Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I gave a sigh of relief when she gave in. When she hung up I ran my fingers through my hair, looked up the at the ceiling, and like I had been shocked, bursted to life. I shut my computer and tucked it under my nightstand. I cleaned up my room and changed into clean clothes. I closed my parents doors to their bedrooms and dimmed the upstairs lights. I turned on my porch light and then dimmed the lights downstairs. I sat on the couch, waiting for her arrival. I took deep breaths, letting them out slowly through my thinly parted lips. I was excited and nervous. I hoped that this night would go well.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Star

I took off my dress and draped it over a nearby chair. Then I grabbed my sexy, black, skin tight, ripped, short, low cut, lace dress and slipped it over my head. Then I grabbed some ripped black tights and put them on. I grabbed my signature black combat boots and slipped then on my feet. Then I headed to my bathroom and put on black lipstick, black eyeliner and eye shadow, black lip liner, and blood red blush. I walked out of my bathroom and looked at myself in my full length mirror. One of the rips in my dress showed off just enough of one of my breasts to tantalize any guy. I smiled at my reflection. I was ready. I walked out of my room and grabbed the keys off the kitchen table and walked out of my house, making sure to close and lock the front door behind me, and hopped into the pickup. I started it up and drove to my boyfriend's house. I climbed out of the pickup and walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Then I waited anxiously for him to open it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 pm

I heard the doorbell and smiled. I got up off the couch and went to open the door. When I saw her I stepped back, to look at her. The dress she was wearing showed off her curves, and there was a tear in it that made me smile even wider. she looked very sexy. After my eyes were satisfied, it was time for my body to be. Past time. "Thank you" I said, and let her in. I closed the door behind her and watched her as she walked in.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Star

I walked inside and heard him shut the door behind me, my heart pounding with nervousness. "Yeah. No problem." I replied, turning around to face him and giving him a slight smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:41 pm

I walked slowly up to her, locking my eyes with hers. I placed my hands on her waist, then pulled her closer to me, and I pulled her into a deep kiss.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Star

I let him pull me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me deeply and I kissed him back, my eyes closing in pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:30 pm

my genitals had already begun to pulse. My body longed for hers. I gently lip locked her bottom lip, a couple of times, then rubbed my tongue gently over the top of her bottom lip, wanting to get straight to it. my hands moved down to her hips, making their way down to her bottom. I squeezed it lightly, letting her know that I wanted it playful and rough tonight. I wanted to go all the way. My body wanted it too.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Star

I gently bit his bottom lip in a playful way then opened my mouth to him when I felt his tongue run along my bottom lip. I moaned as I felt his hands run down my sides to my bottom and squeeze it lightly. I knew what it meant so I immediately moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt and toyed with it for a moment before starting to pull it up, wanting him as much as he was wanting me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:45 pm

I was glad that Star was not holding back with me. I slid my tongue in her mouth kissing her roughly. I felt her toy with the bottom of my shirt and I parted lips with hers, quickly ripping it over my head. My smooth muscular chest was now revealed, and I immediately found her mouth again, sliding my tongue back in. I groaned in between a couple of breaths, quickening the pace of the kiss to turn it from passionate to sexual. My penis was now almost fully erected. I removed my mouth from hers once again, and took one of my hands from her bottom. I travelled my kiss from her mouth to her forehead, and to her neck. I gently nibbled at it while mumbling sexily to her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Star

I felt his erection pressing against me and I moaned. I leaned my head back so he would have more access to my neck. I heard his sexy mumblings that he was saying to me and I moaned again, feeling myself get wet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 pm

I continued to mumble into her neck in between kisses. I then trailed my kisses down to her collarbone, and went back up to her lips. Oh how much my body wants her. I took my free hand and slipped it up under her shirt. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand, not satisfied with her bra on. I wanted her to take her shirt off. I moaned when kissing her, pressing my mouth up against hers. Our moans worked together, making me want her even more.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:09 pm

(She's wearing a dress.)

Star

I kissed him back hard when his lips moved up to mine again. I moaned when his hand went up my dress and cupped my breast. I pressed more firmly against him, showing him just how much I wanted him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 pm

(oops sorry! I forgot!)

The kiss got more intense, and I pressed harder into her. Feeling her breast made me fully erect and now I really wanted her. "Take off your dress. I mumble quickly, then pressing my lips against hers again, sliding my tongue in again. I moved my hips forward a bit, pressing my erection on her lower area. I wanted to show her how ready I was for her body.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:36 pm

(It's fine.)

Star

I groaned against his lips then pulled back for a few minutes to pull off my combat boots and my dress. Then I kissed him and I moaned when I felt him press his erection against my lower area, feeling myself get even more wet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:41 pm

(going to bed. night!)

my genitals are throbbing with excitement and desire. I decide to take this to the bedroom, because I need her now. while kissing her, I lift her up so that he legs are wrapped around my waist. I hold her up by her bottom and nuzzle my face into her breasts, the bra sort of getting in the way. I take her upstairs and lay her on the bed, and take my pants off quickly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Star

I let him lift me up and continued to kiss him, moaning when he put his face into my breasts. When he laid me down on the bed I pushed up towards the head of the bed and watched him take off his pants.

(Okay. I have to get off too. Bye! I'll try to get on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 pm

I quckly take off my pants, revealing my erected penis through my tight briefs. I climb on top of her, and slip my hands underneath her back while leaning in to kiss her again. I undid her bra and slid it off her arms, revealing her boobs. I got really hard then, and some pre cum dripped from the tip of my penis into my briefs. I moved my kisses down to her now exposed breasts, and kissed around her nipples. my genitals were throbbing.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Star

I caught sight of his erection before he climbed on top of me. I moaned when he kissed my now exposed nipples and I arched up against him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:29 pm

I felt her body press up against mine, and I couldn't take it anymore. I reached my hands down and slid off her underwear, and then mine, I gently slid my penis into her, not wanting to scare her like last time. I groaned, my desires finally able to be fufilled.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Star

I was vaguely aware of him taking off my underware then his. Then I let out a gasp that quickly turned into a moan when he entered me. I arched against him and gripped his shoulders as pleasure rushed through me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:09 pm

(Hey, can you please post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 pm

(sorry!)

I gently moved my hips forward into her, and placed my hands each beside her head. I feel her hands gripping my shoulders and I moan. I lean down and begin to kiss her collar bone, slowly trailing my kisses to her nipple. I begin to suck on it, pleasure coursing through my body. My genitals throb, but I resist the strong overwhelming urge to speed up, not wanting to scare her again.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:03 pm

(It's fine.)

Star

I moaned and arched more against him, feeling him kiss my nipple. Then I felt his genitals throb and I knew he wanted to go faster. "You can go faster if you want to." I told him, pleasure coursing through me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 pm

I accept her invitation to go faster, and I speed up my thrusting pace. I part my lips from her nipple and arch my back up, resting my forehead on the pillow next to her head. My lips party open, the sensations are amazing. I grunt, closing my eyes, the feeling of being inside her overwhelming. Then I realize that I forgot to put on the condom. I decide to tell her. Through grunts and short breaths, I manage to tell her. I reluctantly slow down my thrusting a bit.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Star

I moaned and lean my head back against the pillow and arch up against him as he started to go faster. Then my eyes widened at his comment. "You did what?" I asked him, looking up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next