Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 23 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 am

(Yeah.)

Leonard

"Megan, please! I love you!" I pleaded, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a hug. I buried my face in her hair, breathing in her scent deeply, unsure if I would ever get the chance again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 23 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 am

I hugged him back and then pulled back,"Maybe some day Leonard." I said nodding and walking out of the door with Sam in her stroller and everything using my magic to put in Desteros's apartment

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 am

Leonard

I didn't try to stop her. When she saw what Desteros was really like she would come back to me...hopefully.

Desteros

I smiled as I saw Megan's stuff appear in my house. I waved off the servant girl that I had been fixing to feed on. I would get my sustenance another way tonight.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:11 am

I got to his house and knocked on the door, I was humming with energy to mate. I was pregnant with Desteros's baby so I hope he'd be a good father. I waited but getting impatient.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:18 am

Leonard

I shut the door to my house and walked over to the couch and sat down.

Desteros

I waved off one of my other servant girl's to go answer the door. My fangs ached with the anticipation of feeding on Megan.

Servant Girl

I walked to the door and opened. I bowed as I backed away from the door. "My lady." I said respectfully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 am

"I'm not your lady, I'm Megan to you." I said going up the stairs as I let Sam be with Leonard this weekend. I followed Desteros's scent and when I saw him I practically jumped his bones. I kissed him roughly as I started to undo his pants. ~I want you Desteros~ I said growling slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

Leonard

I walked over to Sam and gently picked her up.

Desteros

I growled and tore off her shirt, taking possession of one of her nipples. "I want you too." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 am

I moaned as I put a hand behind his neck as I moaned, I took off my bra so it wasn't in his way. My pussy clenched wanting his dick,"I need your dick Desteros." I said whimpering as I had a mini skirt on. I felt his bulge though and I smiled showing my fangs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:34 am

Leonard

I held Sam against my chest.

Desteros

I smiled and stood up, holding her against me. I put her on the bed and kissed her slowly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 am

"Desteros I'm having your baby." I said as I couldn't keep it in any more as I had to tell him before anything went further between us

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:44 am

Leonard

I smiled at Sam.

Desteros

I smiled and said, "I'm glad." Then I started to slip her miniskirt down her legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:53 am

Sam
I giggled up at my dad and did my hand so he'd pick me up and hold me as I wanted to be held

Megan
I let him do it before undoing his pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:56 am

Leonard

I smiled and picked Sam up.

Desteros

I pulled her skirt off and tossed it aside and kissed her as I started to pull off her panties.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:35 pm

"Show me how you want me." I said moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 am

Desteros

I smiled and said, "Gladly." Then I pulled off her panties and tossed them aside. I jerked off my pants and shirt and tossed them next to Megan's clothes. I rubbed my dick agianst her pussy, the only thing seperating us was the cloth of my boxers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:24 am

I shredded his boxers unable to stand the teasing as I was horny. I brought his head down and kissed him flat out as I moaned with his dick rubbing against me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 am

Desteros

I kept rubbing my dick against her pussy as we kissed, every so often entering her but never staying.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 am

"Please don't tease." I whined. I arched my body into his body,"Desteros please just fuck me good." I said whimpering as I dug my claws into his back as I pressed my pussy to his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 am

Desteros

I smiled and soon slammed into her, groaning with how tight her walls were.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 am

I cried out with the pleasure as I rubbed against him, I thrust up my breasts towards his chest as I arched my body to his

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 am

Desteros

I groaned a little and kissed her as I began thrusting into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 am

I kissed his neck and offered mine to his hunger as I could sense it within him. I brought his body closer to mine so he'd thrust better which would give him more moans from me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:35 am

Desteros

I smiled and sunk my fangs into her neck as I started to thrust harder into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 am

I panted as I arched into him as it felt so good. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him closer to my folds needing his body rubbing against mine

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:42 am

Desteros

I drew her blood into my mouth, savoring the taste, as I thrusted hard into her, feeling my dick start to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next