, neck, and face. Then she plunged her head all the way under water, running her fingers through her long black hair. Once she came up for a breath, she continued to stroke her fingers through her hair, getting any knots out. Spending no longer than two minutes in the water, Dita scrambled out, grabbing her towel that she had hung on a bush by the river. she wrapped the towel around her, letting it rest on her fully developed bosoms. She ran inside, and gathered a somewhat clean assortment of clothes. She got dressed and Headed out the door, backpack hanging off her left shoulder.

Dita walked to school, enjoying the quietness of the morning. when she got closer, the happy in her was gone. Another day at school. She dreaded it, and was planning on ditching the whole school thing after she graduated high school. She walked briskly to the the front doors, and proceeded to her locker. "here we go" she mumbled to herself.

(sorry if my writing is not up to par. i may not be as good as you so just bear with me if you can. thanks!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

My New Home That'd Be The Last(horsegodess)[PG-13~M) Empty Re: My New Home That'd Be The Last(horsegodess)[PG-13~M)

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:13 am

As long as I can read it and it's a decent size, I have no problem o.o

Maine followed her aunt in, not looking at the faces that looked at her. She wondered if they were even looking at her. The front desk was sorta spacious, though teenagers passed right by her. She didn't like how close they came to her; she guessed that she would have to walk that close to someone too. She had already found something to complain about, but her lips weren't going to move. Her aunt glanced at her, then turned her face towards the lady at the desk. "Hi." Ren said, sounding way too happy. She held back a sigh as several kids almost brushed by her backpack. She had a space thing, or as her Aunt was about to find out, a space issue. "This is Maine, my daughter." Maine's eyes darted away from the lady's face and to the ground, visibly stiffening at her words. She clenched one of her backpack straps, out of the view of her aunt and the lady. She would call her that, but it seemed out of place for her to tell her to stop. The lady looked at her, expecting a emotion of some kind. She gave a nervous smile, but was mentally groaning for what the day was about to bring. "Moving to a new high school can be scary." The lady reached over and patted her shoulder. Her hand lingered there, until she shrugged it off. "I'm fine." She said in a low voice. The lady nodded at her and they began to sort out paperwork. She turned her head to look at the front doors, which she could see from where she was. It might have looked a bit fuzzy to a normal human, but she could see the door in detail. She watched a few kids come in, and glanced away. But her eyes lingered on one girl. She turned towards the noise her aunt was making. It sounded like something you would hear a stereotypical blonde make in a movie. She rolled her eyes but endured it. "Alright girl, here's the things you need. Also there's a map for the school and all your books." She had some of the huge books in her arms, but the rest were piled up on the desk. Did they really expect her to carry all her books? From the look of both of them, they probably did. She sighed and took the books out of her aunt's hands, along with the paper. Setting it on top of her book, her aunt grabbed the other books and stacked them on. She let out a gasp as they dragged her arms down, and she fought to have her back straight. "Your locker isn't too far from here." The lady said, but she was already off, reading her locker number on a piece of paper in her hands. The traffic in the halls eased up, but some kids were still coming in. Most of them were running. She made sure that she wouldn't get run over by any of them. She set the books down with a loud smack and tried to open the locker. She got it wrong probably the first 10 times before opening it. She was going to be late for class, whatever one that was. Picking up a few books at a time, she put them in her locker, not knowing which class she had first.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 pm

(so the flock is already the flock right? they are all together already. well at least these two)

Dita dragged through the day until the blessed school bell rang that announced the retirement of the school day. Kids aging from 14-18 trickled out of the main entrance of the high school, some heading to the gym for after school sports, some climbing in their cars with their parents. 'hmph' Dita thought. 'they don't know what they're missing being under a parent's dictatorship 24-7'. Dita was not a sports person. No way. It disgusted her to think of herself cheering for others and helping others in a pointless game of kicking a ball ect. Dita collected her school books and slid them in her bag. She briskly started in the direction of the back door as she did every day after school. The janitor was often there, and she most of the time gave him a soft smile. He was kind to her, and the only one who actually reached out. He always said hi. It never mattered if Dita responded. Dita suspected that he was lonely like her. Maybe that was why she was somewhat accepting of him. Dita opened pushed the metal door open and walked to the same tree that She Maine meet every day. She was already waiting. Dita's spirits lifted when she saw her 'sister' there. They weren't sisters by blood, but that was how Dita has always considered it after they shared their stories. There was an immediate connection. Maine was Dita's only companion aside from the janitor. Dita picked up the pace, and without a word of greeting, Maine turned and started walking in the same direction. They were like geese, an inner drive telling them where to go.

When they arrived at their pinpoint location a few minutes away, Dita began to take off her shirt, stripping down to white tang top with two big slits cut in the back. Looking over at Maine, Dita broke the silence. "your wings are almost as big as mine" She said in a friendly tone, one that most people would drop their jaw at hearing it come from her. As she said this, She unfolded her cramped wings being stuffed tightly in her shirt all day. In contrast to her jet black hair, her wings were actually white. They weren't pure angel white, but they had grey little speckles on them, like a flea-bitten gray horse. "looks like your first day of high school has really had an impact of you". She added jokingly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed May 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Yes, but can she had joined only a few days ago?

Maine tensed at the thought of another school day. Moving a bang out of her face, she ran ahead of the mob behind her. She gritted her teeth as her bookbag bounced annoyingly, curving her spine under its heavy weight. Damn, She thought, sliding the it off fluidly and wrapping her arms around it by her chest Do they try to torture these kids with these? She thought of ditching it somewhere, but she couldn't do that. It had her cellphone and it was bought by her Mom. She stopped by a tree to catch her breath, her bookbag falling out of her hands unintentionally. She looked up and saw that she was already here. She unzipped her backpack and took out some paper, her homework. That girl couldn't be far behind, she probably would be her in a few minutes. Taking the time anyway, she had solved a few math problems when she heard her. Putting her things back up, she glanced at her face, then followed her.

She could feel the need to fly going stronger in her, almost as if it was pushing against her chests. It was her heroin, but the only consequence was getting locked up and studied. Maybe dissected if they weren't the humanitarian ones she might hope to be captured by. As she saw her undress, she wondered if she remembered to get one of her flying shirts. Her body jerked and she breathed deeply as she took off her jacket and felt the two holes. She jumped to the side for some room, enjoying the feeling with her wings out. She nodded as she heard her talk, her mouth felt firmly shut. Touching a loose feather from her left leg, she looked up at Diana. "I'll just have to get used to it." She wasn't looking forward to it, but she would have to do it anyway. She opened her mouth to talk, though hesitated. She wasn't sure what she wanted to be to this girl. She clenched her teeth as she thought of the rest of the school year, her wings quivering. She flapped quickly, not letting herself become overrun by emotions. She narrowed her eyes in the horizon, wondering if they were in the safe zone. A thought nudged at her. Does she know about my parents? The question worried her. Letting out a sigh, she didn't want her parents to know anything that they could profit from. They deserved peace of mind, but not that. The school felt uncomfortably close. She put it behind her as she flew away from it, but not quite dead-on to her house. They would probably go on the rim of the zone. She had flew for a few seconds until she realized that Diana was still there. She turned around, wondering if she had gone off in her own direction.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 pm

(welcome back temporarily! glad to see you!)
i can't post now cause it is a school night, but i'll post when i can in an upcoming weekend)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down