Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 pm

(Are they going to...you know...)

Star

I moaned when he deepened our kiss and started to kiss me harder. I opened my mouth willingly when I felt his tongue rub against my teeth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:07 pm

(have sex? no. not tonight. just have a makeout session and then they drive home.)

I pull her onto my lap and slide my tongue into her mouth. I start breathing hard out of my nose. I hold onto her waist.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:21 pm

(Okay.)

Star

I moaned again and gently straddled him while I continued to kiss him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 pm

I got excited down below. Oh how much I wanted her. I never got to have sex with her because of the little time we spent together. I desperately wanted her. "Let's go all the way" I say through our kissing.

(she stops him though. because he is more of the bad boy)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:42 pm

(Okay. I'll have her agree to it then I'll have her stop him.)

Star

I felt him get excited down below and I knew what he meant when said he wanted us to go all the way. "Alright." I replied, ceasing in kissing him for a moment to catch my breath.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:04 pm

"Not here. There are too many people. Let's go." I gave her another passionate kiss while turning the key in the ignition and starting the engine. I Pull out of the drive through and quickly drive through a back road to a pullout in the woods. I lean over and kiss her hard and vigorously. I gasp for breath in between kisses, my body rocking.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Star

I waited for him to stop again then when he kissed me again I moaned and straddled him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:47 pm

"Lets do it" I moan between kisses, my mouth never fully leaving hers. I begin to reach down the front of her pants.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Star

I moan and barely get out a "Yes." before I felt him start to reach down my pants. I moan again and let my hands travel down to the edge of his shirt and start to toy with it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Continuing to kiss her aggressively, I unbutton her pants and undo the zipper. My genitals throbbing for some sexual activity because I rarely get any. I begin to unbutton my own jeans, and start to slide them off, keeping Star strattled over me. I hold her thighs tightly, moaning through my kisses. "Now take off yours" I gasp out. I squeeze her bottom, roughening up our session. Wanting to have it all, I take my boxers off too.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Star

I nod and slide off my own pants, still straddling him. My breath was coming in short, excited gasps as I felt him slide off his boxers. I leaned forward and kissed him roughly, my hands gripping his shoulders.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 pm

To break the barrier I slide off her underwear and quickly lift her up onto my tool. How satisfying it feels to have a girl on it. "Ride me" I grunt. I am so hard and horny. It feels so good.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:17 pm

(Do you still want Star to stop him?)

Star

I held back a surprised yelp when he slid off my underwear and lifted me onto him. I put my hands on his chest and struggled to catch my breath. "Just hold on a sec." I gasped out, keeping myself from sinking down onto his tool. So many things were racing thru my mind it was becoming hard to think straight.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:30 pm

(yes)

"what's wrong baby?" I said, pulling away from her lips to let her breathe. My tool was throbbing for some action. Why was she stopping? we rarely got to do this. didnt she want this?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:35 pm

(Okay.)

Star

"I don't think we should do this. At least, not right now. I'm sorry." I replied, gently sliding off his lap and grabbing my underwear and starting to put them back on. I couldn't meet his eyes, afraid of what I might see there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Disappointment and unsatisfaction flooded my mind and body. "Come on baby" I pleaded. "you know how bad I want this" I said, lightly holding onto her arm. He was confused as to why she stopped. We were so in the moment.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 am

(Do you want her to give in or just keep telling him no?)

Star

"I'm sorry. I just don't think I'm ready to take our relationship to the next step. I love you but I'm just not ready to have sex." I replied. I had finished putting on my underwear and grabbed my pants, gently shaking off his hand. I still couldn't meet his eyes, knowing I would see the disapointment there that I heard in his voice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:56 pm

(na at this point she will keep resisting. Although he wont plead too much)

I sighed in exasperation, leaning my head back against the headrest. She had crawled off me by now and was sitting in the passenger seat. I rolled my head to the side, and looked over at her. I then let out a heavy breath of air and jolted my upper body forward, leaning over to retrieve my boxers and jeans from the floor of the car. Lifting my hips into the air I pulled on my boxers, and then my jeans. I had a hard time putting on my jeans though because of how hard I was. Without putting on my seatbelt, I turned the keys in the ignition and started the car. I looked over at her again, trying to read what she was thinking before pulling out of the dirt road in the woods. "I think it's best we both be getting home" I say as I begin to drive to her house.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 am

Star

I pull on my pants then replace the sandals I had been wearing. I still didn't look at him, staring out the window. When he suggested we both should go home my only response was, "Okay." I continued to stare out the window as he drove off, refusing to meet his eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:47 am

I pull into her driveway and even though she wouldnt look at me, I kissed her cheek and allowed her to get out of the car. I didnt walk her to the door.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 am

Star

I let him kiss my cheek then I climbed out of the car. I walked up the pathway to the front door of my house, noticing my parent's car wasn't in the driveway. They must have left while I was gone. I unlocked and opened the front door then slipped inside. After I closed and locked the door behind me I leaned back against and sighed deeply, closing my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 am

I drove home that night feeling guilty. Had I pushed her too far? I pulled into the driveway of my house and parked my car. I then walked inside and closed the door. Hearing that I was home, my mom yelled from upstairs, "Hi honey! I left some dinner out for you! how was studying?" "Fine" I say back, and walk to the kitchen. I see that my mom had wrapped peas and chicken on a plate and left it on the counter. I opened it up and placed it in the microwave. When the beep went off, I took it out, placed it on the table and went to the drawer to get utensils I sat down, and ate slowly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:01 am

Star

I opened my eyes and pushed away from the door. I walked to my room and peeled off my clothes and grabbed one of my black nightgowns and slipped it on. Then I grabbed a book and slid into my black sheeted bed, resolving to read an not think about what had happened earlier. After a few a minutes I sighed and laid down my book. I grabbed my iPhone which I had put on my nightstand and opened up a text to Garrett and typed, ~Hey. I'm sorry about earlier.~ Then I sent it and anxiously waited for his reply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:16 am

I finished up my dry chicken and peas, although was thankful to my mom for the effort of saving it for me. I walk upstairs and go into my room. "Goodnight sweetheart!" She yells from her bedroom. "Goodnight" I say back from down the hall. I walk into my room and take off my shirt and slide off my pants. I close my door and lift up the sheets for me to climb under. I lay in my bed for a few minutes, eyes open, thinking. Then my phone vibrates from my bedside table, a small but bright light illuminating the corner of my room. I reach over and pick up up. It is a text from Star. I reply, 'there's nothing to be sorry about. I put you in an uncomfortable situation'. I put the phone back down and turn myself onto my back, looking up at the ceiling. I am not expecting a response, but wait anyways.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:26 am

Star

I felt my iPhone vibrate and I lifted it to look at the text. I smiled slightly, seeing that h had answered. ~I still feel bad though. I wish there was something I could do to make it to you.~ I type back then send it. I set my phone on my nightstand and turn on my side to face it. I waited for his answer, not knowing if he would respond or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum