Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'vanah Fuego - The Unknown

2 posters

Go down

L'vanah Fuego - The Unknown Empty L'vanah Fuego - The Unknown

Post by Tayssi Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Full Name: L'vanah Soleil Kohra Fuego Licht Finsternis

Aliases/Nicknames (if any): L’vanah or Fuego

Meaning of name: L’vanah – moon – Hebrew
Soleil – sun - French
Kohra – frozen fog – Punjabi
Fuego – fire – Spanish
Licht Finsternis – light darkness – German

Age/Date of Birth: Over a century. He can’t remember now when he was born.

Sex: Male

Status: He is thought of as a God and feared by those who don’t think so.

Species: Unknown..

Height: Stands at 5’4’’.. yes, as tall as a human.

Weight: 330lbs, 150kgs

Build: Muscular but fairly slender

Eyes: Cold, icy blue which sparks fear into people.

Fur: Dark black, thick, long, but very smooth and silky, yet easy to grip. Bit scruffy at the back of his neck.

Marks, Scars, etc.: He had a large scar on his right flank and shoulder. On his shoulder, its 4 in a row, where he had been attacked by one of his own kind and its claws had scraped him deeply. His flank is an obvious bite mark from another of his kind.

Appearance: He has ears larger than what any sort of canine animal should have upon their head. His tail is longer than what his body is by an inch or so and it is one of the most flexible parts of body, allowing him to wrap it around anything and grip onto things. He has crystal like band things wrapped around his front legs and upon his head. They can not be broken.. They change to the colour of whatever elemental power he is using, or otherwise they usually just stay the same colour as his eyes.

Languages spoken: He can speak any and all languages that can be spoken, even the other animal tongues, human, elven. Anything.

Weapons (if any): No physical weapons so to speak, but uses his elemental powers.

Special Abilities/Skills: He is lightning quick, physically strong and a fast thinker. He has the ability to control all elements of an elemental wolf. Dark, time, water, light, fire, ice, moon, sun, air and plant. All 10 elements, he can control. But he is not a master at all of them yet.

Interests: * Watching the humans and elves.
*Avoiding other canine creatures.
*Teaching what he can to the young humans or elves
*Mingling with the humans that believe in him and elves

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: *L’vanah has not mastered all the elements and doubts he ever will. He can use any of them, but some go out of control.
*He often makes mistakes and harms people.
*He can get easily angered
*He has these dreams from time to time, where he destroys something and sometimes, they happen.
*He often hears voices in his head telling him to kill someone or something. Sometimes he obeys.

Lives with: By himself, wandering

Current Relationship Status: Never tried for anything. Never will.

Family: He does not know his parents or anyone related to him.

Other Biographical Remarks: He could be called the ‘avatar elemental wolf’ and yet, L’vanah is not an elemental wolf. Nobody knows what he is, including himself.. No elemental wolves are as big as him.. None. And no elemental wolves have the crystal like things stuck to them. And no elemental wolf has ever lost control of their powers like he can, nor has there ever been a history of them hearing voices in their head.

L'vanah Fuego - The Unknown Amethyst

P.M. if interested in RPing with him Smile Will do more than one RP with him, but only one per person.

Credit for picture and profile layout goes to respective owners
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

L'vanah Fuego - The Unknown Empty Re: L'vanah Fuego - The Unknown

Post by → Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:35 pm

I'd love to rp with him! He sounds so interesting! And this time I will be active more often since I am back from being grounded! Razz
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Okay, awesome Very Happy What kind of character did you have in mind for him? :3
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Maybe since L'Vanah edges towards the evil side, I was thinking more like a angelic devilish type of fae who has a kind heart though an aggressive attitude.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Sounds perfect for him Smile go ahead and make her. Once she's done, We cn come up with some plot ideas :3
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Alrighty, sounds good. I'm going to use your form. If that's alright Razz

L'vanah Fuego - The Unknown Dz77np

Full name:
Yeromi Kimora

Aliases/Nicknames (if any):
Modified as Kimora

Meaning of name:
Yeromi - kind hearted - Bulgraian
Kimora - Beauty of hell - Romanian

Age/Date of Birth:
Kimora's age is unknown as well as her birth. Though she has lived over 5 century's.

Sex:
Female

Her status is the shaman throughout the land, though a very strong and wise Goddess to all that appose her.

Species:
There's a species that are usually underestimated, having named themselves the 'Ancients'. Unique as it is, she comes from the Ancient bloodlines.

Height:
Stands at 5'3", human height."

Weight:
Over 300lbs and 100kgs

Build:
Masculine frame, yet slender and picture perfect like an angel's body.

