Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz) Empty Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Fuego~
I enter the garden and let out a heat scent, hoping i would find another fire horse like me. all normal horses were afraid of me cuz i would burn them if they came close, but i cant burn another fire horse....
Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz) Horse-on-Fire

Back to top Go down

Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz) Empty Re: Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz)

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Arion-
I lay down, rolling in the long grass. My red coat glistened in the sun, casting rays of redish light around me. I smell something. My ears perk up, and I take a whif of the air, snorting a little. I whinny, letting my sound cascade over the hills, reaching the mare who had called me.Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz) Cavallofuocoremake
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz) Empty Re: Fuego is on fire! literally lolz (fire stallion plz)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 pm

fuego~
I hear a whinnie and reply back with a wild, but harmonious(sp?) nicker, calling him to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Arion-
I hear her, a soft whinny calling me to her. I trot forward, my hoofs leaving burnt hoofprints on the ground after me. A few straw sparks cascaded off of me as I start to canter, whinnying in response.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm

fuego~
i see him appear yes, another fire horse i think to myself. i let out another heat scent, forcing him to come closer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Arion-
I snort as I smel her heat scent. I see her then, in all of her glory, mane and tail blazeing. I trot up to her and stop with in a comefortable distance, whickering to her. "My name is Arion." I say softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

fuego~
"im fuego" i look at you compassionately with fiery, but loving eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Arion-
"Fuego, hmm?" I ask stepping a bit closer before taking another whiff. "Why are you here?" I ask her knowing the answer.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 pm

fuego~
the fire surrounding me flares up excitedly "to find another fire horse like you" i grin and swing my rump towards you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Arion-
I laugh, grey smoke trailing out of my nostrils.My mane sparks a bit as the fire burns brighter.

(Its me, lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 pm

(whyd u make a new account?)
fuego~
i let out another heat scent "what are you waiting for?" i move my rump by you

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Arion-
I smirk and nuzzle the back of her neck, before mounting her. "You're sure?"
(Account passwords...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

fuego~
"ready as ever!" i grin and let him mount me

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 pm

I raise an eyebrow, but decide not to protest. I thrust inside of her,grunting a little. as soon as I was ready, I released my seed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 pm

fuego~
i spread my legs out under his weight, feeling the burn. it hurt so good, if that makes any sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Arion-
I chuckle, and thrust again, letting a large amount out. It tricked down her legs. I did it once more, to make sure she was getting what she wanted. I dismounted, and shook myself off. I didnt go very long. I got the job done. Where my back feet had stood there were two chared hoof marks on the grass, now black and withered.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 pm

fuego~
the fire goes down after he dismounts, a ring of fire around where we stood. i step outside it and lay down, i havent gotten much rest the last few days

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 pm

I nuzzle her gently. "Now what?" I ask, laying down beside her, our flames mingling together.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm

fuego~
"we wait" i smile and nuzzle him back
(should we skip to the birth now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 pm

(Fine by me!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 pm

fuego~
i feel burning inside my stomache and pin my ears back. sooner than i know it, my water breaks. "the baby is coming!" i start to sweat and pace around, a fiery inferno of pain in my stomache. "ahhhhh...it burns!" i lay down and another ring of fire forms around me

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Arion-
"Calm down." I say, and make her lay back down again. The sooner she calmed, then less pain there would be.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 pm

fuego~
the ring of fire disappears as i calm down, and the fire on me goes down a little too. a take short, shallow breaths, trying to endure the pain.
(how many should she have?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm

(How ever many:) under 4 though, lol)
Arion-
"Good, good." I nuzzle her tail out of the way. "Remember to breath, ok?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:02 pm

(twins)
fuego~
a contraction comes and i push forcefully, front hooves and nose emerge. the burning died down now that the foal broke through. i keep pushing on every contraction soon enough, i push the foals head, neck and legs out. i was sweating tremendously from all the burning, so the fire on me went out completly. i keep pushing, every push the burning got worse. then, i push with all my might and let out a shreik as the foal slides out all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next