Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:14 pm

"I forgot to put the condom on" I manage to sigh out again. I slow down my thrusting even more, almost to a stop, because I sense anger in her voice. I lift my head up from beside hers and look at her, trying to read the emotions playing on her face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Behind their back (M) (jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Star

I started to get mad then I remembered last the last time we had come close to doing this. I really didn't want a repeat performance, I just wanted to share this moment with him. "Don't worry about it. And if you stop I'm going to knock you on the head with the nearest hard object." I told him, pulling his head down for a kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 pm

When I heard her words I felt relief sweep over me. I smiled as she brought my head down for a kiss and I closed my mouth on hers. 'I love you' I think in my head, but refrain from saying. I picked up the pace of my hips, and pleasure swept over me again. I kiss her vigorously, breathing hard through my nose. I speed up even more, and take my lips away from hers, having to breath. I kiss her neck.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Star

My head again fell back as I felt him speed up and I moaned as pleasure coursed through my body. I leaned my head back further so he would have more access to my neck to kiss it as I gripped his shoulders tightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Hearing her moan, hearing her enjoy this made my genitals pulse even more. I pumped in and out of her body, feeling her rock on the bed with each thrust. I now focus solely on what is happening in my lower half of my body, wanting to absorb all the pleasure. I rest my head on her forehead, close my eyes and then open them. I roll my eyes back and part open my lips. A stuttered, gasping yell escapes my open mouth.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Star

I let out a louder moan and close my eyes, arching against him and pressing my breasts into his chest. Then my eyes shoot open when I hear him let out a stuttered, gasping yell and I look up at him in shock and with concern.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 pm

I continue thrusting, and look down to see Star's concerned eyes. "It's fine" I gasp, still breathing hard and producing sounds out of my mouth that sound like I am lifting a really heavy trunk (That was so bad. I didn't know how to describe it. haha) My body tingled with excitement, and I feel her naked body press up on mine, her breasts and nipples pushing on my skin. They feel soft and warm. I reach my hand down and rub her thigh, letting her know that my hand it there. Then I slowly grip it, widening her legs a little, and gently tugging on her leg, pulling her into me. I feel her warm, soft, wet vagina surround even more of my penis, to my shaft.

(sorry that was so graphic. I just wanted to)
(gotta go to dinner. Be back really soon)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:45 pm

(It's fine. Awwwwwwww. Hurry back!)

Star

I nod and moan again. I felt his hand on my thigh then gasped a little when I felt him spread my legs apart more than they already were. I continued to arch against him, rubbing my hands up and down his back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:26 pm

I try my hardest to keep from ejaculating, my climax on the cusp. My grunts increase, and I squint my eyes, holding back what my body desperately doesn't want to. Sex was made for ejaculating, for fertilizing the female, and I was going against my body's urges. The pleasure coursed through me, yet I continued to hold back. Star didn't even know.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Star

I moaned more loudly, continuing to rub his back, urging him on. I arched more firmly against him, forcing him deeper into me, enjoying the sensations that were coursing through my body. I could feel my climax building up, feeling a pleasured yell start to creep its way up my throat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 pm

The tightness in my chest increased as my climax drew closer. I pressed my lips against her neck and sucked hard, trying to contain myself. I could feel her push up against me, pushing my penis deep into her. My genitals throbbing, I thrust hard and fast, and I feel my climax. I let out muffled yell through the skin on her neck and gently bite down. "uhhhh" I gasp as I let go of the skin on her neck.

(not quite sure how this all works on the male side, so I'm not sure if they can climax without ejaculating. just FYI if I get something wrong)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:00 pm

(It's fine. I really have no idea either.)

Star

I buried my face into the pillow beside me and let out a muffled yell of pleasure as my climax hit me. I arched firmly against him, practically begging for him to release as I felt him start to thrust harder and faster into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 pm

I almost began to break, give into the pleasure let my mind be consumed by this climax, but I regained my thoughts and remembered the first time we almost did this. My climax hit however, and I couldn't keep it in. It wasn't worth it. with sweat forming on my forehead, I give into the pressure. I release my holding back, and the dam breaks, ejaculating, my semen spilling into her. My throbbing penis feels so relieved and even more pleasured having released. I grasp her thigh harder, wanting to relish in the pleasure of this release, and widen her leg even more. I push myself into her as much as I can with my next thrusts. "uhhh!" I yell again, throwing my head up. I want ti hear her scream too.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 pm

(I'm supposed to be 'working' on Intermediate Algebra homework right now. Ughhhhh. Just kill me now.)

Star

When I felt him release into me another climax slammed into me and I arched against him, my back coming up up off the bed, and I let out a pleasured scream, my eyes closing with the intense pleasure that was coursing through my body. I kept giving loud moans when he pushed himself deep into me with his next thrusts, gripping his shoulders with my hands tightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 pm

(hahaha! yeah right!)

With quick breaths, I pumped, and hearing her scream made me release more. I thrusted my entire body forward, pushing myself inside her until the lips of her vagina were at the absolute base of my shaft. I bowed my head down, my face squinted, my eyes closed. I slow down, exhausted. A bead of sweat drips down my forehead. I remove most of my penis from her vagina, but push in once more, leaving it in a comfortable, stiff position inside her. I move my forehead to rest on hers, and let her thigh down to rest on the bed again. My chest inflated and deflated with my heavy breaths.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 pm

(Agreed! I actually did finish it though. I hate high school sometimes.)

Star

Another climax hit me again when he continued to release and shoved his dick all the way into me and I again screamed and arched. Then I dropped my back down on the bed, breathing hard, when he slowed down. I rested my forehead against his. When I finally caught my breath enough to speak I said, "That was...amazing."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:04 pm

My eyebrows raised at her comment. "Yeah" I breathed out heavily. I layed on top of her for a while, then looked her in the eyes and tilted my head to the side to give her slightly parted lips a peck. Then, I slid out of her, my penis now softer, but still a bit stiff. I layed next to her on the bed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Star

After he pulled out of me I snuggled up next to him and rested my head on his chest and sighed in happiness. "I love you." I said quietly, feeling my eyes start to droop, exhausted from our activities.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:12 pm

I nod my head so she can feel my motion replying to her comment. wrap my arm around her body cuddled up against mine. I look up at the ceiling, but darkness soon consumes me and I fall into a deep sleep.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Star

I smile when I feel his head move and I soon fall asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 am

my eyes open slightly and I feel the presence of Star next to me. I look up and remain in the position I am in for a few minutes when I realize I hear my dad's car pull into the driveway. My heart starts beating. I mean my parents arent all that strict, but I'm sure my dad wouldn't approve of finding me with a girl in my bed at his house. I sit up, thinking of what to do. I look at the time. Eleven. I quickly come up with a plan. Whether it's going to work or not I don't know. But its the only thing I have to go on right now. I gently but urgently awake Star. "Star, get dressed, my Dad is home" Once she wakes up I tell her to get dressed and go downstairs with my to start making eggs. My dad's thoughts would lead right to me sleeping with her, but I just want to avoid him finding us in bed together.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Star

I groaned when he woke me up but when I heard him say his dad was home my eyes popped open. I shot out of bed when he told me to get dressed. I quickly grabbed my outfit from last night and slipped it on, getting dressed in record time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6