Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T) Empty Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T)

Post by Blackberry Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:43 am

Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T) Create.php?text=Ima&name=12tonfishstick
Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T) Tumblr_m4zv2hRWSs1rwuyeeo1_500

Ima yawned and stretched. She was laying on her large, purple pillow. A tiny glass bowl filled with treats gleamed in the dim lit room. She leaned over and nibbled on them before she sighed and pulled back and stretched again, her curled tail arching over her back. Ima knew her butler would be coming in soon to brush her fur with the sharp, yellow comb that made her skin feel red and scratchy. She would have to get this over with. The dog bounded over to the window and reared on her hind legs. Outside was the pool, the tennis court, the apple orchard, her owner's garden, and her owner's helipad. Most dogs would love this, being fed five times a day, walked on a regular basis, and having your very own butler that fetched for you. But Ima hated this. With her nose she pushed the golden latch back and shoved her snout underneath the window and pushed it up. The warm winds from outside pushed her fur back and she panted with excitement. This was it! She would finally get out of this horrid place! Ima pulled herself out the window and bounded down the short clipped glass. Her short, blunt claws gleamed in the sunlight and the grass was sharp against her pads. Now... where to? Most of the strays hung around the garden, since vegetation attracted rabbits, birds, and creatures that were good for eating. Ima decided to stay there. There was a small trench where her owner kept soil. It would probably be a good idea to hide there and wait for a dog to come along, then request to be taken to the city.

(ending sucks. D:)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T) Empty Re: Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:09 am

Down the long streets right by a train station in an alley way lived Dodger, a street wise German Shepherd. The train whistled, awaking Dodger from his slumber, his eyes blinking tiredly. Dodger yawned and stretched out his paws, two by two. The dog padded out of his alley, and onto the streets of Mexico, where the big people lived. The only hard part of being a stray, was that Dodger was basically a thief to not only humans but dogs to, and he had to watch his step. "Hey there he is!" A man yelled, chasing him. Dodger smirked and side stepped the human, sinking his teeth in the man's arm. Dodger let go and raced off, coming straight to a metal fence. But he knew what to do. Dodger basically scaled the fence and leaped down before running again, his large-for-his-age body disappearing within the darkness of another alley. Dodger panted heavily, his stomach grumbling for food. He groaned and pushed a trash can over, revealing three chicken wings. "Hmmm... Boneless!" He barked happily, digging right into the wonderful tasting chicken. Dodger soon finished off his meal and padded along wooden fences until he saw a dog. An Akita about 5 inches smaller than he was. She was around three feet he guessed. Dodger's dark brown eyes gleaming with interest. "Hola seƱorita!" He barked, padding over towards her. "May I ask your name?" Dodger asked. "Mine is Dodger."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 am

Street Wise [johncenarules123] (T) Tumblr_m4zv2hRWSs1rwuyeeo1_500

Ima had begun to lose hope, but all of a sudden a male german shepherd padded up. He was much larger then her, and she instantly shrank deeper into the trench. "Um," she said nervously. "Hi." Slowly she pulled herself out of the trench and shook dirt from her fur. She surveyed his fur, and instantly knew he was a street dog. Maybe it was the stench of the cities or maybe the wild, alert scent any wild animal possessed. She curled her lips back and huffed, trying to remove the smell from her nostrils. Curled tail wagging shyly, she said, "So... I guess you're one of those wild street dogs?" Ima asked, looking at the bits of chicken clinging to his whiskers.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 pm

"Yes, I am. What is your name?" Dodger replied, his dog tags jingling. His dark brown gaze rested on her slightly lighter brown, his ears twitching nervously. "Would you like to go get some food?" He asked politely.

(Sorry its short.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 am

Ima's tail waged as the dog spoke. "Really?" she asked, eyes wide. "You'd really take me to get food?" She was nearly bouncing on her paws. "But we'll have to hurry. My butler normally comes around this time to let me out."

(so is mine Razz )
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 am

"OK, come on!" Dodger replied, helping her out of the fence. "There's a great place called Bernie's Grill." Dodger added, leading her towards the wonderful place. He barked for food, and was thrown 4 steaks by Bernie. "There you go, amigo!" He yelled, turning back to his waiter. "Two for you, Ima." He said, politely, looking at her collar before starting to eat his.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:05 am

Ima's tail was wagging hard as she followed the male dog. She saw lots of things she had never seen before - two strays fighting over a scrap of meat, a cat climbing up some ivy that grew up a wall, and even two humans going at it in a alley. She followed Dodger by the fence and was surprised when a human threw four steaks at them. The smell was intoxicating in a really good way and her fur rose eagerly. She bent over and instantly gnawed at it. Ima lifted her head, rasping her tongue over her lips. "This is the best thing I've ever eaten!" Ima said. Every time she ate something it was either vegetarian or barely had any meat at all. Her owner had been very tall and skinny, almost like a skeleton, and wanted her dog to be the same as her - a walking sack of bones.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 am

"It sure beats eating out of a bowl." Dodger agreed, eating his steaks happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 am

Ima let her tail arch and wag. "I agree," she said, panting a grin.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am

"Do you want to stay with me for a night or two? My alley isn't far." Dodger offered, tail wagging. His dark brown eyes glistened lightly in the moonlight, his eyes searching hers.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:15 am

Ima looked up, half of the meat in her mouth. Chomping it up, she said, "Sure." A kind of cold, kind of warm breeze sent a shiver through her fur. As the wind blew the man who had given them stakes slammed the wooden doors shut.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:39 am

"Follow me." Dodger said, leading her to his alley. "Not exactly a place like your mansion. But its cozy." Dodger told Ima, sitting down on his haunches next to her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:49 am

Ima cocked her head then wagged her tail harder. "Anywhere but here." She followed him.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 am

Dodger frowned. "You don't like it?" He asked, a bit disappointed. Not in her, but in himself. How could he be stupid enough to think this would be fit for a house pet?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 am

Ima narrowed her eyes. "What are you trying to say?" she asked, trying not to let her lips pull back in a snarl.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 am

"Nothing, I was just asking. I mean, it is an alley." Dodger replied, laying down now. "Sorry if I offended you, it wasn't intentional." Dodger whined. He gazed over at her house and his heart filled with shock at the sight of a moving truck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:16 am

Ima began to reply but swung her head. A truck was leaving her driveway. Her eyes widened. "Oh, no..." she whimpered. Getting to her paws she ran as fast as she could back towards her home.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 am

Dodger followed her, his eyes wide with shock as the truck drove away. Dodger jumped her fence and gazed into the window, only to find emptiness. "Oh, no." He whispered, looking over at Ima.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:00 am

"No," Ima whispered. "No, no no!" Everything was gone. The couches were gone. The paintings were gone."This can't be happening!" she cried. "They... why did they leave me?" Her voice rose to a grief filled howl.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 am

Dodger couldn't reply. His eyes were too filled with shock. Sll he could say was, "I'm sorry this happened."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 am

Ima lowered herself from the window sill, her eyes wet. "It's not your fault," she whispered.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 am

Dodger licked away her tears. "Do you want to stay with me? Being a street dog isn't so bad."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 am

Ima flicked her tail. "No. I can take care of myself."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am

"Oh... OK." He replied. "I was just worried because, well. The pound."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

Her fur stood on end. "The what?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next