Eyes:
Her eyes are an emerald green, though have a tint of a glamorous envy greenish, yellowish shading. Specks of darker green orbiting around the pupil.

Fur:
The fae has a lush coat, a pure white one at that. Though green tiger stripes align along her body figure."

Marks, Scars, etc.:
Black stripes running up her legs, and she has a large gash in her right shoulder blade. That is scared, pink colored and has been their for ages."

Appearance:
Kimora has short ears, though the florescent colors make them pop as well as her whole frame. With her slim and curvy frame she can withstand almost anything, built like a brute yet looks like a fae. The airs on her back neck are usually always upright and failing about with the dancing wind. Long snout with beaming leaf green eyes that seem to absorb your soul. Large paws and long legs, has antlers that are black and green sticking out of the tip of her crown. Though suit well with her all together. She wears a necklace around her neck, that connects to an orb that glows a bright blue/green color. That's what helps her stay alive, if it's destroyed she may or may not die depending on how much damage is done to the crystal. Yet, it is not fragile, withstanding almost anything and everything.

Languages Spoken:
Has mastered all of the languages, so speaks every language in the book. Though the language she upholds since she was born, is Romanian.

Weapons (if any):
Nope, just the power to manipulate things.

Special Abilities/Skills:
There's the necklace, that holds her life in the palm of it's hands. Though it can also take serious damage, possessing all her powers within it. She can manipulate blood flow, and objects. Healing is one of her best power, for she loves to heal things and others. Having a kind heart like that, though don't cross her fore she also controls the power of life and death. Anything she touches returns back to full health, though anything she bit would go through a trans. More or less a virus is passed into you, making you weak and sick, before finally you could fall dead and cold, rotting from the inside out. She hasn't found any other powers that she has, and deep down Kimora knows there are a few things she needs to learn that she hasn't about her powers.

Interests:
-Healing and helping others in need
-Trying to work things out before they become a big ol' battle
-Loves to take care of pups and human children
-Tries her hardest to be a Goddess to the land.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
-Kimora has temperamental issues.
-Doubts she'll be able to handle the people that appose her, since she can't get over thrown and go into depression.
-She has depression, but knows how to control it.
-The fae is addicted to nature, she loves the outdoors, will do anything to heal it if possible
-Fair sight and far hearing, though when she goes on a full blown rage she will get physical and her sight and hearing will go all whack.
-Dreams of her past, war and will sometimes wake up the next morning with a dead person or one of her kind lying next to her.
-She can't help her bipolar incidents, yet if you may know she has been able to control her bipolar problems for century's now.

Lives With:
No one, though will stop by her home place once in a blue moon.

Current Relationship Status:
Has no intentions on finding a mate, nor has she for years. So currently, she is alone and is lasting well without a partner.

Family:
Never knew her parents, or family members. Yet, the only family she recommends is the humans and other wolves back home in Uldum city.

Other Biographical Remarks:
Kimora has once been told from a wise and loyal elder, years and years ago, that she was the spawn of Lucifer. A devil of the land, once said he had been born in the dark depths of hell and was sent to Earth after Yeromi Kimora was born. But that's just a story, it may be true since she has nightmares of her birth.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Sorry her bio took forever, I was doing my homework while making her bio. Razz
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

I like her :3

Do you have any ideas for the plot? Or something to happen eventually?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Hmm, honestly, no sorry. My mind is twirking with low muse at the moment. Do you have any ideas? I was thinking maybe they met at a battle that was going on between some rivals tribes or packs. Or maybe during a cataclysm that inhabits the land. Spiting it into, having them meet the day after the big explosion of the Earth that separates into two big continents. I don't know just brain storming right now haha.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Well, L'vanah doesn't really like the canine species much, so it couldn't be a war between two packs. But the meeting in battle seems good Smile Maybe two different human tribes and L'vanah is a last resort, to fight if they start to lose, for one side, however, the smell of blood and the fighting sends him into the deep end? He starts to hear voices to kill and after a while, he obeys it? Kimora could've been a last resort as well if you want, or just a spectator of sorts? And she sees L'vanah, but she senses something isn't right? .. Just an idea Razz
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Sounds amazing! Let's go for it! Now, can you start it bc I am trying to finish my math. My worst subject ever! Lol.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Okay i'll start it, but it's going to take a fair while sorry, but it'll be up some time today or early tomorrow :3
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Fine with me, I have to do dishes after my hwk, then I gotta get in the shower and get ready for bed but if it's up I'll check and if it's not I'll check in the morning before I head off to school.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down