Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barrow Academy(Unicorn_Fluff, horsegodess)[M]

2 posters

Go down

Barrow Academy(Unicorn_Fluff, horsegodess)[M] Empty Barrow Academy(Unicorn_Fluff, horsegodess)[M]

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 pm

"Let me just be clear to all of our new students, this is a new beginning. We may not know your past, but that does not matter. We welcome all those who wish to improve upon their special abilities." The Headmaster said with a smile. It was a toothless smile, and she tilted her head and closed her eyes.

Kasumi was wondering through a decent memory as she drifted off. Another math teaching, another social studies teaching, they were all the same. She didn't really need to listen to the instructor, she already knew what he was saying. If he tried to give her shit like extra pages for not listening, or detention, she would kick him in line. She had something on the guy, and he knew it. She opened her eyes just to peek at his face. He was looking at her, no, behind her. But his face still showed fear. She let out a small, but content smile. Someone next to hear bumped her shoulder, and she glanced around. A small kid, maybe 5 feet tall, looked nervously at her. You're getting close to detention. She mouthed, but her smile betrayed her cautious face. Kasumi let out a light snicker and pushed her shoulder, just a bit. She hadn't planned the girl to be pushed as far out of her seat as she did. She was gripping the table, obviously holding on. She glanced at the girl, but returned to dozing off.

"Don't lie to ME!" A girl screamed at the Headmaster, but she only looked slightly alarmed. A dart seemed to shoot out from the stage, no opening to explain the shooter that might have fired it. The girl slumped to the floor after a hopeless attempt to dodge it. Kids stood back, but a little girl went to the body on the ground. "N-n-no." The girl choked out, about to cry. She opened her mouth wide to scream, but another dart flew towards her. Kasumi winced, even from as far back as she was, could see that the dart hit her in the neck. Two people in big, grey suits came and lifted the body up. They had masks covering their faces, sunglasses covering their eyes. They seemed to grab the girl with ease.
"This school is for all students, whether from a troubled background or not. We are fair at providing chances to succeed, regardless of ability." She finished, and another student rushed up. This time it was a boy, maybe a highschool student. He tried to leap to the stage in his animal form. Several darts fired at him, causing him to twist in mid air. The lifeless deer was being pulled by the men.
More men in grey suits pushed the students back, some putting there hands on students. These students fell quickly, and more of the men were being dispatched. Kids screamed, some yelled out curses, and some pushed. Bodies started to drop, and the kids got the message. They started to back away from the men, tripping on the kids that were laying on the ground. Kasumi felt kids squish her from all sides. Her eyes were still on the Headmaster though. "If you behave, you will have a good time. We here take punishment very seriously." She said, all her fake happiness gone.

That memory was unpleasant enough to make her stop dozing. One of the several things that happened, but it seemed like old news. Everyone knew not to act tough and loud this time. But before she had gotten the news out, she had seen some of the bodies. Some where either on machines or in body bags. Kids knew not to screw around with the security this time around. Even so, incidences like those are hard to find out, and hard to spread. They can easily keep the new kids in line, but the older ones know the system. She leaned her head back on her dorm wall. Classes had ended 15 minutes ago, and the Playground was waiting for her. Her limbs surged with energy at the thought that she might hunt some things.

Even though they tasted like crap and were horribly hard to catch, they were still fun. The staff disapproved of it, but didn't tell her to stop. She caught a shifter boy once, and he kicked her in the jaw. She rubbed her jaw at the memory. A low, ringing sound filled her ears. She jumped towards the door, the noise driving her insane. She was in a tight white suit that had grey stripes at her hips. She fully shifted, the clothes morphing with her. She could still feel them, but they weren't visible. It took her a while to get used to them at first, but now they were just annoying. The whistle was for her animal's ears. Canines go first, then herbivores. The last were the omnivores. Even more specific was her species family. Some big cats were around her, but most stayed clear. She wasn't the only jaguar, but she had a spot of white behind her ear. A birthmark only on her animal. She soon saw the doors opened from the hallway, and a series of machines lined up. They were the machines that keep information about you before you go. She jumped over one, clearing it before it had time to grab her with it's robotic hands. One had snapped at her tail and she barely managed not to tear it off. There was a streak of sunlight outside the wide doors, and she dove to it.

She almost tripped because of the change of ground. It went from short carpet to wild grass. She dug her claws into the ground, appreciating that it wasn't carpet, and she wasn't ripping it up. Jumping towards a nearby tree, she surveyed her area. There were some animals, but they were too far away. She jumped off the tree, running quickly towards the animals. She didn't plan to catch them, but it was fun to chase them. Even funner when she was chasing a shifter. She purred out loud as she saw the fear in it's eyes, those human eyes.

Last edited by Emoticon on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Barrow Academy(Unicorn_Fluff, horsegodess)[M] Empty Re: Barrow Academy(Unicorn_Fluff, horsegodess)[M]

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:13 pm

(Bump)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Barrow Academy(Unicorn_Fluff, horsegodess)[M] Empty Re: Barrow Academy(Unicorn_Fluff, horsegodess)[M]

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:59 pm

(hi am so sorry how inactive i have been and i owe you an apology. but really before i post i need the weekend or something when i can create a long and in depth post. the weekdays just dont work for me in these kind of threads. also i laughed sooooo hard at your signature gif of the guys kissing!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:11 pm

(It's okay, we can set up post orders and wait for you on the weekends. I knew it was the one for me as soon as I saw that guy's face XD)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:41 pm

(do you want me to make my character a male or female? also did you want me to make my animal a big cat too? tell me what you prefer. thanks!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:28 pm

(Anything you prefer really. If you want to do a big cat, you can do that. Just anything that's a land animal, though you can have another char that's something else.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:02 pm

http://www.mypage.tsn.cc/wildkatt/male%20leopard%20-%20dark.GIF

Blake:

I walk through the corridors of the boarding school. My parent's dropped me here after they found out about my "abilities". All I remember is walking downstairs one night to freeze in my tracks when I hear them mention my name. I pause out of curiosity, but get something I would have never expected. I just remember hearing the word freak, and my mother crying out of fear. I know that it is about me. Next thing I know, I am landed at this joint. It is a prison in Disguise. Iv'e been here a year already. This is my second. Iv'e heard stories. All of the kids here are terrified of stepping out of line because of the stories, but I don't believe them. It's all trash to scare everyone into line if you ask me. I am not scared though.

I am walking down the halls when something catches my eye out the window. I lean my muscular body back, and glance out the window to see another big cat chasing a little kid. "ha. It's survival of the fittest here." I say to myself. I see another little kid at the end of the hallway. I immediately let some of my animal side come out, and show my long claws and sharp teeth. He turns the other way and runs. I laugh to myself and continue down the hallway. There are no cliques or groups at this school. It is every man for himself. There are of course couples and stuff, and maybe friends. An occasional hey is thrown or a head nod, but none of the group things. I make my way downstairs and sit down at a picknick bench outside, watching the cat chase the kid. I watch in amusement a slight smile dancing on my lips. I lean back on the table, and rest my arm on it. I make eye contact with the girl and give her a quick dirty smile, letting her know that I am enjoying the show.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down