Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) Empty Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:52 pm

I looked at my watch. 8:00 already!? I run down the stairs. "mom I'm going to go study with Tom now!" I yell as I grab my jacket off the hook and run out the door. "don't forget your bookbag!" my mom yells. I run upstairs, grab it, run out the door and throw it in the bushes. I get in my car and drive to the park, park the car, and walk briskly to the bench we are supposed to meet at. "phew!" I say to myself. she wasn't there yet. I sit down on the bench and put on my jacket. It's getting to be dusk, and the sun is no longer there to warm me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Star

I hurry to get to the park, hoping I wasn't late to meet him. I finally got to our meeting place and saw he was already there. "Sorry I was late. My parents were being annoying." I told him, sitting down beside him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by horsegodess Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Garrett
"it's okay. Late with you is always better than never in my book." I say. I put my hands up to her cheeks and gently pull her face towards mine, and lean in for a tender kiss.

(sorry. that was REALLY bad)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Star

I giggled then gently wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the distance between our lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:35 pm

I continued to kiss her, adding some tongue and moving my hands down to her hips. After a few seconds I pull away. "what do you want to do tonight? I only get to see you so often, I just miss you so much" I say, keeping my hands placed on her hips.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Star

"I don't know. Got any ideas?" I replied, smiling at him while keeping my arms around his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 pm

"I just want to spend as much time as I can with you." I replied, really having no idea on what to do.

(i am sorry that was so bad)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Star

"We could go to a movie." I suggested.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm

"sure" I said standing up. "why don't we go to the drive-in 20 minutes from here?"

(i know the plot is sort of slow now, but it should pick up once one of the parents find out, and they are super desperate to be together)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Star

"Alright." I replied, standing up.

(Okey doke.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:18 pm

I took Star's hand and walked side by side with her to the car. The car was a typical small car. I didn't need anything more. I got in the drivers seat and turned the keys to start the ignition. I waited for Star to climb into the passenger's seat and without putting my seatbelt on, I drove to the drive in. On the way there I switched my hands on the wheel so my left one was steering, and my right was on her thigh. I looked at her and smiled.

We pulled into the drive in. I payed and we slowly drove to find a spot. "see anywhere you want to park?" I asked her as we circled around the dirt lot.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Star

I looked around d and spotted one kinda close to the screen. "There." I said, pointing it out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:32 pm

I rounded a row of parked cars and pulled into the spot that Star had pointed out. I sat there, looking forward for a bit, then turning the car off. It was dusk now, and soon it would be dark. The giant screen provided enough light for all though. The lights in the car dimmed out, and I took the keys out of the ignition. I put them in the cup holder and leaded back, putting my hands behind my head. "want anything?" I said, looking over at the concession stand. Previews were playing on the big screen for now.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Star

"I'm fine for now." I replied, moving over next to him and snuggling against him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:52 pm

I accepted her and took my hands from behind my head and wrapped one over her body, my hand gently touching her waist. I kissed her head, and looked down at her for a few seconds lovingly. My eyes found themselves back on the screen.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Star

I smiled and rested one of my hands on his chest then fixed my eyes on the screen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:18 pm

I loved feeling Star on my body. I loved her. I hadn't told her yet, but I did. I hated having to be secretive about her. It was such a special feeling when we touched. I got all warm inside. Although I was sort of a typical jock, I really felt something with her. I watched the movie. The next thing I know, 30 minutes had passed. I look down at Star to see if she's still awake.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Star

I had drifted off a little and I groaned when I felt movement. My eyes fluttered open and I saw him looking down at me. I smiled slightly and said, "Sorry. I fell asleep."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 am

"It's okay." I said and I leaned down to kiss her on the lips as she looked sleepily up at me. I stroked her hair with my thumb
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 am

Star

His kiss fully woke me up and I kissed him back, reaching up my hand to place it on his cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:54 pm

I continued to kiss her gently, tending my loving for her. I pulled away for a second and then looked at her face, then her eyes. My heart slowed and I continued to look at her beautiful face that made me feel so good.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Star

I continued to kiss him back and frowned when he pulled away. "Is something wrong?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:45 pm

"No. Not at all. I am just cherishing the time we have together". I said, leaning in to kiss her again.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:17 am

Star

"Oh." I replied. Then I leaned up and met his lips with my own.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:22 pm

I lean down towards star more, pressing my lips hard against hers. I scoot myself to the edge of the seat and quicken the speed of the kiss. I rub my tongue against her teeth, wanting to get harder with the kiss.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next